Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 491 times)
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:47:39 AM

foam? In fact, the bubble is in the financial sector. this is normal. I don't think it will come now. Before the bubble bursts, there will definitely be great growth. No one pays, then what does the bubble explosion mean?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

This speculation was already said a few years ago, but the cryptocurrency is still running now, and there is no explosion. I think that as the blockchain application matures, the cryptocurrency that comes with these applications will become more and more. Stability, because at that time people saw not just cryptocurrencies but the application of project technology behind them!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

Everything can happen, but why did we come to the BTT Forum to gather here to exchange learning? I have seen many people now discussing cryptocurrency bubbles. Are you here just to witness the bursting of the bubble? I don’t understand what these people’s brains actually think. Shouldn’t we believe in encryption together?  believe blockchain? What many people care about is just how much money they can make. I feel shameful at such people.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
hanaremay

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

I think such news are just for fud because they want to see cheaper price for entry, nothing else, crypto markets are also like other markets that never goes into one direction like a straight line, the dips and peaks, the bulls and bears are absolutely normal, do not ever panic if you are holding good coins, they will always jump back. Cheesy
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

These people look more like a stupid clown.
They don't know what cryptocurrency markets are, they just make arbitrary definitions and conclusions.

Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:05:36 AM

Yes indeed there will be an explosion of crypto bubble sooner or later but i think you should wait for it check day by day or time to time it is your choicr but i am sure that it will explode just wait for it

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

I think you are too stupid and do not try to learn about cryptocurrencies. so, how can you follow a bounty campaign if you consider that Cryptocurrencies are bubbles? so try to reflect on your education and knowledge.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

Bitcoin has crashed before (during the Mt.Gox blunder) but after that it's price went up higher than before. And we also had that FOMO back in december where all alts have risen to new ATH (bitcoin especially almost reached $20K) and then dumped at the first quarter this year. But then again, the price of most crypto at this moment are higher than the first quarter of last year. My point is, we can see that people are interested in crypto even though it is "crashing" in some times so my guess is that that bubble might not ever come.

jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

I think today this is unlikely, because more and more people will learn about the crypto currency. More and more big investors come to this market and invest a lot of money. Possible as in every market ups and downs, but that the bubble burst this will not be exactly!

I hope so because I know at this time altcoin in the recovery period and so I am sure at the end of 2018 altcoin will soar and can survive for a long time but I also hope to bitcoin to be able to rise to a stable price again because some last month decreased
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:17:01 AM

Now the most risky in terms of the presence of a bubble in the crypto currency is bitcoin. It can burst, that is, either very much fall in price, or even depreciate if it reaches very high price values. At the same time, in view of the fact that many bitcoin holders will worry for their large funds and if some negative news appears, some of them will panic and sell their bitcoins. At the same time, the bitcoin rate will be lowered and this can lead to real panic and bitcoin will quickly become depreciated. When this can happen and happen, no one can say.
bibitao19

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

I think such news are just for fud because they want to see cheaper price for entry, nothing else, crypto markets are also like other markets that never goes into one direction like a straight line, the dips and peaks, the bulls and bears are absolutely normal, do not ever panic if you are holding good coins, they will always jump back.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

It's been a long time since I've heard of crypto bubble from supposed economists and industry experts, who in most cases have little knowledge of the industry or are speculators interested in bringing down the market. I do not believe in this theory in the most absolute way and I am confident about a robust market growth in the coming months
phamdong143a

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

It is very hard to predict the future of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is recovering gradually and it's a peace for those who were panicking because of its price fall. So, let's hope for the best. The best is yet to come.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

I think all the worst things have hit the cryptocurrency, the ban from the government, the ban from the media, and negative comments from prominent figures. But today I see the market is still fluctuating, so maybe crypto is not a place for pessimists.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:11 AM

It seems that more economists and members of the crypto community still believe that blockchain will replace all future business sector systems.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

During the past few years, a market bubble has been discussed.Only after every so-called bubble did he rise higher.As the competent people in this area say, it is not a bubble, the definition does not correspond to this market, a new and incomprehensible technology is born here.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

I think it's going to happen. The air needs to achieve its goals, namely in 2018. I believe in it, as I believed in Bitcoin. Thank you for your question.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

The market of cryptocurrencies is very unstable, I think that everything is possible and even a collapse, but for this it is necessary that something serious happens, for example, the ban of exchanges in most developed countries.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

People like to talk about bubbles, but most of the financial tools and currencies are bubbles. Would you forecast the explostion of an american dollar? I suppose no, and the same I expect from the cryptocurrencies.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

People like to talk about bubbles, but most of the financial tools and currencies are bubbles. Would you forecast the explostion of an american dollar? I suppose no, and the same I expect from the cryptocurrencies.
in any case Bitcoin does not affect the value of the dollar. This is for the better, because the authorities would have long ago begun a ban on all the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: