Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to bitcoin? up or down?  (Read 616 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

The price of bitcoin is not stable, lots of flutuations is now going on. We cannot predict the price of bitcoin now. Unexpectedly it increases and decreases. Now the price is in decrease value so we can invest in this time is a good choice to buy. After a long time the market returns but suddenly it goes down again. But we can hope the price will increase in upcoming days. So invest now and hold the coins for future.
It is also good because new investors find an opportunity to buy some bitcoin in low price. if the price raised as it was in the last month of the previous year there will be no new investors because of the very high price. volatility is the beauty of bitcoin because it attracts new investors and the market cap in increasing day by day and so will be the price.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

I haven't rebought my long position since stopping out a couple weeks ago, but I'm starting to get cautiously bullish.

We're approaching a "decision time." When 1-day volume gets this low, it usually means a big move is coming. My gut says up; the selling is getting absorbed. This is still a no-trade zone for me, though. I don't trade lower than the 1-day time frame anymore, and I need more evidence that the trend has changed.

alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

The price of bitcoin is not stable nowadays. There are so many ups and downs and the market keeps fluctuating. But the price will increase in future till that we have to hold the bitcoin. The price would certainly increase by December 2018 and probably hit minimum $35 K this year.  Those who have bitcoin now will definitely gain lump of profits.
Yes, I agree with you mate. Bitcoin price can never be stable due to its volatility aspect. But, if you're going to track its market price, referring the lowest dip last march 2018 which is 6K, bitcoin price had already done 4K adjustment to reach the 10KUSD price. So market price is now going up, though it is struggling at 9.5 to 10k level, we are glad enough that it is recovering. Hoping that it will continue to rise up till another bullish market to happen in the history of crypto soon.
komrobert

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Bitcoin will go up with all the market next few months without a doubt. I just holding all my cryptocurrency's portfolio and waiting.

You're taking the right decision by holding your coins, what I do not know is if your expectations are right, one of the problems that I have with investors that have very optimistic views about the market is that if they are completely convinced of their views and for some reason they are mistaken it is probably that they will sell their coins when the predictions do not come true, remember the price will eventually recover we just do not know when.
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I won't sell my coins even if they will go down very deep. I know that my coins and tokens is great and the ideas of their projects was OK, they won't fall down like Bitconnect.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

It seems that bitcoin price this year is hard to predict, a few days ago when the price reached $ 9900 then I'm very confident that the price will soon reach $ 10k, but when I woke up the price dropped to $ 9300.
That was not really that difficult to predict, I was pretty sure that as soon as bitcoin got very close to the price of 10000 the price will drop and the reason for that is that many traders will see that as a psychological barrier that bitcoin will not be able to overcome so soon and so they put short orders when the price was close to 10000 and that is what made the price to drop.
Yeah, looking at how the buying momentum was gradually diminishing close to that spot with the bearish divergence on the MACD. Like most other bitcoin believers here, I am also seeing a big positive reversal from the current levels. It would have happened in the last week itself, but definitely it will happen this week for sure.

Yes, that was a huge psychological barrier and that was the spot every trader was simply looking at to see how thing will end up turning out from there and simply, here we are in a downtrend correction and simply looking at where to go next. I am looking at getting a good support at $7800, but breaking that, should send us lower.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:55:35 PM

Bitcoin is expected to rise and fall drastically because as we know it, bitcoin is a volatile currency. So when you see bitocin falling down today which may last for a couple of weeks or months, expect it to rise again soon and you can also check it on bitcoin's graph how it will come back when it falls down.

Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I do not think that the price will keep going down for the next few months, neither during the next few weeks, everything is more than stable at the moment and i think that it will remain like this for al ong time
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

Bitcoin is expected to rise and fall drastically because as we know it, bitcoin is a volatile currency. So when you see bitocin falling down today which may last for a couple of weeks or months, expect it to rise again soon and you can also check it on bitcoin's graph how it will come back when it falls down.

Traders makes money on this trend and if you see a good sign of a dumping bitcoin better to buy on that time.

Bitcoin has making some move since then but now is making another corrections again. we should expect another market directions any moment from now and I think it is going to be a positive direction.

Correction will always happen in cryptoworld, and its a good sign of a healthy market for me because people can still enter the market at a lower price and make money in the coming years.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

I think, bitcoin will crawl up. after we saw bitcoin prices begin to improve and has increased 20% since last week. considering, now has a lot of positive news, which makes bitcoin prices back high. However, not for a fast time, bitcoin takes time to regain a high enough price. because the market price is always unstable sometimes above and sometimes below.
hopefully bitcoin can reach above, and we will be grateful for it.

We had getting hard time to break the $10k wall as so much resistance on that level. If we can break that $10k mark we can see a good rally. We just need to stay calm and be patient to wait as the price will push higher soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: