Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 491 times)
dorofeev
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:07:58 AM

Do not get affected by all this negative news without any bases. These are some people who are jealous of bitcoins as they could not make any profit with it.
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

I think it's full of nonsense. This could be said when the bitcoin price was 20,000 dollars, but now it's illogical and incorrect to say that

jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Hi, everybody. Of course, it is difficult to answer this question clearly, but I believe that this "bubble" will not burst. Everything is very large, so many people and investors, it is difficult to imagine that all this will disappear.
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:02:13 PM

There is no crypto bubble to explode.
If there is crypto bubble that will blow, this will happen when the market is very high and will be very fast, not after e months correction.
skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:14:47 PM

Oh, such forecasts are already audible for a year. I believe that this is simply impossible. Crypta has densely penetrated into modern life, and it is no longer expelled
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

I think this will not happen because there is no confirmed fact about the bubble that's here it will explode  Grin
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:44 PM

There will be no one could know for sure when, but it could have been the case. as long as there is still a demand for all crypto support then it will still be possible. Crypto still has potential, they are not dead yet. always optimistic any time by circumstances that exist for crypto higher again.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

I don't think so. We're still in its early stages.

I think the bubble is more likely to burst after we see more uses of cryptocurrency in our daily lives and application.
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

Its certainly impossible. There wont any crypto bubble i think. Crypto world has a good duration , no bubble no explosion.But,who knows.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

I cant see any bubble on the todays price, the price is low and sometimes the price within 24hrs ended with red percentage so there was no bubble,because bubble defined as sudden raised of the value and ended up to dropping its price.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

They are so many afraid on what happen next because the price was dump so they predict that it continues to dump but I think there are more good when it dump when we tackle about sure coin or a coin does hard to eliminate.  When there are dumps happen, there are more opportunity that happen, it is time to buy more coins and to have more profit.

It is only a predictions and says, it could be happen soon or not.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

I think explosion of the crypto seems impossible.I cant see any bubble. There are always people in this world , who think all the time a bubble can explode everytime.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:39:00 PM

You asked your question with just one sentence. Without clarification and reasons why you think so.
Such a scenario is in principle possible if an analog of Tether appears on the arena, but only a larger one.
Now to buy any altcoin you buy bitcoin for your national money, then you exchange it for those coins that you want to buy. However, if there is some kind of universal layer (token/coin), the positions of bitcoin can really be shaken. If you do not need to buy bitcoin, and instead a very popular (supported by all exchanges) new coin appears, how do you think the capitalization of bitcoin will decrease?
But this is only one of the theories.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

If that bubble burst then it will be a good opportunity for those who have a good platform. Many investors do not have the right knowledge in what they are investing in specially cryptocurrency. They believe that the money they invest will grow soon not knowing the risk behind it. I said its a good opportunity because all those shitcoins will be gone and all those who have good platforms will stay in the industry and we can see the true value of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency that will make it stable.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:15 PM

This is actually the reality of cryptocurrency business that sometimes their price will burst and bloom, and as we all know that when cryptocurrency price bloom rapidly, it will also again burst rapidly, that is the natural movement of cryptocurrency business that price will burst and blooms. We must accept the fact and the reality of cryptocurrency business, in order to become one of those successful person on this business.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:44:23 PM

First, where is the bubble? We can understand that false experts with archaic market tendencies speculate and mention critics and also try to prove false futuristic theories for the crypto. Overall there is no bubble, there are allegations and speculation to manipulate the market, there is much more of simply investing in crypto, there is the possibility of changing a new era and this can not be considered bubble.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:16:14 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:03:20 PM by EmmanCryp

I don't believe that there will be any crypto bubble soon. We are just scratching the surface and still early in this technology. Many institutional investors and big corporations are now entering and will cause more fresh money to be injected in the market. Just play safe and know when to take profits and invest in offline products with part of your Cryptos profits and don't be caught unawares

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

And why would a crypto-currency bubble burst? He is still in the stage of his growth. Remember about what the capitalization burst bubble 2000 years. Crypto currency is still very far up to this point.
Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

And why would a crypto-currency bubble burst? He is still in the stage of his growth. Remember about what the capitalization burst bubble 2000 years. Crypto currency is still very far up to this point.
The crypto bubble has already burst, based on the past chart of crypto and this bubble will be burst at the first quarter in every year. In fact, crypto has been building with a lot of speculation in the market. Sometimes people are rushing to buy crypto due to the fear of missing and they will be dumping it for the bad news. We can't say that's not a bubble.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

probably because I hope to quickly come because now the price of altcoin in the recovery period and so I wait for altcoin prices to rise by holding my coins, and I hope altcoin prices can remain stable until the end of the year

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: