Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] 0.5 BTC for VM image with working libbitcoin cross-compilation  (Read 1331 times)
RayG (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:38:53 AM

Has anyone managed to build libbitcoin library for Windows? I'm offering 0.5 BTC for a virtual machine image (VMWare or Virtual Box) with the following characteristics:
- Ubuntu or other desktop linux distro (can be this one http://www.traffictool.net/vmware/lubuntu1310t.html)
- all necessary tools installed (gcc, mingw, openssl, boost...)
- both cross-compilation for win32 and native compilation for linux must work 
KieranJones1

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:47:20 AM

I can start working on this right away if you can "reserve" the bounty for me. Thank you.
RayG (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:42:39 AM

I can start working on this right away if you can "reserve" the bounty for me. Thank you.

Hi, I'm glad you are interested! 0.5 BTC bounty will be 'reserved' for you for one week (in other words, bounty will be offered to someone else if you won't be able to deliver working solution till 12.12.2013). Is that OK with you?
Send me PM if you want some kind of escrow or if there are any other questions. 
Ray
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:10:07 PM

DAMN! i was too late for this offer!
It's a bargain Cheesy This can be done in just a couple of hours, including the time to upload!
KieranJones1

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:11:44 PM

Hi, I'm glad you are interested! 0.5 BTC bounty will be 'reserved' for you for one week (in other words, bounty will be offered to someone else if you won't be able to deliver working solution till 12.12.2013). Is that OK with you?
Ray
All fine by me! I'll probably have it done within 48 hours (working on another project right now, but I've already started on this!)

Sorry Martin! I'll be sure to give the "contract" to you if for some reason I can't finish the job, but I don't wanna get your hopes up Tongue
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:16:16 PM

Ha! Thanks!
And good luck to you!
templar77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 10:02:18 AM

Ray
All fine by me! I'll probably have it done within 48 hours (working on another project right now, but I've already started on this!)

Sorry Martin! I'll be sure to give the "contract" to you if for some reason I can't finish the job, but I don't wanna get your hopes up Tongue
Hey I'm interested in buying this!! I'll pay $40 bucks
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:08:33 AM

I add another bounty of BTC 0.5 for making testnet work with all relevant features.

Relevant is everything needed for standard wallet application such as making keys, reading balances etc. Plus multisig!

Testnet already works somewhat, so there is a point to get started.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
throwaway36256

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:32:50 PM

The bounty is probably long gone by now but I've just managed to build (native) libbitcoin implementation for windows using mingw just in case anyone needs help...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: