Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:16:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 576 times)
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Crypto crash can be occur at any time but we can save our self from this market crash by buying the dip, pinpointing strong opportunities, holding on for dear life, exiting to fiat currencies and finally by shorting bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:50:43 PM

The most effective way to protect ourselves from crypto crash is to stay updated with the latest crypto news and reading the charts. I admit that technical analysis is not that accurate since the price can easily be manipulated by those whales but might help as a basis where to sell and buy those cryptos. Controlling our emotions in trading also is a must and greediness is one of the hardest part to take care of.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

How can we protect ourselves from a crypto crash?

Nothing can be done when the market falls unless it still holds your coin. Holding is the best strategy when the price goes down. I think it takes patience to wait for the market to recover.
Salelo

Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:25:55 PM

Crypto crash can be occur at any time but we can save our self from this market crash by buying the dip, pinpointing strong opportunities, holding on for dear life, exiting to fiat currencies and finally by shorting bitcoin.

if you do not want to get caught in the market price decline, then we should keep abreast of it by looking at the latest crypto news, so we can determine when we should sell and when we should buy

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
nekorakoeora

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

It will not be avoided. nice step if selling before prices fall more in but still a loss. or hold for a long time until the price goes up again. both are just a way to minimize losses only.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:29 PM

There is not really much that we could do to stop it, the only thing that comes to mind is to just hold and keep on holding, because a lot of what people do as soon as they see the prices going down they just immediately sell in hope to cut their losses, but that actually makes the situation even worse, the real reason why crptocreencies crash i because of the lack of belief, people just don't care about the reason or the idea behind them they just see them as assets that as soon as it starts failing they throw it away,
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

Estimating crypto crash is a bit difficult. So you must be a priest to protect yourself from this situation. In this case the only way is wait for the price to rise again. But you can turn bad situations into your own favor. So, when the prices are usually low, you can collect the coins that can help you for earn money. It is depend on trader's skills convert loss to profit.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

There is no way to protect yourself from a crypto crash, it is the part of the market and will be happening always. You may be aware of it that even the stock market also crashed then why not the crypto market? What can you do is only to keep patience and HODL. Coin price depends on demand/supply so it would be better if you buy and hold those coin for a long-term which have a good working product so you won't suffer from the crash much for a long time.
Even crypto crash also be a benefit for us, in a way that we can buy more coins when the market crashes, and sells when the market gets stable. Think of it and take it as a positive point.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

In my opinion, the only solution for this issue is patience and dealing with bad situations in a smart way, but unfortunately, many traders do not have those characteristics or qualities and of course that this  leads to a lack of profit a large value of money and sometime to a multiple losses. Furthermore, the market is not stable , so there are always a  different  developments ( like, big crisis, Jump ..).

Honestly, we can protect ourselves when we use our mind in a good way and when we overcome   the internal conflicts ( psychological problems ) , that is  the most  important things in the field of Trading.  In fact, everything changes when we change our thinking for the better.
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

There's no guarantee that a Crypto will not crash. So basically there is no exact way to protect yourself other than accepting the risk that you would get huge loss when trading, investing and holding. But there are ways to prevent going into a crash like checking the background of a certain coin, don't visit malicious sites and know what Crypto will give a higher profit.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

To stay away from crash the user should make himself active upon different levels of opportunities available with cryptocurrency. In my thought, the term crash is much familiar with the cryptocurrency network, and most of the time the fluctuation is termed as crash.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

There really is not a single way to protect yourself from a crypto crash and my advice now is for everyone to brace themselves for the next bull market.  A lot of people will sell off their coins in the next bull market which will most likely lead to a huge crash in the prices so you might want to get out before then. You just need to make peace with the fact that there is a possibility that you will lose all of your coins in a crash.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Make always an analysis where to put our investment to avoid ourself during market crash. Keep away from panic selling when market turning red and be patient to wait the good correction.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

There is nothing we can do to stop crypto crash but my wat of protecting myself from crypro crash is being relax and don't panic, hold and wait when the market is green before selling my coins to make sure I will gain.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Make always an analysis where to put our investment to avoid ourself to be affected when market crash. Keep away from panic selling when market turning red and be patient to wait the good correction.
Windwolf

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

There is a big risk in the cryptocurrency market. I think the best way to protect yourself from crypto-crash is to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, because the two currencies cannot collapse if the two currencies collapse. , then the industry will collapse.
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

Transfer your altcoin to stable coin like USDT,TUSD, or you should wait to bought the deep for average price . You can earn profit when market recovery and don't loose more money because bought in high price.
shleem2

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

you can diversify, but if the entire market crashes i dont know  Cry Huh
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Crypto market is always up and down, the only way to protect your trades is by setting stop loss. However, I don’t recommend this option for long term holders. We will never know when will the prices start to pump up. I would just hold my coins through the market dip.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

Protect from crypto crash Huh

Hmm.. i think you think must work in silent.
Don't you share your wallet or something about your asset.
As like me, until now i never meet a hacker or something wrong in my crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: