Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 2764 times)
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:09:12 PM

The market does not move in one direction, there is always consolidations and corrections. There are many factors that determines the direction the market will go and understanding those factors can translate to money. Crypto have not performed well from the beginning of this year but I believe it is beginning to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

The market does not move in one direction, there is always consolidations and corrections. There are many factors that determines the direction the market will go and understanding those factors can translate to money. Crypto have not performed well from the beginning of this year but I believe it is beginning to recover.
How do you determine that the market is starting to recover? If you follow the prices for the etherium and Bitcoin, then today's level has not changed for a long time.
R9oooo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

Judging by the mood of the market in particular on the mood of traders, we can conclude that the market will fall, when it is over yet unclear, but I want to believe that this will not last too long...
lollosss

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

Because I think the overall demand for cryptocurrency as a whole is falling. Produced a lot, apparently more than there is demand. Bitcoin falls, respectively, all the others fall.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:08:48 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh
Yes, I think now no one can understand the situation because everything is turned upside down, and no one can make out and even try to predict what will happen in the future for this coin.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

The last few days of bullish tokens are now falling. I really can't understand the current situation. Huh Huh Huh

I think it's normal if you don't understand, because everything happens without, there is an announcement or warning sign first. This kind of condition should be able to understand, by looking for information in several trusted sources.

The fall in the price of ICO tokens, most likely due to the departure of a number of ICO investors which indicated the existence of alleged SCAM in a number of ICO projects.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

Understanding what is happening in this market is almost impossible right now, I have come to the point in which I'm just giving up because this market is completely unpredictable, its impossible to know exactly what's going to happen, that doesn't mean that I have given up in this market in fact I'm still holding my coins but it seems a bad idea to try to buy tokens with a low market cap.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:40:33 AM

I know you are losing money and feel uncomfortable, but are you sure you have a good market analysis before investing? I really do not understand the Crypto market so I do not want to invest much. I have withdrawn from the market for a long time and I advise you one thing. You should not invest in what you can not understand it. very easy to fail.

sample6

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:57 AM

I am thinking why the price of coins is getting lower and lower what is the cause and if it is processed from another party why is it left to go like that
Kartika1

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

keep calm and be patience, it's true that this bearish market causing panic sell and cutloss everywhere. but all we need is patience, it's gonna rise in the end of the year.
Torontello

Activity: 331
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

The whales are pushing market down (btc and eth). The try to kick off all passangers (those who had gotten many coins in 2011-2013 by minging)  and to buy as more coins as possible for the lowest prices.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

Altcoin are falling because of the large outflow of capital from cryptocurrency after "skimming" in January 2018. Investors simply took most of the profits, reducing the amount of demand for falling altcoin.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

The market is indeed stabilizing a little of late. This gives a great opportunity to buy in on some of the coins that you think have great returns.
But returns isnt the whole story. Tech and the determination of the team (i.e, their commitment to the project is strong and they wont bail out) are also factors that you should consider. This is because the people making big bucks on bitcoin right now did not sell when it reached like 10$, 100$ or even 100$.. they held most of their stack. And to hold means the coin should have these strong features.
So to answer the question, the best coins to buy are not p&d ones (where it is easy to get burned) but those with great tech and team, like MeVu.
DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

In my opinion, I believe the best thing to do now even with the present condition of market as some coin shows sign of increase while some are still falling is to hold your coin patiently until the market has fully recovered from the fall and do not be in haste to sell or even panic sell any of your coin. I am sure the market will recover before the end of the year.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:35:15 PM

The current situation is very difficult, because a lot of changes have occurred, and few people will be able to understand the situation that has developed in nastyaoschee vrmeya, but I hope over for a better resolution of the circumstances.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Just imagine that this post was around May and now we're on September and still the same problem and sentiments from the community. There's a lot of people that are thinking this will stop for the upcoming months but many have gone wrong with that prediction. The only good thing to do is to go with the flow for this market and just do something to take this as a good time to buy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

I do not know what to say when the market falls as it is, but during this time, the market will rebound, probably by the end of this year, the coin will grow and ETh will be the moon
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:47:10 PM

I do not know what to say when the market falls as it is, but during this time, the market will rebound, probably by the end of this year, the coin will grow and ETh will be the moon
It is pretty much better to stay positive even though we are struggling hard.  Crypto isn't that healthy compared last year which it grows continuously since from the start of the 3rd quarter until December. But it suddenly fall down deeply after most probably by January and it won't recover until now. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I think now it's very difficult to sell altcoins, now is the right time to hold your altcoin and buy an altcoin that's right to buy altcoins for long-term investments because most altcoins are experiencing a decline.
rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

I think now it's very difficult to sell altcoins, now is the right time to hold your altcoin and buy an altcoin that's right to buy altcoins for long-term investments because most altcoins are experiencing a decline.

right what you say and I also aim for that because market conditions are still bearish and all altcoin prices have fallen far below. if you want to invest long term now is a good time to buy some coins that have the potential to continue to survive in the future and increase its value.

by buying it while the price is still very cheap, you can get a lot of coins and after that the market conditions have recovered and will be able to get substantial profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: