Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2764 times)
gelaskopi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:27:33 AM

The market is up and down is very normal. When the market drops you should not sell your coins . Be calm and patient.And maybe the right time to buy your favorite altcoin at a cheap price.
I'm still surprised by people who are confused by the sudden rise and fall. I mean, isn't this something that people should know. Feeling panic is natural, but at least they must know that things like that can happen at any time. They seemed to enter the crypto world without knowing anything.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

It is not necessary to draw hasty conclusions, we are still at the stage of stabilization of the crypto-currency market, which means that there will soon be a turn and an upward movement.
CRYPTOGANGSTERs

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

There is no market that does not have a temporary recession. I believe that the fall of Altcoin is only temporary fluctuations and after a certain time the growth of this cryptocurrency is expected.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
no coins can always bullish all time, they need to falling again to correction
we just need to take a chance buy more in the dips brother

_w_b_t_

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

Nobody knows why electainy now falling in price. I think that the reason for the fall is not important, the main thing is that the cryptocurrency will begin to grow in price again very soon.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

At the present time, the market is still stable, and there are no signs of recovery after the decline in exchange rates. I think that in Q4 2018 the market will have to recover. Otherwise, 2018 will be a sad year for the cryptocurrency market when the exchange rate BTC and ETH fell more than 70% in exchange rates.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:37:22 AM

I think the market will soon recover and they will give us a tremendous value later this year, so I think I always believe in eth and hold on to them until prices rise. $ 500

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

what I think about is when the market is stable and rising steadily, because the market has experienced a drastic decline in the past month
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:47:56 AM

Now the predicted drop of a cue ball, good time that to people with money and brains, to invest in currency. Since my personal opinion, it in the coming weeks should grow to$5K.

lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Seeing the market reddening nowadays, collecting coins is a good thing, the value is actually safe not too down.
Then it is saved for long-term benefits.
cryptosyss

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

Unfortunately alcony –not strong enough designs to be an independent means of payment. The flagship of the entire crypto market to this day remains Bitcoin. And if the rate of bitcoin begins to fall, it entails a decline in interest in all altcoins, and their price also falls.

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

Unfortunately alcony –not strong enough designs to be an independent means of payment. The flagship of the entire crypto market to this day remains Bitcoin. And if the rate of bitcoin begins to fall, it entails a decline in interest in all altcoins, and their price also falls.

As far as I know the prices of all altcoins are related to the price of bitcoin, if the king of cryptocurrency begins to fall eventually the altcoins will be down also. But I believe this coming 2019 cryptocurrency will be more stronger.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:40:45 AM

The market is up and down is very normal. When the market drops you should not sell your coins . Be calm and patient.And maybe the right time to buy your favorite altcoin at a cheap price.
I'm still surprised by people who are confused by the sudden rise and fall. I mean, isn't this something that people should know. Feeling panic is natural, but at least they must know that things like that can happen at any time. They seemed to enter the crypto world without knowing anything.

People who are in panic will bother about the current situation of the market and they won't consider how future of Bitcoin price and altcoins are going to be. When the market is in completely down it is very good to stay away from the market until the price of altcoins increasing again.
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

Thats how market goes, well as market prices is so volatile we can't expect too much on the market price, we will be waiting the right time when the bullish market will be on trend.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

There is no market that does not have a temporary recession. I believe that the fall of Altcoin is only temporary fluctuations and after a certain time the growth of this cryptocurrency is expected.
yes, it is. just look at the chart and you can see a bull figure for six months. new growth will begin soon i'm sure
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

Thats how market goes, well as market prices is so volatile we can't expect too much on the market price, we will be waiting the right time when the bullish market will be on trend.
Yes, crypto market - new and unstable market, and it depends on the news. What about news - they are optimistic in most cases. So wait for bull time.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

In the fall of the market there is nothing wrong but you need to be judicious not to sell coins when they are already at the bottom ! The correction is designed to ensure that new people entering the market and remained from the old unit ! Be stronger !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:15:26 PM

IMO, investing in this time is a must do because the market is in the middle of the exchange rate. If I wait until the market bull run to buy, I fear that the exchange rate will be very high and the risk of loss will be very high. So invest in ETH this time because this crypto will rise very high price in the next month.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Sayma83

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Iqcash

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:46:25 AM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
I think crypto market soon Will be good position. I really don't understand the current Situation.  Because the previous year crypto market 80% Increase. now this year crypto market 70% fails. I hope soon crypto market will be grow up.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

This might be caused by investors cashing out their profits and or diversify their portfolio, by doing both you protect your current assets value and making uour network wide. Less chance of loosing what you currently have and more chances of gaining.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: