Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1879 times)
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

It looks like there are still many people who are interested in buying in Bitcoin. We should not worry about famous people who change their minds about Bitcoin almost every day. It will definitely recover but it requires a lot of time because of FUD which is constantly being spread by new people and those who still want to buy Bitcoin for a really low price. It has happened a few times already unfortunately.

tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

real unexpected. I heard China already banned bitcoin. But the Chinese this real adventurous. He bought a fair large amount of bitcoin  . This shows that bitcoin is still present in some countries where bitcoin is prohibited. This shows the tremendous influence of bitcoin on big investors. Even the investors  who is living in a country where bitcoin is prohibited. Bitcoin is still a good investment option for them.

jonloner011

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular in chaina and bitcoin also getting universally recognized. There are many people who have faith in bitcoin and they purchase bitcoin they think price will break records in the near future. People loves bitcoin because they get banifited from this.
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:25:25 PM

It is really a good news for the industry. High demand is generated shortly for the bigger purchase. But my fear is that it would be a negative effect if he sells all his bitcoin at once.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

Well, day by day bitcoin is getting so popular that it is attracting attention of the big investors. Moreover, nowadays bitcoin is one of the top news of the global market. The Chinese investor who bought 10k bitcoin is an example that people are slowly moving to digital currency. I personally believe that bitcoin is the bitcoin will go over every currency in the world because people who knows bitcoin loves bitcoin.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

thanks, very supportive information to bitcoin development. I once thought if many people buy bitcoin and hold bitcoin, and sell it by strategy, then bitcoin will be stable.

Fud, fake news and all the negative factors or bitcoin haters attack will have no effect on bitcoin. it's because bitcoin is backed by big investors.

so, at least if we cannot buy bitcoin, then be a true holder.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

Nice. this guy really believes in bitcoin to be able to buy such a number as long as in can defend it. While some people are busy to be able to spread FUD and he is wise enough to buy it.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.

I even heard that one family in Netherlands sold their house and bought bitcoin with all money.
They are living now in the car with trailer.
I guess that this investor just felt that bitcoin is good investment opportunity but I doubt that he is investing only in bitcoin or crypto market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

I'm a Chinese investor. I don't believe he bought so much. This guy is a swindler who defrauds the public of money.

Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
As far as I know sir, China banned the bitcoin already and I think, a transaction like this is illegal. However, we do not all know when it will happened? The scenario for this Chinese investor is bad. I felt pity for this guy since he traded without any idea. 10K USD is really high, it is profitable but the luck of this man is too low. He bought bitcoins during dump, looks like he never know yet the environment of the market. For sure, he's losses did not back until now.
I want to remind guys that we should not be attract by the price because crypto market is unstable. Anytime, prices are moving in unidentified way.

V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:16:30 PM

This is predictable because much of the information generated to reduce the value of bitcoin is largely made in China, the sole purpose of which is to buy bitcoin at a very cheap price. The cryptocurrency market is relatively small so it is easily manipulated by the rich and the bad from the financial market, so stay tuned and keep calm before every trade.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

That Chinese investor bought 10000 of bitcoin I think because he is fully trust on bitcoin than save it on bank, that's huge amount that only rich or crypto whales can buy.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:48 AM

wow it's amazing, that buy bitcoin while the price in the dip. from i joined in this forum i always see about china do something that we can't imagine it, like this buying 10000 bitcoin during the dip, banned cryptocurrencies in last year, banned ICOs in their country. i dont know why but china always makes this news Grin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

And now in My opinion will be in net profit because comparison of prices clearly showing that heat he made in this small time of interval .
Since he is founder of selfie app , so I am.sure that he is already a big earners because it is not a easy task for any person to buy bitcoin in such a bulk amount and in that time when price are handsome .
Here it will give positive impact in the market of cryptourrency because at one side people will take tension of loss with small amount of fraction of 1 btc but at another side bulk amount holder can show that don't take panic of anything .
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:24:41 AM

oh my i wish i was half as rich as him  Lips sealed  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Even after china banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their country, a lot of trading sites have transferred to different countries like hong kong, singapore, etc. The Chinese investors are not afraid of the ban, the big ones i guess, because they know that bitcoin is a good investment. I bet many chinese have continued to trade in secret until now.

Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Well done. It's good to have the means to buy. Today it is good until it is stable. And in the future, who knows.
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Although the Chinese government restricts the use of cryptocurrencies, large investors from China still continue to invest in this market. So large investors still believe in the potential of bitcoin. This is a good sign. I think this news will affect the market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Although the Chinese government restricts the use of cryptocurrencies, large investors from China still continue to invest in this market. So large investors still believe in the potential of bitcoin. This is a good sign. I think this news will affect the market.

Well i don't think the restrictions can affect large investors in china since they can probably invest from outside. The chinese i think are highly into crypto even with their government not in favor of it. Probably one day even jack ma will be drawn to crypto who knows.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

This guy is famous for his Meitu mobile app which is famous in Asia. It is a smart move of him to buy Bitcoin during correction at such a cheap price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀