Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:53:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1877 times)
jonsnow29

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

Wow. How true is this news? I thought Bitcoin is banned in China? But now, a chinese investor bought more? But this might be a good news to us. Cause there are still people interested now in Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

The price is going down and down at the moment, i wonder where is this guy at the moment? has he already sold? or not? This is interesting
If i'm imagine become that guy! Maybe i still  hodl and waiting till end of this year Grin can you imagine? 10.000 BTC  Shocked

China have many very rich people already, and one of them just decided to buy 10 000 Bitcoins or around 75 millions USD. For so large country, it is normal, when you have man, who can just spend 75 millions USD.  Cheesy
Right, but how about regulation cryptocurrency in China? That country still baning crypto, i dont know this guy think about it or not Huh

this sounds very strange, if this news can be trusted with 100% .Because when at the performance of G20 china chose not to join and forbid all citizens to play bitcoin.
If it is true I am sure that person in a matter of minutes will soon be caught and in jail, china is only a small country and very unfavorable if china join cryptocurrency because I am sure will only create many fake coins.
Wow, society on china will be caught and in jail if hold cryptocurrency? are u serious? If yes maybe this guy still hodl bitcoin although in the jail Grin
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

This is huge, its one of the advantage of volatility,  now, he already made more than 30% profit because he knew where and when to invest his money. His has more money to improve his application and his business, if he wants

Not bad, even more impressive when you consider the time span in which he made that money Wink
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:04:32 PM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

incredible hype news .Does Cai Wensheng also  know who is mister Satoshi Nakamoto
Are you able to count how much it is in dollars .And how mister Cai Wensheng know about that.Maybe his app  is spying app.It is pure hype

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:17:36 PM

I very much hope that bitcoin will again become lawful in China and Chinese investors will become more
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

I can imagine his profit by the last quarter of the year. Strategic risk taking is all that it needs to be success in the world especially in crypto. People who just held few bitcoins and sold them at a lower price because they thought the market would crash would complain about how whales are manipulating the market. Meanwhile, they sold at a lower price.
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

Bitcoin is digital gold, whose value is growing every day. The true value of bitcoin is measured not by price, but its technology and large investors understand this perfectly.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:46:28 AM

The chinese investors are coming and it is a good sign that the market will have a higher volume and a bigger view of investors because the chinese investors are now getting into the market again after a long rest for the chinese people since they banned bitcoin and now they are getting back to it because of the potential profit that they can get.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

Well this is a good news specially for us bitcoin users.  This only means that bitcoin is now recognized worldwide that even big entrepreneurs or businessmen are captured to invest. Well,  investors specifically these Chinese entrepreneurs are very intelligent,  they are update and they know the potential of bitcoin that is why this businessman buy 10k bitcoin. This must be a lesson for us not to be afraid to the volatility bitcoin and be optimistic.
skibikipapa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

Soon this Chinese guy will become a millionaire. See this is the positive side dips brings. Instead of being scared of dips why not take advantage of the situation and buy cheap bitcoin. If only I have the money then I would also buy bitcoin during those dips.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

He will be fortunate if the Bitcoin will really bounce back for this year but the present performance shows Bitcoin is in difficulties including the whole market. I just hope that he is not one of the reason of why Bitcoin falls to below $6,000 from $7,000 mark because he is tired of waiting for the bullish run and he just sold his Bitcoin to cut off the losses because he bought it at the price of $9,000 to $10,000 during the 1st Quarter of this year.  Grin
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

That move is very risky since no one really knows what will happen to bitcoin price. I bet his trust to bitcoin is very high that he even invested a huge amount of money in it. I also have my trust in bitcoin since I first started.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Its more convince me that bitcoin is good long term investment. China right now is biggest economy country in the world and if they buying a lot bitcoin, thats mean a lot profits opportunity on bitcoin.
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Chinese people are very intelligent. They understand that it is their chance to make money while others fear and fear.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

As expected that bitcoin is so famous in their country and there are many chinese people that do like doing a likes of this which most of them are after on profits. There is no greater opportunity to earn in cryptocurrency and that is investing on it. There are other saying that joining bounty campaign is not that good and a waste of time and it could not earn more than investing if you only had a huge money to invest with.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

Any increase or decrease in the market has the effect of whales. So when they control the bitcoin to the bottom, they will buy a large amount to prepare for the terrible pump.
Although the market is manipulated, I still like this instability. All is whale-headed and the future of Crypto is not affected too much.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
wavesdonotunderstandme@gm

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

This is a good opportunity for smart investors. Imagine if the Bitcoin price will reach $ 30,000 by the end of 2018. They already have their X5 accounts. A big profit
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

This is good for bitcoin that it gain popularity for investing and buying this worth of bitcoin in the bearish market season, but this is also an additional to the big whales that invest huge amount of money for bitcoin , that the time they will dumped their bitcoin in the market will affect the price value of the coin market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

That's why news like china will ban bitcoin in their country is the best fake news ever. They are the ones who contributes in the economy of bitcoin world. It's just that people who dump bitcoin are so many.

Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:46:39 AM

wow I guess that is was "normal" for some investors to buy some bitcoin during that correction, and I tried to accumulate as much bitcoin as I could, and I'm still trying to do it, but buying 10k BTC is just amazing. I mean, it's not like 1 BTC as $6k is cheap, and the guy decided to buy 10.000 bitcoin at an average price of $6k?

Of course that I'm impressed with the money he invested, but I'm assuming he didn't went all in, so maybe this was a "normal" investment for him. It definitely shows that successful investors are interested in bitcoin. I'm sure he was not the only one, so I guess that more will follow, and BTC price will have to keep increasing. Money attracts money, so if this guy sees something interesting in BTC, I'm sure many more will to.

This guy I think a great investors and wealthy  it is easy for him to start a business with big capitalizations and also I think he had many businesses that same amount started and select where business is more progressive to him that's a good actions to follow on with other investors so good luck to your 10,000 BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: