Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2764 times)
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

Because the big players withdraw funds from altcoins, trading volume and capitalization decrease. People start transferring money from altcoins to Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Keep calm, it will not help you.Just think positively for it will come on the right track. Never think this will be the end of the market  just buy coins for its in the lowest price .
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
it doesn't matter, we can see the potential for the future for altcoin will definitely be very good. this is just a matter of buying and selling, so I think when the downward purchase is reasonable for the price to break down and vice versa
CuJIaBiTi

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

The situation is now such that large players manipulate the price to buy as cheaply as possible and until they have done so since the prices are still being pushed lower, in that case it is better not to rush to buy and especially sell coins better just wait...
Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

The situation is now such that large players manipulate the price to buy as cheaply as possible and until they have done so since the prices are still being pushed lower, in that case it is better not to rush to buy and especially sell coins better just wait...
Sometimes I think there is one player manipulated  the whole market , I think the time will tell us what is hidden .
Good luck everyone .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

I think it's cash out time.

Wish i listened to this back then.

But i think its buying time again
Orrechorre

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

The bear market has taken over the whole crypto market and it looks like it will not recover because the price keeps some even fluctuates but I think this is because of manipulation by the big whales and there is also less demand for the coins. I believe if there is high demand and we all hold rather than panic selling, the price will rise.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I thought about how to make a profit with this kind of situation, in the past few days Bitcoin and all the altcoins had experienced a severe decline, I observed several altcoins that were going to rise and I saw ontology and Vechain having increased by more than 35%, I was thinking Which altcoin will increase like ontology and Vechain.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:21:33 PM

There is no eternal growth. The market is characterized by a curve, it is in constant correction. And also affects the ratio of "supply and demand".

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

Not only are you worried about dude, so am I. but I keep trying to learn to understand, because by understanding and being able to analyze the market well, we can be more calm and not be part of Panuc seller. And rest assured ... the storm must have passed
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

This was due to only few people are buying Crypto because maybe most of them are now afraid to join this investment resulting the real demand to reduced too. Hopefully that the market will rise up and become stable once again before this year will end so that the trust and confident of the people will come back making the real demand to increase again.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:40:40 AM

I think patience is much needed at this time, inorder to earn more just wait for the right time to earn more from bounties till the markey be stable their price again..
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

Sitdown and relax, patience during this time, the market always has the adjustment, there will be times to rise and fall. This rebate is to get the market momentum will increase sharply in the future

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

try to read some news .. so you would be enlightened about what is happening on the market
try to wait for the Ber Months and let see what will happen to price of the token specially Ethereum and Bitcoin

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

try to read some news .. so you would be enlightened about what is happening on the market
try to wait for the Ber Months and let see what will happen to price of the token specially Ethereum and Bitcoin

Sometimes you should not trust on what you heard and read on the news to enlightened the situation of market because some of them are not true. If you are older member here in crypto this kind of situation will be normal for you.
Hamstead

Activity: 805

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:34:07 AM

Hoping such twist in the next month as BER months came to start. People are expecting it since there is a huge increase last year which makes crypto be known widely and a lot of people get curious on it.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

This is a sign that you are trapped by whales. Whales always have strategies that confuse investors and make unwise decisions. Then they will manipulate the market once they have achieved the goal. I was too familiar with this. In the stock market there are similar cases but only small scale. So we should be careful in investing.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

at this time the price of bitcoin had fallen due to a problem, therefore the market price was very chaotic.
but don't panic with this situation, still be sure that the price will recover
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

Because Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were greatly overestimated at the end of last year, besides, many altcoin did not bring new interesting ideas to the world of blockchain.
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

In our situation we must understand what happens now or in the future.No one can tell that in a few days,months or a years that the price are falling or rising.What we are trying to do is go with the flow.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: