Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the right time to buy BTC and stock ?  (Read 369 times)
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin as a long term investment. If we notice the market price of bitcoin today is on the low level, and it is good to invest now and sell it when bitcoin price rise up to the top most level.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

Is it the right time to buy BTC and stock ?

For BTC, I would say it depends on how you see the end goal of what bitcoin price is going to be. If you feel that the highest price it would get within the short period that you can wait is $10000, then I won't advise you to buy but  if on the otherhand you see the current price climbing to $15000 and above, then its the right time to hop in without looking back. It boils down to how you see things and you want to act on it.

For the stock part, because most stocks are not a global scale or the same conditions, its going to be really difficult to determine whether its the time to buy some or wait.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:26:05 PM

for those who have confidence that bitcoin will achieve a high price by the end of the year will surely assume this is the best time to buy bitcoin, and I hope this will be true, because if you look at the graph, the bitcoin peak prices occur at the end of the year

LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

This is the right time to buy btc because its price is dipping and as of now it is slowly recovering this is good for investing.
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

I think with the current market conditions that are being sluggish. It is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins at the current rate. Collect as much as possible. Because there is a good chance, at the end of this year the price will soar. Hopefully the prediction is true.
emelyanova (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

I have seen this question a hundred times before, experts are advising people to buy on the dip this is where whales made their huge income, but it is always the right time to buy Bitcoin because the right price hasn't been attain yet, so fund your exchange and buy Bitcoin.
Thank u
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

The price is too high and you will regret buying if the market falls down again. It is much advisable to buy coins / tokens when the market at dips or red days, why? because market will rises again thats how the market works. This strategy is proven by me and many other experienced traders out there. You will be able to maximize you're profits in the future. Once you bought coins from the dip you must hold it with patience and do not panic sell or else you will lose or regret selling it. It is a matter of selling and buying coins at the right time.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:51:15 PM

Best time to stock up on bitcoin if you ask me. This is the middle of the year and by later part of the year, there will definitely be  rush on the part of traders to position themselves for the end of the year price rise!
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

I think you should buy the last dip before 10k + USD. I think people always get scared when the bitcoin price is bearish so they didn't buy and wait for the lower price. And when the price is bullish they think bitcoin is too expensive.
-Maks-

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:51:58 PM

I don't know about BTC, but generally good. In particular for Ethereum. Bitcoin may not lag behind either, but it's a risky horse.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

I think you need to buy it until it's too late because bitcoin is now getting stronger and when the strong growth begins, I'm afraid we can not be in time  Shocked
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

It's very convenient this time to get bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is at the lowest level in recent times. This is not an investment recommendation. Don t put all your money. Do your research and start buying.
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

No, I think it's not. But it is right time for ICO investment. Because they're a lot of projects, yes they're a lot of scums. One of my ICO investment right now is Kelvin Blockchain very optimistic and promising project. Wink
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:56:14 PM

It totally depends up to you. If your analysis supports you to make investment, you surely can. I think since market is not so up right now, you may buy btc or altcoins. In coming days it will rise hopefully and you could make some profit as well.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

If you want to invest for the hope of making some profit, I will say yes. You can invest in the current market dip. I hope and believe you will gain very soon. However, since you will invest, I suggest you to do some more study before the final decision.
hamba laeh

Activity: 769

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:22 PM

yes, very precise.
this is a good time to buy bitcoin in a cheap price condition from yesterday.
and make this a moment of luck to await the color of the green market and bring huge profits by adding bitcoin assets today.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

I'm pretty sure we'll still see bitcoin for $ 5,500, but buying small parts I'd start at $5,800. Bearish trend does not retreat, but it is possible to make money on it. The main thing - do not rush and very carefully approach to placing orders.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

Yes, this time is best, BTC is at $ 6000. In my opinion this price is the lowest price that BTC drops, so buy them now and hold them until the end of the year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

I do not think that now is the time to buy bitcoin because many say that it can drop at least 5 000 dollars, it is better to wait out this moment and buy when it starts to turn in the opposite direction
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:24:03 PM

Yes, it is the right time to buy bitcoin and stock
because the value of it in the market or public is still in the low price or amount and it is your opportunity to buy with the affordable price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: