Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Junktion - A Cryptocurrency Marketplace For Buying And Selling Items  (Read 115 times)
seOG (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:01:14 PM by seOG

I Want to introduce the Junktion Dapp that is currently being built by my team and I

This is the link to this article on Medium with images. (https://hackernoon.com/the-junktion-ecosystem-cryptocurrency-marketplace-458a0d0c62e2)

Junktion is the bridge between physical items and digital assets. Bringing liquidity to everyday items tied to your favorite cryptocurrency.

If you are interested in following the project or using our service you can fill out a form on our website. https://junktion.io

What do we do?
Our agenda is facilitating a new and unique recycling experience that rewards users. Junktion will help the adoption of cryptocurrency by buying items in exchange for whatever cryptocurrency our customers would like.

We provide people with a legitimate alternative to buying cryptocurrency
When you come to our site it means you want to do either buy or sell your items in exchange for cryptocurrency. We will buy your physical goods for the crypto of your choice, however by selling to us you will be rewarded in Scraps.

Scraps (SRC) is the token providing people with an incentive to join our mission in reducing waste and spreading cryptocurrency. We want to increase the life expectancy of objects and products already on this earth.

Junktion helps its customers do the following:
Unlock the value of underutilized assets
Everything you own has some sort of value, we tie physical assets with digital ones. Brining liquidity to all assets.

Provide people with cryptocurrency
If you would like to sell your items for Ethereum, Neo, Stellar, Monero or any other cryptocurrency we take our role in buying very serious. We connect our customers with a fast and easy zero fee selling process.

Clean up the world

One of the goals of Junktion is to increase the lifetime of different items in order to reduce waste. One of the most popular uses for our items we feel will be selling an item to us, and holding the value of that item in Scraps. Due to the nature of cryptocurrency being a deflationary currency it will be possible to hold an item's value on the blockchain and be buy it back at a profit after a period of time.

But at what point is an item worth nothing? Junktion is a Dapp that will incorporate the same familiar Dapp auctions, but when an item no longer makes sense to list anymore we will harvest that item for it raw materials, recycle and dispose of the item in the most responsible way. Essentially deleting the items that no one long wants.

Our ecosystem is important to the success of the project.

Introducing the proof of economy mining
Junktion is using the Ethereum blockchain in a unique way. We intend on creating a Circular economy. A circular economy is defined as:

A circular economy is an alternative to a traditional linear economy (make, use, dispose) in which we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products and materials at the end of each service life.
In our unique situation, we are using the blockchain to create a State of the art cryptocurrency marketplace. Most cryptocurrencies have some form of mining or minting the cryptocurrency.

In our case we are creating a proof of economy model where users will only be able to receive the Scraps (SRC) tokens once they have contributed toward the economy itself.

Junktion is the needed 3rd party that will facilitate this circular economy. Junktion has the authority to say how much what you are contributing is worth. For every United States Dollar we pay you, we will pay you .1 Scraps (SRC).

How can people participate?
People can come to our site and tell us the type of items they have and then receive a quote from us. People can either accept or decline this offer. We will reach out to you via email.
Once we have made a deal we will reach out to you. When the time has come we will email you with a way to obtain our token upon ICO. We will be airdropping tokens to those who we have made a deal with in the past.
What do these Scrap tokens do?

These tokens will be used as a currency for https://junktion.io These tokens will be used to redeem products that are brand new or items that we are purchasing from people.

Customers earn the tokens from trading in their old items. This creates a circular economy dedicated to recycling your used items and extending its life.

By holding scraps you are supporting our economy. These scraps will be able to purchase new products or used products that are going through the Junktion ecosystem. The Junktion is our cryptocurrency marketplace that is under development.

A typical transaction will look like this
We will give you a quote for an item that you no longer want or use anymore. This agreed upon amount will be in United States Dollars in order to avoid the volatile pricing of cryptocurrency. For the sake of the example let’s say you come to our site Junktion.io to sell us an old Ipod. Lets say we agree to pay $50 for the Ipod. We will pay you whatever cryptocurrency you wish to be paid out in. In addition to the $50 of whatever cryptocurrency we will also pay you with 1 Scrap per $10 paid out.

Junktion will have items for sale for those scraps. The scraps that you earn by selling your items for cryptocurrency can be spent on new items. Junktion will have all of the newest name brand electronics so users can trade up for them. Once you sell us a physical good for cryptocurrency you will have the opportunity to buy other peoples items who have done the same.

The Scrap (SRC) distribution
Scraps are the blood of the Junktion ecosystem. Scraps can only be earned by selling your items to Junktion.io. 100,000,000 SRC were created to serve a purpose of quantifying how much of a change you are making in terms of cleaning up the earth and how much you are contributing toward the Junktion economy. 100% of the SRC will be given away. The coins will only be given away to people who have participated in the economy.

More coins can and will be introduced in extreme scenarios. We are an ERC-20 Token.

The goal of using scraps was not to have some type of financial gain or way to raise money for Junktion. It is a way for us to understand who is contributing what to our network and is rewarding those who participate for doing so.

Junktion has no intention of adding this coin to exchanges at the time.
There is also a “bounty” program we created. In order to see the extra ways to earn Scraps you need to fill out this short form and participate.

We are going to be working toward rolling this solution out to our users as soon as possible. All deals from this point on will be eligible for the airdrop when this does happen.

Too Long; Didn’t Read

Tl;DR We buy physical goods for bitcoin, or whatever cryptocurrency you would like. We are creating the proof of economy mining method. This method supports a circular economy. The point of the scraps token is to quantify the amount users contribute to our circular economy. Users can use these tokens to buy brand new electronics or some of the items purchased by Junktion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinSmithMining

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

THIS GOLDEN really golden....MINER, Gamers, Jewelry, Collectables, all MTG cards are traded in a collectible setting... this actually reminds me of Puca Trade Cheesy

I am glad to see coin project that means sustainability!

My wife writes articles for our website, I'd love to talk more about your project.
seOG (OP)

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

THIS GOLDEN really golden....MINER, Gamers, Jewelry, Collectables, all MTG cards are traded in a collectible setting... this actually reminds me of Puca Trade Cheesy

I am glad to see coin project that means sustainability!

My wife writes articles for our website, I'd love to talk more about your project.

That is amazing. I love MTG too haha. I am responding to you now.

We would love to work with anyone who is interested in Junktion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: