Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:50:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

Of course, in order to be a successful trader, we must be educated! But ... you also need to have a special flair. Also, as already mentioned above, a person can be educated in different aspects. Someone reads charts well, someone trades well on news, someone understands what he needs to do at the moment in order to earn something, someone has a flair. And there are those who are just lucky)))
You can still be a good trader even though you are not a graduate to any bachelor's degree. Experience are the most important, it is the best teacher after all. Maybe educated in the point of knowing what is the work of a true and successful trader.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:19:12 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Yes good analyzing could give you reference in good trading, trading is not difficult but at the same time trading is not easy as well proper research and having a potential coin will give you good profit so you always put hard works before you'll be an successful trader.
bart_to_bart

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

Of course. And besides, he must respond quickly to the news. In the cryptomir this is especially important
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

Not really, some of the great traders in history were not necessarily formally educated. In fact trading is a test of true ability rather than merit.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

Not really, some of the great traders in history were not necessarily formally educated. In fact trading is a test of true ability rather than merit.
Being a trader is to be knowledgeable, skillful, logical, and strategic. However, I think more than being educated is the willingness, passion, commitment, and the proper execution of knowledge to make it more useful and meaningful. If these qualities are combined I believe it can bring better results.
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

I do not think so, a succesfull trader just need to have some knowledge about how the market works and how to do not make any mistakes while trading, i think that this is the most important thing.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:41:19 AM

In my opinion a successful businessman is educated. Because the knowledge needed to trade is in the midst of a successful businessman. But there are differences in the society between educated people and successful businessmen...
Yes it is good to be educated but it does not mean if you are not educated then you cannot be a trader I have seen a lot of successful trader who never gone to school and who are not even educated but they have skills and they have good experience which is the most Important factors to become a good trader, education can only help you read articles about it and collect information which can be done by sharing live knowledge by discussion but without education but I think it is not bad to be educated as well.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:03:42 PM

It is like i am always saying, if you do not know anything about stock markets or any other market independently from crypto, you are going to lose a lot of money as soon as you start.
alfonso94

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Yes because trading needs a lot of knowledge that only an educated person can acquire. It requires more techniques so to be successful you have to be educated for you to analyze every details.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

For proper trading, a person must be properly educated. If he is not, alteast must have some basic knowledge of trading so he knows what is he doing like how to place the sell/buy order, set price, amount to sell, stop-loss etc. If he is unaware of basic trading terms, a person might end up losing his money in trading because of unproperly executing a sell/buy operation.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:18:34 PM

I think not all successful merchants are educated merchants. education on trading strategies is important, but I think the luck factor also greatly affects a person to be successful. but also very risky if someone who trades just expecting luck. I think educated and lucky are the main factors a person can be successful in cryptocurrency trading. both greatly affect a person's success. so I think the best in trading is by learning all about trading strategies and hoping to earn a fortune.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

Yes, of course, I agree 100 percent that a successful trader must be an educated trader. You cannot simply rely on pure luck or mere gut feeling. If you believe in beginner's luck then perhaps you will become successful in your first or second trade. But you cannot sustain your success with those factors alone. You will definitely fail soon if you remain to be out of the rational and informed way of looking at the charts.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

I think yes, if he has good strategy in trading and good picking in potential altcoins that he knows it will increase the price in a short time then he must be an educated trader.

FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

in my opinion no, precisely who is successful in trading is a patient and do not need to educate the most important to know what is crypto.
erlangere

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

But once you have completed those two basic steps, then comes the part that is most difficult to master—actual trading. It is at this point that most traders fail, not because their strategies are faulty, but because their trading of the strategies is faulty. A large part of becoming a proficient trader is simply engaging in the act of trading; as with any skill, you get better at it the longer you practice it. Initially, trading properly may seem awkward, and you’ll likely make several mistakes (again, it’s just like perfecting any other skill), but in time your trading should become a smooth, fluid action that flows naturally from the rhythm of the market’s movement.
MrDom2

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

http://bitcoinist.com/3-icos-huge-potential-2018/
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

Yes, of course, I agree 100 percent that a successful trader must be an educated trader. You cannot simply rely on pure luck or mere gut feeling. If you believe in beginner's luck then perhaps you will become successful in your first or second trade. But you cannot sustain your success with those factors alone. You will definitely fail soon if you remain to be out of the rational and informed way of looking at the charts.
in any case, a person who begins to act without practice and experience, in the process of studying and studying information. In any case, after a while a person can become a professional, without having a high education.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

for some newcomers assume that trading is a gamble strategy and what coin they will invest, but trading is how we allocate our money and calculate it without having to think of profit because the market works at the right time regardless of loss so buy / sell is in time right without thinking long

sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

I think Yes it is important to be educated. With out education it will be very hard to trade.  An educated person knows how to do trade and he knows the rules and regulations of trade. He has fully command on trading. So learn first.
Anandhi

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

I think Yes it is important to be educated. With out education it will be very hard to trade.  An educated person knows how to do trade and he knows the rules and regulations of trade. He has fully command on trading. So learn first.

Education is a good way to leverega our trading and it can give a good help. But education isn't the only thing to be a successful trader. There are still many things that we can't ignore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: