Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTC-e scamming you?  (Read 19920 times)
fastsports

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:35:22 PM

For me btc-e is a very good market. never had any problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marshcat

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:37:19 PM

For purely trading and sending crypto, btc-e is great. For anything involving fiat I generally stay away.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:39:47 PM

I used them in the past , had a a delay once , correlated with some posts on this forum about people having trouble with them so I stopped using them
No bad experience with them but they are a bit shady.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Skelkald

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:43:44 PM

I think theres the reason the price there are bewlow adverage
feebs

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:49:49 PM

YES

i consider myself scammed of my $2000

i opened a btc-e account, saw okpay as the lowest cost option to fund my account (big mistake) so i used okpay, opened an okpay account, then i sent my wire transfer of $2000 - that was 30 days ago as of this writing, i still do not have my money

i repeatedly asked about my wire transfer where it is what is the status i got 2 vague responses that their finance dept is checking.....etc.. not telling me anything concrete, okpay have since stopped answering my support tickets, their tel. no. is an answering machine, their address in british virgin island - out of reach for a scammed customer like me

i posted complaints in forum.okpay.com and they immediately delete my complaints, so are other old complaints i read before i place my complaint, they cleaned up their forum from any complaints every hour i think since i place a post there

now having experienced okpay, i ask a question, why is it an option in btc-e, this scammer company an option to deposit in btc-e, then i stumbled today on this article http://www.coindesk.com/btc-e-exchange-banking-issues/

this article basically tells me to give up already on my money its gone

now for additional info based on my small experience on bitcoin - okpay is used by both btc-e.com and mtgox.com

i'm surprise this scammer company okpay used by mtgox as an option to deposit

i also noticed mywot.com is easily manipulated by the army of okpay to give okpay a green color when you use mywot - mywot is useless if you want to check the reputation of companies like okpay

probably after a few months, okpay will change their name, since its army cannot fix anymore all the negative post out there
cashnone

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:08:12 PM

Guys, today after so many tickets my account was credited!!! I got my money credited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:54:22 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 02:15:30 AM by btc-e.com

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
cactusthinking

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:19:31 AM

I tried to deposit $1000+ to btc-e through egopay on 2nd Jan. Monday ,  the money on egopay account is successfully sent to btc-e's account, but didn't appear in my btc-e account. I raised ticket to the support site,but currently I still didn't get any replies, it's more than 72 hours. Have you encountered this kind of issue, Guys?
cactusthinking

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:26:34 AM

Recently, we started to receive  claims because of the long-time credit of funds transferred by SEPA / WireTransfer. The main problem is that some of our clients have a negligent attitude to the control of the field Details of Payment. As the result it takes an additional time to find your money. Please, make sure, that  the information Details of Payment is always present in the document of transfer, do not shorten it, don not  use your account username.

Can you please help to look at it?  it's more than 72 hours, didn't get any reply. the ticket number is #IGJ-368-15949

Thanks in advance.
descom

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:52:43 AM

ok. Can u check this for me. Details of Payment: FFC ACC.9311.23440 ACC ID S165361E
i had sent all the document record, hope can get reply from btce. Thanks.
descom

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:59:28 AM

This is my ticket number #GLB-742-93225.
amdcpus

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:25:22 AM

thanks for the warning.
btchaver

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:47:16 AM

It took three days for them to recieve a transaction from mtgox for me and i lost big time when ltc was going up now out of thousands of ltc i could have purchased and no one cares or takes responsiblity plus btce was not very cooperative in their emails and didnt want to help not really either way its allright it lost money theres not much i can do about it.  One thing about mtgox or btce or any of the btc exchanges they have no phone support only email and what is your recourse they dont even have an address to file a complaint or take legal action your just basically screwed.  Too bad i hate to be the one to say it but theres no legal way to do it its a gamble i guess.
johncclarke

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:24:32 AM

I believe I have filled in everything correctly when I made the payment because I copy/pasted everything from the wire transfer information. I've been waiting since 14 November for my deposit... support has not responded once and I keep on having to reply to keep the ticket open.

Please get them to have a look at ticket #TKZ-341-25068
btc-e.com
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 10:44:47 AM

Can you please help to look at it?  it's more than 72 hours, didn't get any reply. the ticket number is #IGJ-368-15949

Thanks in advance.

#184746949   +XXXX.XX USD   Manual deposit egopay   
14:44:19

Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com

BTC-E.com // Биpжa пo aвтoмaтичecкoй тopгoвлe Bitcoin \ Litecoin \ Namecoin \ Novacoin <-> Exchange btc-e.com
descom

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:58:06 AM

Thanks in advance.

#184746949   +XXXX.XX USD   Manual deposit egopay   
14:44:19

Can u check for me also, This is my ticket number #GLB-742-93225.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:34:54 AM

I am using BTC-E for more than a year now. Never had a problem with them. Even the support tickets were answered in time. May be right now they are experiencing too much work load.
kaliso2013

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:12:26 PM

i have sent 2000$ to BTC-e 10 days ago ticket #TNF-484-81445
i uploaded all my documents all the receipts adress proof everything and i dont get any reply from support for one week now
first they sayd they will check the documents and then they just stop replying to me at all
ezipaint (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:52:09 AM

Update:

I thought that BTCe had located my deposit and were taking it off hold.

This wasn't the case. They were referring to a another deposit I had made several days previously, so I'm no further ahead, 1 month and money still missing.

Mr BTCe.com, if you're looking at this, my ticket: #UMP-837-42211

All fields were entered correctly in the wire transfer - exactly the same as the previous 6 deposits I have made.
Doublelucky

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:45:35 AM

BTC-e seems sketchy in a way, but it has so much volume and the interface is so good and quick
They have so much power in their hands if they ever decided to shut down or run with the money it would have a huge effect on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: