Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamic Bank of Bitcoin - LOANS  (Read 24365 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UnitedColors

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:31:02 PM

Hello! I am looking for 5btc ! I will return it in 2 weeks !
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:39:07 PM

I mainly wanted to get a loan to start building trust on here for future investments. But with my current setup I can have the loan paid back in about a week and a half, and with a fourth miner I can have the loan paid off within a week of my receiving the unit.

Please provide some info on your hashing power and daily income to show how three antminers can generate .5 btc in less than 2 weeks. If you can make enough to buy the 4th unit in less than two weeks, why do you need a loan?

Well with 3 antminers running right now I am getting about .4btc a week, give or take, with my mining pool and one being overclocked. I really just wanted to start building trust on this page with lending and borrowing honestly, no real "need" of a loan. But Smooth was kind enough to finance my request with a secure collateral method. But I appreciate your consideration IBB

If you don't need a loan, why build trust?  Sounds to me like you want to pull off a bigger scam later.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
tkeod

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

I mainly wanted to get a loan to start building trust on here for future investments. But with my current setup I can have the loan paid back in about a week and a half, and with a fourth miner I can have the loan paid off within a week of my receiving the unit.

Please provide some info on your hashing power and daily income to show how three antminers can generate .5 btc in less than 2 weeks. If you can make enough to buy the 4th unit in less than two weeks, why do you need a loan?

Well with 3 antminers running right now I am getting about .4btc a week, give or take, with my mining pool and one being overclocked. I really just wanted to start building trust on this page with lending and borrowing honestly, no real "need" of a loan. But Smooth was kind enough to finance my request with a secure collateral method. But I appreciate your consideration IBB

If you don't need a loan, why build trust?  Sounds to me like you want to pull off a bigger scam later.

Why not build trust? It seems like everyone is trying to pull something negative out of anyone's post. I'm blaming you for it Vod, it's your job to limit the scammers lol and like I talked about with Smooth, it sucks how sketchy this place is when it comes to lending and borrowing. But it also has a lot of cool people when you actually find the trustworthy ones. But as of now I am working on my 2nd loan with Smooth, if you have any concern feel free to ask him how it's going.
WetSeals

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 10:14:28 PM

A rep loan is the dumbest thing in the world... only reason you need to build rep on purpose is to scam.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:54:32 AM

A rep loan is the dumbest thing in the world... only reason you need to build rep on purpose is to scam.

This is not entirely true. People can be divided into more or less three categories.

1. Honest and trustworthy
2. Dishonest scammers
3. Honest but still not trustworthy because they make frequent bad decisions and are irresponsible.

A history of behaving responsibly will tend to eliminate possibility #3. Other methods are necessary to distinguish between #1 and #2.
turio

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 03:45:11 AM

0.4 btc loan
I have 1.6 btc worth of collateral in cloud mining
I can repay in 2 weeks
mrbubl3s

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:15:32 AM

Not true.
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:37:23 AM

Could I have an interest free loan?
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 01:39:44 PM

Not true.

Yes, true. These were more common in mid-late 2013 but a lot of people got caught out on progressively increasing rep loans. They're almost always used to scam someone.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
mrbubl3s

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:22:01 AM

Not true.

Yes, true. These were more common in mid-late 2013 but a lot of people got caught out on progressively increasing rep loans. They're almost always used to scam someone.

>almost always

We have different definitions of what truth is.
WetSeals

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:31:31 AM

Not true.

>almost always

We have different definitions of what truth is.

I can live with the "almost" always, if that means like 98% of the time.  The other 2% of the time, there are way better ways to build trust, rather than "buying" it, which is all a rep loan is.  There is absolutely no difference in taking a rep loan to gain trust, than just sending the lender some btc up front, without ever taking a loan.  It's the exact same thing, buying trust. 
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:36:33 AM

Is this offer still available?

BR,

Gondel
mattyon9

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:50:11 AM

Looking for 3-5 BTC loan, 1-2 months depending what you can offer me. Able to offer collateral such as ID and passport etc whatever you need can be given.
I know I'm a new member but I will able to have extra income made from the loan.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:41:07 PM

Looking for 3-5 BTC loan, 1-2 months depending what you can offer me. Able to offer collateral such as ID and passport etc whatever you need can be given.
I know I'm a new member but I will able to have extra income made from the loan.
Thank you very much for your consideration.
ID and passport are not collateral. Your collateral should be something that can be sold in case you default on the loan.
mattyon9

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:25:40 AM

Say something like a brand new laptop or something alike ?
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:05:41 AM

That could work if the laptop is worth more than the loan. You'll have to be prepared to ship it to the lender or an escrow and you'll probably have to pay the shipping charges.
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:23:35 AM

How is the collateral given to the bank.I mean if I have some other different kinds of altcoins do I have transfer them to IBB's wallet?
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

But best thing is alt coins use as collator its better because things like these need too much expense for sending and alt coins easily transfer able

waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:50:42 PM

How is the collateral given to the bank.I mean if I have some other different kinds of altcoins do I have transfer them to IBB's wallet?
Send pm to OP about your altcoins then hope he will send you reply about this

Rehan

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:31:59 PM

Just wanted to say that I think this is a wonderful service that OP is offering and I hope there will be more individuals with the ability to do this in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: