Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during the dip!  (Read 1877 times)
bidadari22_

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

I think It's proof that bitcoin is still alive and that big business man uses it.If they see the potential with it why not?He is very silent and certainly will not regret that his value will increase again.At the moment I am sure many investors and business people are interested in bitcoin and with more research I know all of them will eventually try to invest in bitcoin,the Chinese government still prohibit its people from joining the media and activities outside their country.for some reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamescur

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Chinese investors are always looking for speculative behavior!
They have money, but China is a country that bans BTC!
Their speculative behavior of buying at a low price and selling at a high price is not conducive to the development of the market in the long run!
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:58:43 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 01:55:08 AM by gundala

I think It's proof that bitcoin is still alive and that big business man uses it.If they see the potential with it why not?He is very silent and certainly will not regret that his value will increase again.At the moment I am sure many investors and business people are interested in bitcoin and with more research I know all of them will eventually try to invest in bitcoin,the Chinese government still prohibit its people from joining the media and activities outside their country.for some reason.
Yes, you are right. That's very good news, investors are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in China is very crowded. Even the Chinese government is wary because its people prefer bitcoin as an investment.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:17:40 AM

Yes, you are right. That's very good news, investors are increasingly interested in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin in China is very crowded. Even the Chinese government is wary because its people prefer bitcoin as an investment.
I hope that the Chinese government will accept bitcoin as a legalized currency because in that moment, chinese people will not be worry for investing in cryptocurrencies because they know that their government already recognized the cryptocurrency and there is a law or order that is backing up their support to bitcoin.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

This is a very surprising thing but it seems like chinese investors are very confident with the increase that he will have in the next 2 years.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:44 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
As far as i know chinese governments are against the idea of cryptocurrencies. So it means that even government in a certain country cannot stop people in investing cryptos. This is indeed a good news to everyone and to encourage others not to be hesitant about investing in crypto.
tombola_official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

https://www.ccn.com/chinese-angel-investor-gathers-10000-bitcoins-during-bear-q1-2018/
There was one Chinese investor who is now trending after he bought 10k bitcoin during the Q1 bear or during the bearish movement at the first quarter of the year. According to the article he was Cai Wensheng the founder of a selfie-app called Meitu which is very popular in China. This man is a good sign that bitcoin really is becoming more attractive to big enterpreneurs across the globe.
That's Really Great.Thanks For SHare.
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

I think he not just spent this amount for the purchase of 10,000 bitcoins. When big players enter the market, it can make good money, as the development of the cryptocurrency is just beginning.
songoku1989

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:58:43 AM

wow I hope this will be good news and bitcoin price will increase in the coming time. I really admire Cai Wensheng
sushimittee

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

If chines investor bought 10,000 bitcoin during dip then he made good profit also chines government don't allow exchanges and ICO but some smart peoples are doing trading because they love crypto nobody government can stop them. china is interesting in blockchain technology but don't wanna do trade but peoples don't stop china definitely accept bitcoin.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

It seems to me that this is a signal for everyone that a reversal is possible soon. But it can also be a trap.
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

This is good. Whales are back. Signs show a moon time for BTC.
selena_lorde

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Did he buy 10,000 Bitcoin (made in China)?
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

Wow ! This is a very huge amount ! And I think it will increase many times ! But such investors are very dangerous for the market I think !)

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:47 PM

Wow, interesting news, I think Chenese government encourage investments in gold and smth else.
The best solution for investment is to use ICOs services. In my opinion, the best one of the market today is Socratus. It is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits. I really like their philosophy! And I think they deserve investing. Moreover, if the one buys their tokens, they will be provided with additional discount and special conditions.
muratdur

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:26:57 PM

China

This person is a Chinese and he is from CHina. Though the Chinese government is not allowing the use of cryptocurrency and ICO in China but the market have not slowed down. According also to the article I cited the exchanges have relocated around countries surrounding China and trading still occured through OTC trades.
Yes, I agree with you that it is a great sign and evidence for us, that the whales are knowing something bigger than we know about the future of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin itself.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

If Chinese about so many bitcoins as I believe in the future of digital money. I think it is a best time to buy bitcoin and hold them. It will give you profit in the future because the price will gross up.
vakie1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:44:56 AM

There are many large investors in China, and even many exchanges with Chinese backgrounds are investing heavily. But what we have to worry about is that these investors are often sold by the impact of China's policy. A sharp drop in the impact of China's policy in September last year made bitcoin fall by 70% in a week.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

China is one of the most populous countries in the world. I see Chinese people are very good and they can see the future ahead. Many big Chinese investors are real whales in the crypto market, buying 10,000 BTC is a simple thing for these investors.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:51:40 AM

well seems like he was right, right now the market are very bullish and we might see 20k again in this year. But im wondering whether this bullish could remain until december and i also think in few years blockchain and payment using cryptocurrency will be common things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: