Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are they any real Crypto traders left here?  (Read 303 times)
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:57 AM

It looks like most of the members here are poor bounty hunters, are they any real Crypto traders here?
I think you miss the board, all real traders has gone to the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0. All altcoin market depends on bitcoin so hot discussion happen there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

It looks like most of the members here are poor bounty hunters, are they any real Crypto traders here?

the number of newbies has increased so the amount of spams by them has also increased that is why it is hiding all the real trades. besides when you are good at trading then you don't want to waste your time on a forum telling others what is what. you just go ahead and make your trades and enjoy the profit you gain from the altcoin pumps.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

I think you miss the board, all real traders has gone to the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0. All altcoin market depends on bitcoin so hot discussion happen there

I agree. He is on the wrong part of the forum. Trading discussion are on a different section so you cannot see traders here. Go to the trading discussions. This section is for altcoin and bounties. Do not complain here if you can't see real traders on this section.
cryptonad

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

I don really understand your point telling poor bounty hunters. Do you have any basis that those  participating in bounty are poor?. What do you mean of real crypto traders? All adopting crypto are real traders. Day traders and long term investors are both traders.
oleg-mihlov

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

I think there are even more traders here than bounty hunters. Because basically there are discussions of investment, not ICO.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:49 AM

There is always small portion of people in the premium ways of earning like trading. All I know is that, crypto trading needs huge money to stake on and as long as you dont have enough knowledge you should not be enrolling into such ways of earning money. If you do then it is as close to as gambling only according to my perception.

Thats the reason why we are getting more bounty hunters now a days. Also its in human nature to comfort themselves from the tricky part and try to get at the one which is far easier. Like bounties!
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

I am accepting the fact, that I am only a poor person and a newly born member on this business, but I have plan to be one of those big investors someday, and based on my knowledge and ability, it is not hard to be one of those big investors as long as we have big capital to invest.
therutot

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

of course many are also legit crypto traders but it is still good if you cant easily believe in your speaking person. You should know that you are not trading right away. just talk to the person who is familiar with the trade world and has much experience
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

Of course. What are you interested in? I had a $100,000 trade volume in April. Are you day-trading or investing for the long term? Both is trading.

Well, how much money you made in april ?  Smiley I don't think $100.000 volume in a month is very high but it is good compared to most bounty hunters for sure. Talk about your strategies please.
I think that $ 100,000 is a pretty good amount for a bounty hunter. I would also like to hear the strategies of this successful trader.
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

of course there is still a lot of real trading here. maybe you do not do research and observation in this regard.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:37 PM

I do not agree 100% on this but this thing is correct that there are many many bounty hunters are increased on this forum so real traders quantity become less so its better for everyone no matter if they are participating in bounty or not do the quality posts on this forum so it helps the other people on this forum also not only for bounty earnings.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

There's a lot of traders here, I for one is a trader and trades regularly rather than buying most coins and holds for long term, a lot of people i know are also traders. You may look at it like most members are hunters since a lot of members are wearing signatures, but a lot of them are doing tasks as past time to accumulate good coins, also doing campaigns makes traders do research in the forum, so it's like hitting two birds with one stone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:06 PM

There are a lot of traders here, real and professional ones and because people are doing bounties does not mean they are poor. People have realized that doing bounties is a way to get paid for doing what you normally do here on bitcointalk which is post, comment and talk to other crypto investors so why do it for free when you can get paid for doing the exact same thing?

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Yes, a lot of people have moved on from bct. There are many toxic individuals that cry scam at everything and have sort of ruined it. But to answer your question, yes, there are still more than just a few traders and investors here  Cool

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

I traded once but lost some money. I decided just hold. It is the best strategy for me.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

Ofcourse there are! There are a good number of traders who believe in ong tem investments. By the way, if you observe carefully and learn details, you would know that the bounty hunters are never the poor people in this market.
Yes, it is true that there still good traders who believe in investments that will last longer. Some people wants to minimize the their loss while gaining a lot of income so that they used multiple crypto currencies. Real crypro trader still exists but you need to research and gather information about them.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

I was crypto trader at one time. After a couple of intense trading sessions, I felt that I  was burned.I understand that I need sort of diversification you know because no trading then no money income. I look forward to switch my business model to ICOs. And for me that worked pretty damn good Smiley Among other ICOs right now I highly recommend Kelvin Blockchain because I believe in this futuristic platform based on some quantum stuff. The more ppl join the more volume we'll get Cool
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

Well, the altcoin discussion board has definitely turned into a "Help me with bounties and airdrops PLEEEEASE!" board.

I can't say it's worse or better, because 6 months ago it was, "Help me with ICOs  PLEEEEEASE!"

There are some significant discussions going on in other parts of the forum.
I imagine altcoin discussion turns this way because  a lot of bounties require you to post in the altcoin discussion board.

Also, newbies don't have anywhere else to go.  The newbie board isn't that helpful, and they won't go to the tech or btc that much either.
So they come to altcoin.

As far as real crypto traders having legitimate talks about crypto and trading, that ship sailed a long time ago.
Ever since bitcointalk became a place to earn free crypto, real discussions have basically ceased to exist.

It's sad really, but that's the way it goes.

acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

Oh don't say that. There are traders around. Let's consider this, who are those who keep the daily volume of the various exchange up. Who are those who swing the prices. They are all traders. I think now is even the best time for traders especially day traders to make profit (taking te market swing into consideration).
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

The real crptocurrency traders are not easily give up because they now all reasons why that such thing happens or occurs. The experience they have molds them to become a better trader.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: