Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:38:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

Yes, a successful trader must be an educated trader because this is will be youre the foundation in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful traders in this industry.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:37:25 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Of course! there are so many decisions to be made. It seems to me, the one's who don't do their research, are called "the weak hands".
There is a solid difference between being an educated person and a learned trader. Education is good thing for a trader to know everything so easily. But yes, we can’t just make it compulsory for a trader to become educated. Three are so many people who have succeeded in their lives even they aren’t educated at all. They think of something and just do that and earn big money.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Yes, a successful trader must be an educated trader because this is will be youre the foundation in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful traders in this industry.
In this point, we have to consider luck as a factor which can change everything with a blink of an eye. Even when you are well educated who has a lot of knowledge and experience in trading, you can lose if you do not own any luck. And in contrast, a noob trader can become rich if he is rich enough
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
I perfectly agreed on this,educated in the sense of education in trading,not education in school because even how bright and highly honored student you are,the fundamentals of trading here in crypto is very difficult to learn while the volatility of cryptocurrency is the reason for this hardship.

Thats why many of aspiring traders fails when they enter tradin because of lacking from knowledge about ins and outs of crypto coins
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

I am 100% agreed with he statement people think that trading is as easy as buy low sell high which is utterly wrong  because you if you dont have command on the trading knowledge you can win few trades but not for a long time. trading is like an education you need to educate yourself before investing

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:41:01 PM

I am 100% agreed with he statement people think that trading is as easy as buy low sell high which is utterly wrong  because you if you dont have command on the trading knowledge you can win few trades but not for a long time. trading is like an education you need to educate yourself before investing

but still, buy low and sell high is the most proven strategy to win on trading and i guess learning it is not hard as it may seems. Even grade 10 kids can understand and execute it themselves. Therfor you dont need to study a trading course or go to an advance school in order to learn higher education just to do trading business.

Anyone can trade as long as you know how to buy low and sell  you can always earn a guaranteed profit .

not all succesful traders are also educated because most of them were also only a regular person that comes from a poor families.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I think NO, because trading need skills too and skills is an actual form and everyone of us have a skills. Even you dont have a good educations or school you can be a pro trading as long as you have a good skills in it so i think there no need for that.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Sweetyeds84

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

No, not all Pro traders are educated because there are some pro traders also a low grade in schools but they have a good skills in trading. To be a successfull trader you need skills only and not a highest grade in learning.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:26:04 PM

yes you are right in my opinion when it becomes a very successful trader and can get a lot of profits should he give education how to be a good trader and good in order to become a good trader as well. but I see a lot of people who do not want to give good and true education.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

of course, even a simple trader needs to have enough knowledge to succeed in every trades. Trading is so complex and it has a lot of details to be learned, if you mean being educated as someone who graduated in a degree, well I think it is not needed. A successful trader must be professional on what he is doing, trading.There are some traders that haven't even reached college but got rich through trading.
Damon | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

I believe any person, regardless of the trade or not, should be educated, because any speech and all that will be said by you will reflect you and your skill. If you speak like a ten-year-old child, then nobody will want to have business with you.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Of course, if a person does not understand what he is doing, that no one will pay him for such a bad job.

If somebody wants to become a successful man in any field, he has to learn a lot about this field. Certainly, only an educated trader will succeed. You can take some lessons in this business - many of them are free, on YouTube.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

actually, if we want to be a successful trader, we need to learn about trading and we can get it from many sources that we can find on the internet and we can also find a book about trading so we can learn from that book. I think it is not just in trade but it applies in all field and if we want to master something, we need to learn and not stop from practice and keep doing what we do. I believe that we can be a success in any field if we can learn many things related to what we do.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

And I think every failed transaction will increase our experience. To succeed, must have many failures, the best education is the experience from our own failure
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:21 AM

You just have to tell him to read the article because there are many articles that explain the good and true trades, tell him do not be a lazy person to earn money. I do not think it's important to teach a lesson about bitcoin trading to new people
eekkaa

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:55:49 AM

it should be that anyone who has become successful because trading bitcoin and altcoin or other cryptocurrency should provide education to new players in dire need of direction, but I see still many who do not do that, do not want to educate new players.
mejalipat

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:04:53 AM

to start trading and be a good trader should have knowledge about good trading because trading has a high risk, if you do not have it then you can be wrong in taking decisions and losing your money
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

To be an educated in the field of trading is really an advantage.Because you can make a better plan or strategies how to be a successful trader. Even it is not really necessarilly,but an advantage.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

yes you are right in my opinion when it becomes a very successful trader and can get a lot of profits should he give education how to be a good trader and good in order to become a good trader as well. but I see a lot of people who do not want to give good and true education.
I don’t think so. there are good people too and most of the learning is supposed to be done by the trader himself or you can say, all they can do is give advice but following that advice does not comes into his duty. All they will be saying would be like, have patience, learn the market thoroughly, buy low, sell high, do not give up after coming across failure few times, learn from your mistakes and do daily analysis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: