Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Delima Manis

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:27 AM

if the education in question is college strata etc., I disagree, but true, a much stronger fundamental analysis is taught from there, but I prefer to study it independently, many traders in this world who can talk a lot without having to go to a particular education because human intelligence is unique to each other, the most important is the determination to understand and communicate.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:37:58 AM

I strongly agree and by education I mean understanding of basic finance (to budget and manage your capital) and investing principles (to know how to keep and growth your capital)

A lot of people come into crypto but lack that education and often risk their entire capital without that basic knowledge and they dont manage to stay in the game for too long.
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
In my opinion, there is no other way of becoming a successful trader other than that of the focusing on improving your skills and that you need to keep on learning as much as you can and that you must be sure that you never stop learning different things as this will then help you in having much better idea of playing smartly in the ground which will then help you in increasing your earning.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

In my counsel there are so many people around become successful in trading.if you increment your business I notion you should be get education how to make profit accompanying.you have to invest your coin first to study and learn the elementary of crypto trading.
In my opinion, there is no other way of becoming a successful trader other than that of the focusing on improving your skills and that you need to keep on learning as much as you can and that you must be sure that you never stop learning different things as this will then help you in having much better idea of playing smartly in the ground which will then help you in increasing your earning.

Well it's a prerequisite to know first what you're dealing with before you get in. Might as well be a gambler if you have no idea about what you're doing. Education comes with a lot of thing including experience. Losses, missed trades, all these can help you become what you'd want to be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Maybe yes,. But for me everything will be learn. If you're an educated trader well its good for you. But from the people who don't know yet how to trade from their own, I know it will be able to learn something from that things. And I know will have more to improved our own self from that.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Like what I always say whenever I reply here on Bitcointalk, before investing your money, invest yourself first and to be able to have that enough knowledge and educational background on how to be a wise and precise trader.

that's a beautiful quote , I believe in it and I think the difference between a successful trader and a looser is only one thing , Knowledge ,knowledge is the most powerful thing in this market , no matter if you are a whale or a plankton in here , without knowledge you can lose your everything .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Offourse a trader should must educate himself to know the ups and down and price fluctuations because online trading is totally digital now and success in this field seeks education.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

Maybe yes,. But for me everything will be learn. If you're an educated trader well its good for you. But from the people who don't know yet how to trade from their own, I know it will be able to learn something from that things. And I know will have more to improved our own self from that.
For me being an educated trader must be consider to become a successful trader,but that doesn't mean educated is a graduate in any Bachelors degree or something.My point is you are educated on what is trading all about and you have experience what is trading.In this time  you would actually determine what is the best thing to do to gain a big profit.

energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:03:34 PM

For me being an educated trader must be consider to become a successful trader,but that doesn't mean educated is a graduate in any Bachelors degree or something.My point is you are educated on what is trading all about and you have experience what is trading.In this time  you would actually determine what is the best thing to do to gain a big profit.

Education for trade is not a school type education. It's experience you got from your past activities. This is the best form of education for trading. A good trader is a person who have plenty of experience from past.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

Yes absolutely. traders should always make research and analyzations and try different strategies of trading also a successful traders always listens in their fellow traders opinions and not only by itself and make good decisions that have deep analysis.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

A successful trader should be knowledgeable about their field. If they want to have a huge profit from trading, they should do some research about the trading system in cryptocurrency world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

I think you must need education. We can become a successful trader whan someone teaches us in perfect direction. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially. I always say whenever i reply here on bitcoin talk. I know people who have had problems even with computer development. Educated trader will make a judgement and better trade than non educated trader. The most important is the determination to understand.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

A successful trader not necessarily must be an educated trader but has to have skills which are needed.
10% Talent and 90 % work is  needed to be a good trader as nobody was born as a good trader.
Reading of graphs , trading strategies can be learned, discipline and patience come with experience .
Being  able of  forward - thinking- knowing what you will do no matter what happens requires a lot of practice and need mental toughness
and consumes lot of mental energy.
So, being educated is not enough, lot of practice, experience, work is needed to become a successful and  independent trader.

mig5000

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

I think that a good trader must have a good level of knowledge of how to trade, how to get involved in the market and how to process your behavior when something is bad as fuck. That is the main reason of why most people fail in here.
jamisky

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:23 PM

A good trader should have good knowledge (education) about market analysis, high and lows when to invest and when to acquire assets. Experience may go a long way to determine how successful a trader can actually be but he needs in depth knowledge of the market to fully make certain decisions especially when its such an unstable market like crypto.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I think that a good trader must have a good level of knowledge of how to trade, how to get involved in the market and how to process your behavior when something is bad as fuck. That is the main reason of why most people fail in here.

There is no such a required level of education when it comes of for being a trader having patience on how are you able to handle it is enough and when you learned more about on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

A successful trader must be educated as well as knowledgeable in the crypto sphere. Must know how to use his technical analysis judicially and also have some fundamental background about any coin he wants to venture in.
This is the major factor to enter into the market as you can not enter into the market without education of trading or in other word the market knowledge. A successful trader is the trader with more knowledge or enough knowledge in order to handle all the market challenges to face those challenges with correct decisions. A person with no knowledge can not get benefit of this market.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:50:00 PM

It is not necessary true that you should be educated before you enter into trading but education do help since one has to read a lot and know much about which coin to trade based on analysis. Also what your education background does is it helps you to know how to find the right informations in your research and do great in crypto trading. However, people who do not have higher education but are able to know what to read and how to analyze what they read can be very successful in trading.
ch_mubarak

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

Trading is a skill .it can't be teach but can learn by practice.all the pro traders out there once a noob.the more you trade the more you learn.

Cheesy Cheesy
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:50:21 AM

it should be that way for anyone who has succeeded in the world of crypto and get a lot of profits should be able to provide education about crypto trading is good and true to be able to get a lot of profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: