Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin - LOANS  (Read 24362 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2014, 07:28:52 PM

Hi there my name is George and I am looking for a loan of 1.2 BTC. Before anything can you tell me what is the interest rate and when you'd expect the repayment? The reason why I need bitcoins is so I can build my gaming pc. Anyways, if you answered my questions, please send the bitcoins to 1AiZ5AELnrLmE9tT5XUjAGQS7mMQ45kvYj.

You just asked the ISLAMIC bank of bitcoins how much they would charge for INTEREST. LOL'ing all over the place.

They charge no interest man haha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capricorn

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:09:28 PM

thank for sharing this opportunity  Grin  Grin

Need Loan: 1.5 BTC
How Much I Have Payback to You???
What Is Your Requirement to approve the Loan??
How many Day I Have To payback the Loan??

thank  Cheesy  Cheesy
Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Sorry, at this time we are not considering loans to people with very new accounts, unless you have an ultra detailed plan of how you are going to repay it with some several pieces of concrete evidence.
Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

contact Ibrahim@IBB, I think! It's his bank!

The bank belongs to the shareholders, shares are available on cryptostocks. I am a shareholder. If any of the shareholders have suggestions on how to better run the bank, I am open to them. Please post in the IBB thread in the Securities sub-heading.
dmcl

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:17:25 PM

any chance of a 0.25BTC loan? i have been using virwox to buy BTC with my paypal account (paypal in, convert to linden dollars then convert to BTC) but i have reached my 30 day deposit limit. i have the money to buy 0.25BTC but cant do anything with it for atleast 2 days until my virwox account reaches next level and deposit limit increases.

i have about 1.4LTC which i could put down as collateral or could send enough to buy 0.25BTC via paypal as collateral which you could give me back on repayment of the loan (in about 2 days time). i can give screenshots of virwox transaction history and showing that i have hit my deposit limit as well as give screenshots from my cex.io account showing the same amounts of BTC (less fees) that left virwox being deposited into cex as well as withdrawals of GHS in redeem code form from cex. im needing the 0.25BTC to buy more GHS at cex as im doing a little rinse and repeat operation selling GHS on ebay (hence the paypal money).

i only have one person so far who can vouch for me, his username here is foysal and he sold me 0.12BTC, i paid with paypal and didnt try to scam him. i could also track down the 65gbp i sent him in paypal and take a screenshot of that plus one of the 0.12BTC being deposited into my cex account.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

any chance of a 0.25BTC loan? i have been using virwox to buy BTC with my paypal account (paypal in, convert to linden dollars then convert to BTC) but i have reached my 30 day deposit limit. i have the money to buy 0.25BTC but cant do anything with it for atleast 2 days until my virwox account reaches next level and deposit limit increases.

i have about 1.4LTC which i could put down as collateral or could send enough to buy 0.25BTC via paypal as collateral which you could give me back on repayment of the loan (in about 2 days time). i can give screenshots of virwox transaction history and showing that i have hit my deposit limit as well as give screenshots from my cex.io account showing the same amounts of BTC (less fees) that left virwox being deposited into cex as well as withdrawals of GHS in redeem code form from cex. im needing the 0.25BTC to buy more GHS at cex as im doing a little rinse and repeat operation selling GHS on ebay (hence the paypal money).

i only have one person so far who can vouch for me, his username here is foysal and he sold me 0.12BTC, i paid with paypal and didnt try to scam him. i could also track down the 65gbp i sent him in paypal and take a screenshot of that plus one of the 0.12BTC being deposited into my cex account.

That paypal transaction is two days old - you still have lots of time to reverse it.

Then you reverse this paypal collateral and you have scammed 0.37btc - over $300 for very little work.    Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dmcl

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:41:41 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 12:17:13 AM by dmcl

yea thats great and all but.. I AM NOT A SCAMMER YOU FUCKING RETARD  Angry

so what are you now following me around in threads just to accuse me of being a scammer when i havent done a damn thing wrong and the only limited evidence there is points to me being genuine? would you like a screenshot of my paypal transactions? virwox, cex, etc, etc?

EDIT: i just had an idea for collateral.. how about one or some of my domain names? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449416.0
darkmule
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:28:26 AM

yea thats great and all but.. I AM NOT A SCAMMER YOU FUCKING RETARD  Angry

Well that's sure a great way to inspire confidence.  I know I'm impressed.
dmcl

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:42:26 AM

and you wouldnt be annoyed in the slightest if people are constantly accusing you of being a potential scammer purely because your new? he even negative repped me for no reason, granted he did remove the bad rep but that may only be because i returned the favour which put his rep in the red. hell hes even followed me into 2 threads, this being one of them purely to make defamatory comments with no evidence whatsoever. the only factual evidence he does mention is about the 0.12BTC i bought from foysal (above) on saturday to which i have had good rep from and given good rep to as i sent payment first. he says i could still reverse the transaction but tell me this.. if i was going to reverse the transaction why havent i done it by now? the only reason i initially registered here was for foysal to PM me his paypal email and to PM me the cex redeem code for 0.12BTC after getting payment, i can take a screenshot of these PM's showing that they were on the same day i registered if you like? if i was goin to scam him why wouldnt i have reversed the transaction as soon as BTC was sent and then just left the site? its not like im gaining anything by being here thus far apart from being branded a potential scammer just because im new.. any idea how long before paypal reversals are not able to be done anymore? i cant wait to prove him (and all others doubting my honesty) wrong...

little PM extract since hes blocked PM's from me..

I AM NOT A SCAMMER YOU FUCKING RETARD

If you think I'm a fucking retard, then you're not interested in what I have to say.

im not particularly, however, when you make unsubstantiated comments about me and my trustworthyness then you cross the line. by all means call me a scammer and shout it from the rooftops for all i care if i actually scam someone...

EDIT: look now hes gone and negative repped me again! and i have done absolutely nothing wrong nor have i scammed anyone! this is fucking rediculous. the first time i repaid the favour and he deleted his comment so i did too but twice now? im speaking to a mod/admin about this, this is bordering on harassment/defamation of character ffs.
dmcl

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

Vod, as i cannot PM you due to you blocking my PM's i am forced to post this here to ensure you are made aware of my intentions. i will be pursuing legal action against you and potentially the forum operators should you not get your ego in check and remove your dafamatory negative rep you gave me with no evidence.. you can speculate on whether someone is goign to do something on the forum but you cannot give me bad rep because you speculate i will do something that i have not done.

i suggest you remove your bad rep, delete your defamatory comments about me in the 3 threads mentioned and refrain from doing it again in future unless i actually scam someone.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=449450.0

have a nice day Smiley

@IBB, sorry for cluttering your lending thread, feel free to delete the comments from myself and subsequent comments from other users following my loan request as i already have copies of the comments saved.
badgerman

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 01:10:06 PM

Request an quick loan of 0.155 BTC for short term (up to a max of 48hrs)

Will repay with tip following a pending trade with a user on localbitcoins.com.
Here is my account link: https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/badgerman/
Can verify identy there.

Wallet Address: 1KonyQHZejMXvNsNg2uPUQhBE1ud4ZykHB

mistress_magpie

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Retired from the mistressing business

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:28:05 PM

you need to have some collateral, altcoins generally.

1MEuWAgzeArG9sittnqhuTHkMtgvirZvuS
DrHerbSmoker

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:15:46 AM

hello i am looking for a .1 bitcoin loan to be paid back within 30 days.
i will be able to pay this back sooner but just incase i cant i said 30days as i will get .1 bitcoin from bit777 signature add.

can provide ids in pm and also

my btc address : 1AApYe6PAMFZ4U1zsxDGwJjRufFENm8wZc
Dopaminergic

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:20:09 AM

Hi Ibrahim,

Despite being here for ~11 months I have mainly been a lurker and have had bad experiences trading elsewhere. I would appreciate a loan of 0.04 btc that I could pay back within a week (by 14/02/14). If this is too much given I have no rep so far, please let me know. As for providing collateral I have 10,000 dogecoin which I could transfer to you as collateral if needed.

My bitcoin address is: 18fVa5vRK1SLrxR6fS2VBU3nYFtVjtV2jD

Please let me know if you need to me transfer collateral or need other information.

Regards,
Dopaminergic
Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:35:22 PM

------------------------------------------------------ UPDATE --------------------------------------------------------------------

Terms of loans are changing due to my experiences- Loan repayment is maximum 4 weeks, and maximum amount of loan is .5 BTC

I had not been giving loans due to a loan that was not repaid, but now am offering loans again.
WetSeals

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:38:55 PM

I request a loan, and can offer collateral.

I request .06btc.

I can provide an Antminer U1 USB miner, as collateral, and will send to you first to hold. Would repay within 4 weeks, most likely much sooner.

Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:41:37 PM

wetseals,

how are you making money to repay? what is your address?
WetSeals

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:46:25 PM

I do have a full time job, so I could buy some btc if needed.  I am paid each 2 weeks, on Tuesdays.  My next payday is this Tuesday, but that is going mostly towards first of the month bills, which is why I want to give myself the full 3-4 weeks to repay.  (I may be able to repay early though)

I am in the USA.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:47:02 PM

alhamdulillah...
its amazing can find some syariah loan offer with no interest here in BCT.
no need for loan at the moment , just visit and post for support ,
maybe in the future when i need some loan.

Ibrahim@IBB (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:04:38 PM

I do have a full time job, so I could buy some btc if needed.  I am paid each 2 weeks, on Tuesdays.  My next payday is this Tuesday, but that is going mostly towards first of the month bills, which is why I want to give myself the full 3-4 weeks to repay.  (I may be able to repay early though)

I am in the USA.

What is your address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: