Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 1.5 BTC, will pay back 2 BTC...  (Read 1681 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:07:25 AM

didn't mean to make it sound like I said u were callin me a scammer so sorry. But like I said, I never said I can prove repayment even though I would repay... what I have been saying is I can prove that its easily repaid which are two different things.

In light of all the hassle of lawyer this, papers that, it wouldn't be worth it to give you a loan based on this. Your best bet is to seek a local bank loan or apply for one of those high interest credit cards. If you have a car, look for a title loan. Pawn all you can scrape up until you reach your goal. Good luck!
if I had other options id use emm, if I get a loan here then great and if I don't atleast I tried / am trying.

To be decided...
Walter Rothbard

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 03:10:21 AM

didn't mean to make it sound like I said u were callin me a scammer so sorry.

No problem - I'm not offended.  I just see lots of interesting claims made on these loan threads, and since I happened to click on this one, I wanted to interject.  I probably shouldn't have.

But like I said, I never said I can prove repayment even though I would repay... what I have been saying is I can prove that its easily repaid which are two different things.

Okay, I think I understand now - proof of ability to repay.  From your initial wording, I got the wrong idea.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:21:28 AM

didn't mean to make it sound like I said u were callin me a scammer so sorry.

No problem - I'm not offended.  I just see lots of interesting claims made on these loan threads, and since I happened to click on this one, I wanted to interject.  I probably shouldn't have.

But like I said, I never said I can prove repayment even though I would repay... what I have been saying is I can prove that its easily repaid which are two different things.

Okay, I think I understand now - proof of ability to repay.  From your initial wording, I got the wrong idea.
Exactly, as of right now, even without the loan to do what I want, I have the proof of ability to repay and what the loan would be used for would only sttrengthen such proof. If I could at least get your consideration, I'd show you my "proof" via PM and we can discuss options ;-)

To be decided...
devthedev
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Wouldn't it be better if the deals were made publicly instead of within a PM?

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:22:17 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 04:40:06 PM by MoreBloodWine

Coin transactions etc can be made public fine but why I need the coin etc doesnt need to. Even though it's nothing bad or dirty, the whole world knowing why I am requesting wouldnt help my chances in getting the loan from any speific lender which gets full details via PM.

To be decided...
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:56:27 PM

Coin transactions etc can be made public fine but why I need the coin etc doesnt need to. Even though it's nothing bad or dirty, the whole world knowing why I am requesting wouldnt help my chances in getting the loan from any speific lender which gets full details via PM.

Makes sense.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:59:59 PM

Now to just find a lender heh

To be decided...
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:22:19 PM

Now to just find a lender heh

I would if I had more than 2BTC to my name.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:45:09 AM

Updated the original post disclosing full details of this request, if the new disclosure helps to show I'm not trying to hide anything then great, and as always, if not then at leat I tried.

To be decided...
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:40:04 AM

Workin on some other things to try and get this done, but in the meantime, just givin a bump to bring it back up even if I end up needin collateral which is one of the other things I mentioned.

Either way I'm hopeful.

To be decided...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 09:02:49 PM

I already have 6 fully paid for giving a total of 600Ghs at the cost of $1,867.

100 GH/s = $311?  So you can break even in a week or so?  I've never heard of something that cheap...
Another question, why doesn't someone just go off and buy their own 400GH/s off this site?
I've seen your browsing around the lending section warning other users, forgot that you had a loan request of your own Grin
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:27:45 PM

Another question, why doesn't someone just go off and buy their own 400GH/s off this site?
That's on them, some people don't like preorders but I'm fine with it, the way I managed to get the funds with buying and selling stuff. I can easily say my cost is nil. So technially everything I do make when I get the units would be solid profit bu even looking at the $1,867 I spent, $1,912 after bank fees. I'll break even in a month, month n  half with a bitch of a diff by the time I receive the equipment.

I've seen your browsing around the lending section warning other users, forgot that you had a loan request of your own Grin
I havent done much warning, just talkin bout stuff like the guy lookin for BTC for kids. One person said somethin bout buying it and showing them a receipt. Then I said something about it wouldnt be hard or that person to do that, get the BTC then just go back to the store and return the items. If I get my loan great, if not then at least I tried, but unlike a lot of other people here. I dont harp on it with please please please, trust me ill pay back and all that jazz that a lot of ohers do. I'm not hard up for the loan, just would be cool if I got it.

To be decided...
PumpAndDumper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:57:10 AM

THIS ALL SEEMS FISHY

http://i42.tinypic.com/qoeiqu.jpg
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:03:54 AM

THIS ALL SEEMS FISHY
So wash between your legs better next time you shower... you don't see me crying waa please fund me waa do you ?

If me showing self restraint and not caring one way or the other if I get the loan (even though yes, I'd like it) yells fishy to you then you my friend, have a good batch of weed I'd like to invest in !

To be decided...
PumpAndDumper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:16:34 AM

THIS ALL SEEMS FISHY
So wash between your legs better next time you shower... you don't see me crying waa please fund me waa do you ?

If me showing self restraint and not caring one way or the other if I get the loan (even though yes, I'd like it) yells fishy to you then you my friend, have a good batch of weed I'd like to invest in !

No need for insults, asshole.

Get a life and figure out a better way to scam people.

MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:49:52 AM

Ok, my insult was harsh... but you cant say you didnt insult me first.

THIS ALL SEEMS FISHY

If I wanted to scam someone which I don't, I'd sure as hell be trying harder and not have a care free feeling on whether or not I get the loan even though as I said before it would be nice if I did.

I've been on these forums a tad lonegr than you so don't pretend to know me and assume I'm a scammer. I have yet to call anyone here one, worst I have done is just voice an opinion or two.

To be decided...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:02:55 PM

That's on them, some people don't like preorders but I'm fine with it, the way I managed to get the funds with buying and selling stuff. I can easily say my cost is nil. So technially everything I do make when I get the units would be solid profit bu even looking at the $1,867 I spent, $1,912 after bank fees. I'll break even in a month, month n  half with a bitch of a diff by the time I receive the equipment.

I havent done much warning, just talkin bout stuff like the guy lookin for BTC for kids. One person said somethin bout buying it and showing them a receipt. Then I said something about it wouldnt be hard or that person to do that, get the BTC then just go back to the store and return the items. If I get my loan great, if not then at least I tried, but unlike a lot of other people here. I dont harp on it with please please please, trust me ill pay back and all that jazz that a lot of ohers do. I'm not hard up for the loan, just would be cool if I got it.

That's all cool.  Currently I have invested most in cloud mining on CEX.io, so I am pretty cool with bitcoin mining.  I would usually not fund a loan in bitcoins is there is no real collateral being offered, but good luck!
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:57:30 PM

That's all cool.  Currently I have invested most in cloud mining on CEX.io, so I am pretty cool with bitcoin mining.  I would usually not fund a loan in bitcoins is there is no real collateral being offered, but good luck!
Thx, I looked at cex for a bit but I just couldnt justify spending 2 grand and not getting close to a third of what I have on preorder.

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: