Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just sold all my BTC because  (Read 1931 times)
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Your'e just like those people who bought ETH and BITCOIN CASH instead of buying more bitcoins because you've just sell all of your bitcoin just because they are buying those alternative coins/tokens you should help the value to increase by buying more btc.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

This market does not have the steam to break 10K
Will buy back in when things are making more sense.
~~
A Bear Market could be triggered if BTC goes below 9520 according to one analysts. it has already done that today: Tread carefully and use stop loss if you recently bought in!

You were right, bitcoin unable to break 5 digits again, maybe not in the nearly future without any big factor influence the market.
Sell at the peak, around $9800 and buyback in the dip will always be the best choice, rather than holding and regret when the price plummets below $8000. This trend may continue due too many FUD news around, be ready for it.
Fear, doubt, uncertainty (FUD) has been heaped on the digital asset in particular this week not only surrounding a potential market dump but also through legacy business media incessantly quoting Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, and Bill Gates about the supposed inherent ills of crypto.
https://news.bitcoin.com/gox-trustee-to-flood-market-with-thousands-of-bitcoin-btc-price-drops-below-9k/
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

OP can I know how many bitcoins you were sold because of that fall kf $500 in the bitcoin price.And you sating that bitcoin cash and ethereum will take over bitcoin but it will never happen so don't spread lies withour any analysis.
I think only that Ethereum has a chance, but not more than Bitcoin is just approaching Bitcoin's price. but I do not know when it will happen.

Ethereum does not care about decentralisation or immutability. This blockchain is totally worthless. And soon they are going to switch over to proof of stake with all this huge coin holders. LOL
Ethereum has a lot of issues and is in bed with politicians and incumbents of the actual financial system. Furthermore it is not clear if it will be declared as security or not. And the chances being declared or defined as security are pretty high despite all shilling by Andreesen and Horowitz. Expect many exchanges to drop the coin then.
So no Ethereum will never replace Bitcoin. I think it is more likely that it won't have much of relevance anymore in about 5 years. Furthermore there are a lot of strong Ethereum competitors, EOS, Stratis, Waves or NEO for instance, out there who will try to replace it from it's actual second place.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

Another panic mins from newbie. Stop reading this "analitics". You must to learn themselves. BTC have correction now before hit 10k, yes. But this is only beginning of grow.

Its normal now for bitcoin to pump and dump so better to relax and don't make any action if you don't need much the money. Don't sold your bitcoin easily, always think thay bitcoin can bounce back at no specific time but it can happen soon.
Facts and history have proven that bitcoin always rises when drop, it proves that there are always people who will make bitcoin skyrocket, and I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:29:23 AM

Not really all but almost all of them and that was the time when bitcoin rises drastically last year. I got really so excited that i couldn't believe what my eyes saw. My investment is really tripled during that time that's why i almost sold all of it from my bitcoin wallet.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

Bitches are buying ETH and Bitcoin Cash
BTC dominance is going down hill
A Bear Market could be triggered if BTC goes below 9520 according to one analysts. it has already done that today: Tread carefully and use stop loss if you recently bought in!
When you sit and see BTC go down 450 USD in a day you need to ask yourself WHY? Whales didn’t do it is called market sentiment. The whales spiked it 1000 USD in 5 minutes not long ago and caused this mini rally!
I consider this as a desperate decision of you life and you have no concrete basis of your claims and you believe on that one analyst that spreading FUD. Good luck mate.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

I'm so pissed that investors' mindset nowadays are much negative. They are like a fragile glass that they just heard a single FUD, they just break and collapse easily. They should have leaved earlier for good.
Zach707

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

I haven't sold all my BTC but that's merely 90% of it not because i got shaken during crisis or those nonsense FUDs but because i really need money that time. In fact, bitcoin is rising drastically during that time and still i feel wasted about it because i know it can be a huge money in the coming days. But that's bitcoin, financial hero and a life changer for me.
One will sold his bitcoin only when he needs money for his daily needs. If I have bitcoin in my wallet I will never sell them because of the volatility in the price but when I need money I will sell them out. I want to start my own business in the future and for that I will need money, then I will sell my bitcoin. Hope the price will grow more till that time.
It is in us if we want to sell our bitcoin or not. If you don't have money and you have bitcoin and you are in dire need of money, of course you will sell you bitcoin no matter how the market looks like.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

Even if its foolish, its upto you whatever you want to do on your asset. Honestly, i dont know where you get those things you have said, whats your basis and why you come up with it. BTC is still doing good and still a good choice for investment. Whatever your decision would put you, you deserve it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

You lacked the faith to hold on to your bitcoins. Bitcoins just moved down a bit and you panicked sell for Ether and Bitcoin Cash. You forget something , When Bitcoins, the market leader in cryptocurrency is down, other alternative currencies also go down.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

I'm so pissed that investors' mindset nowadays are much negative. They are like a fragile glass that they just heard a single FUD, they just break and collapse easily. They should have leaved earlier for good.
It's all ok. If everyone was a master in trading and hodling due their ultra confidence in Bitcoin, the market wouldn't be as interesting as it is right now for investors. Volatility attracts big money and we should be happy with it.

At the end of the day, all these fluctuations are good for everyone looking to increase their holdings. It means that weak hands are 'transferring' their wealth to stronger hands, and that means more stability in the end.

This is also how things work on stock markets. It's meant to be a platform causing wealth to move from the stupid to the smart. It may sound harsh, but this is one of the reasons the rich only becomes richer.

The far majority of the short term sellers are losers.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Even if its foolish, its upto you whatever you want to do on your asset. Honestly, i dont know where you get those things you have said, whats your basis and why you come up with it. BTC is still doing good and still a good choice for investment. Whatever your decision would put you, you deserve it.
Maybe spread FUD too or something If he continues to do using such methods in the crypto I conclude will continue that prolonged defeat he gets,the investor is not a trader who must monitor every market demand will only wait for a long time and wait for a high rise.

thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 816

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

Well if the OP sold when it was mid to high 9000s and bought back in this weekend in the low 8000s then that was a great trade (assuming he can pay the taxes on selling all his bitcoin to make that trade).

He was right bitcoin didn't have the juice to break through $10k yet. Had to reconsolidate at its base support in the 8000s. I'm thinking we might stay under $10k for another month before it finally has enough support to go through $10k. Bitcoin seems to be stuck between strong support in the low 8000s and strong resistance at $10k. Eventually $10k will break since the market sentiment is positive and we're moving out of a crash, but it could definitely take until sometime next month.
CONANEDO

Activity: 404
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

actually it's still may and you start to panic and being pessimistic.i still believe bitcoin will reach new ATH this year and hodl bitcoin.if bitcoin reach to 10K level the real resistance is around 12K,so after we break 12K maybe we have a chance to go up further.i predict it will be around august-december 2018 bitcoin will reach new ATH.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

I once sold my bitcoin when my father got sicked but it does not matter for me at least I have something that I can get in times of need, and now beginning to invest and save money again as well, so that when time of needs again I don't need to cash out my hard earned bitcoin.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

I'll do you one better. Your poor ass never had any bitcoin.

You are here to spread lies and try to confuse newbies into thinking abojt Ethereum and BCash.
Ethereum serves completely different use cases and it should never be a choice between BTC and ETH. You should own both depending on your interest while BTC is a must.

BCash on the other hand is just another alt-coin being propped on Roger Ver's sly marketing and media's ignorance. Only a fool would trade their BTC for Bcash at this point.

You have said it all Man and how i wish i have sMerit i would have send to this your reply to OP. Comparing Bitcoin and altcoins is a sign of newbie under estimating Bitcoin
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

OP can I know how many bitcoins you were sold because of that fall kf $500 in the bitcoin price.And you sating that bitcoin cash and ethereum will take over bitcoin but it will never happen so don't spread lies withour any analysis.
I think only that Ethereum has a chance, but not more than Bitcoin is just approaching Bitcoin's price. but I do not know when it will happen.
Ethereum as usual is the most eminent follower of the bitcoin which is most of the time leading altcoins and standing next to bitcoin in the race. What I believe is that bitcoin will be rising in prices in the last quarter of the year and just like last couple of years, the demand for this coin is going to skyrocket then. I am confident about a new record to be set by bitcoin by the end of 2018 leaving all jaw-dropped.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Bitches are buying ETH and Bitcoin Cash
BTC dominance is going down hill
When you sit and see BTC go down 450 USD in a day you need to ask yourself WHY? Whales didn’t do it is called market sentiment. The whales spiked it 1000 USD in 5 minutes not long ago and caused this mini rally!

You should not sell all your bitcoins, at least let half and if later bitcoin price increases, you can still make a profit. But if that's your decision then do it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

More sense? Like when you are too late to buy back in because after you wake up one day, it already broke the $10,000 range that you bitterly criticize?

I'll do you one better. Your poor ass never had any bitcoin.

That is what most newbies say here after all. They post things as if they really have a bitcoin for themselves to keep and acts as they know it all about bitcoin where in fact they don't own even a fraction of it.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

Exactly, it will not happen that other coins could overtake bitcoin. They must show proofs at least to support their statement, a person can sell btc when in a hurry to take profit. It is case to case basis in which they can take profit on their investment.
it's really true that to take over the bitcoin it's not very easy to coin altcoins coins. because in terms of price is also still far behind the bitcoin value and if to sell bitcoin due to hurry to take advantage in investing it is reasonable if in my opinion
It is right that Ethereum will never takeover bitcoin because there is a huge difference in the price and Ethereum will take a long time to reach to bitcoin today’s level. I suggest you to split your investment in both the currencies and even more than two so that you will be mentally relaxed about your investment. If one falls other will rise and you will remain constant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: