Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btc-e and okpay - avoid  (Read 704 times)
feebs (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:12:31 AM

i see there is a btc-e guy over here who is active, there is fire on going and he responded with something below

he said

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

so i like to say to mr btc-e guy, i saw okpay in your deposit options and unfortunately i decided to use okpay to fund my btc-e account

now 31 days has pass since i sent $2000 by wire transfer to okpay and i'm still i'm not credited, i am being ignored by okpay's support ticket system (since you can't email to them), any new support ticket i make, okpay immediately deletes

why don't you email your friend mr okpay to credit MY FUNDS ALREADY!!!!! ITS BEEN 31 DAYS!!!!!

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3239

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:18:35 AM

OKPAY and BTC-e are completely unrelated companies as far as I know. BTC-e is an OKPAY customer just like you. I don't know why you are complaining about BTC-e when your problem is with OKPAY.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
feebs (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:19:55 AM

if i was a company who is decent and honest i will not have a supplier like okpay who will victimize my customers

not obvious for you?
rcingbt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:36:55 AM

I have the same question! I am also a victim. What did you do with your problem?

contact me skype:rcingbt  email:rcing@qq.com

i see there is a btc-e guy over here who is active, there is fire on going and he responded with something below

he said

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

so i like to say to mr btc-e guy, i saw okpay in your deposit options and unfortunately i decided to use okpay to fund my btc-e account

now 31 days has pass since i sent $2000 by wire transfer to okpay and i'm still i'm not credited, i am being ignored by okpay's support ticket system (since you can't email to them), any new support ticket i make, okpay immediately deletes

why don't you email your friend mr okpay to credit MY FUNDS ALREADY!!!!! ITS BEEN 31 DAYS!!!!!

hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:03:32 AM

I use virwox.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
feebs (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:05:18 AM

there's nothing i can do

my local bank tells me there is no issue with my wire transfer, my only recourse is if okpay will wire the money back to me

i can't even talk to okpay and okpay is not answering my support tickets, any new tickets i make okpay immediately deletes

so how can you expect okpay to send you your money back

its like telling a scammer to give back your money

$2000 lesson

thanks to btc-e for introducing okpay to me the lowest cost way to fund a btc-e account

i know there are stories of "after 46 days okpay finally gave me my money" that's bullshit
Perito

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:59:50 AM

oh wow this sucks so much. Thank you a lot for sharing, I've been trying to get verified on OKpay to buy some bitcoins, I guess I'll find another way to do that now!
cactusthinking

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:15:22 AM

I was trying to change to OKPay to BTC-E,due to the egopay to btc-e issue ,My $ is in btc-e's account but not deposited to my btc-e account, Saw you post, need more consideration for switching to OKPay. 
rcingbt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:48:13 AM

Maybe we should do something, find a lawyer ?

there's nothing i can do

my local bank tells me there is no issue with my wire transfer, my only recourse is if okpay will wire the money back to me

i can't even talk to okpay and okpay is not answering my support tickets, any new tickets i make okpay immediately deletes

so how can you expect okpay to send you your money back

its like telling a scammer to give back your money

$2000 lesson

thanks to btc-e for introducing okpay to me the lowest cost way to fund a btc-e account

i know there are stories of "after 46 days okpay finally gave me my money" that's bullshit
hasar

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:53:26 AM

Those russian exchanges are extremely difficult.

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
Papacrusher

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:32:56 AM

I was looking at them initially, but I don't want to risk a 30-45 day limbo.

rcingbt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:15:17 AM

any way to solve this problem?

I was looking at them initially, but I don't want to risk a 30-45 day limbo.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:42:17 AM

Nothing can be done about them. Mt.Gox and Btc-e both have earned a bad reputation in the recent reviews.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
feebs (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:20:49 PM

in case you wired funds already, tell your bank to recall the wire transfer - there is no guarantee for this option

it sucks so much to be a victim, losing $2000

don't be a victim for the next okpay company - i'm sure they will change their name to maybe greatpay or shitpay

this is what you can do for this shitpay company offering you low commission shit for their service

call their phone number - several times
check the address - google street view
check reddit.com
check ripoffreport.com
do not check mywot.com again DO NOT USE MYWOT.COM it is flawed for companies like okpay or shitpay
if its a new unknown company run away....
rcingbt

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:07:21 PM

it's impossible to let my bank recall the wire transfer. 

Can we charge OKPAY?

by the way,where r u dude

in case you wired funds already, tell your bank to recall the wire transfer - there is no guarantee for this option

it sucks so much to be a victim, losing $2000

don't be a victim for the next okpay company - i'm sure they will change their name to maybe greatpay or shitpay

this is what you can do for this shitpay company offering you low commission shit for their service

call their phone number - several times
check the address - google street view
check reddit.com
check ripoffreport.com
do not check mywot.com again DO NOT USE MYWOT.COM it is flawed for companies like okpay or shitpay
if its a new unknown company run away....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: