Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

I see that there are so many people around become successful in trading even if they didn't even know how to trade. Maybe if we have an interest and do trading and even if we start on low learning as well as we are happy of what we are doing. You just have to tell him to read the article because there are many articles that explain the good and true trades, tell him do not be a lazy person to earn money. I do not think it's important to teach a lesson about bitcoin trading to new people
bosimpson54

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

I see that right now, many people want to learn more about trading so at least they have the knowledge to trade and they can be able to determine which coins that could be potential to increase in the short time. Educated term is fully relative, you don't mean that only degree holder person is not an educated person. When you have a lot of knowledge about a particular thing then you must be an educated on that issue
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:47:32 PM

Some traders become educated through trading experience and once you get the market knowledge then trading is then not tough but if you have the complete knowledge then take a start in the present time and bitcoin and other crypto are profitable in the trading.

Education is the most important thing and the is the most effective thing which can help you in so many ways in having a better life in all the ways. If you want to become a successful trader, then you must learn as many things as you can as more knowledge will then mean that you are having much brighter chances of having more earning and that you need to be a learned man to become a successful trader.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:50:49 PM

To succeed in trading you may not need education. How many billionaires graduate college? It depends on the nature as well as the experience and striving in your work as well as your life.
Yes it is not conditional to be educated for being a good trader as a lot of trader in this age are illiterate, don’t think if you are uneducated you can’t be a trader, you need skills, information, knowledge about crypto and the most important capital to trade well, try to trade for long term it needs only time and patience to hold and keep on trading as much as possible don’t lose your hope soon you will be best trader with all those abilities.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

a successful trader must be an educated? not sure.
but for me, to become a successful trader you should know the right time to start and to stop. also you need to learn to train your psychology to help you on making any decisions. dont forget the luck as the final touch.
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

I do not think that for a trader education is so necessary. I believe that a good trader is the one who mostly studied the market and trade.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:23:40 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Everyone who are interested on cryptocurrency should be well educated or knowledgeable because if they did not know anything about the system they obviously they will just lose their money on nothing.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:24:12 PM

I do not think that for a trader education is so necessary. I believe that a good trader is the one who mostly studied the market and trade.
if a uneducated person is want to become a trader and he cannot read about bitcoin trading so how he will join this currency? so you should think about it because education is most important thing for everyone to win every field, so that's why education for trading is also important and he will earn best profit from this currency because he will proper read about it and he will better know how can trading make me rich.

Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:01:59 AM

if a uneducated person is want to become a trader and he cannot read about bitcoin trading so how he will join this currency? so you should think about it because education is most important thing for everyone to win every field, so that's why education for trading is also important and he will earn best profit from this currency because he will proper read about it and he will better know how can trading make me rich.

Education is important (you won't be able to get a decent job without one) but trading is such a field of human activity where just having education like college or university degree is not enough and not even a slightest guarantee of success in this area. As I've written before, many distinguished persons failed in trading despite all their honors and universal recognition. Even some Nobel prize winners in economics failed miserably (here I refer to the infamous LTCM hedge fund). I could even say that formal education may play against you and your odds as it may interfere with your clear and unimpeded perception of the market situation.

In other words, the more educated you are the more you are inclined to think that you "know" how the market should behave. This is a shortcut to failure.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

I think the Trader who relies on luck or some kind of emotions, would always have drastically higher chance to lose than those who have studied and learned the principles on how does market operate and works.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

indeed and nothing less than that, is the Trader is not educated it means that he is a gambler, gambling around the market. And that on its place means that he would have the even chance to win and to lose.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

If the meaning successful trader is gain a lot of money from trading I think the answer is no, a lot of people out there can earn a lot of money without learning how Technical Analysis work, they just follow crypto signal when buy and then when sell. Lucky also one of the reasons why people who don't learn Technical Analysis can be a success. But, usually, people who they learn about Technical Analysis, about everything in trading they are more success
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

Everyone who are interested on cryptocurrency should be well educated or knowledgeable because if they did not know anything about the system they obviously they will just lose their money on nothing.

Today, you can find free courses of the crypto trading on YouTube. Just spend at least 2-3 hours a day (minimum) for it, and you will get good knowledge.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

It is not a must that every trader has to be educated in the field of trading. For sure, there are rules of trading, but not all can go with those rules. 99.9% of none educated traders tries to abide to the Buy low and sell high trading rule, and also wait for a 50% profit on the capital invested.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

It is not a must that every trader has to be educated in the field of trading. For sure, there are rules of trading, but not all can go with those rules. 99.9% of none educated traders tries to abide to the Buy low and sell high trading rule, and also wait for a 50% profit on the capital invested.
Although it is not necessary for a trader to be educated, but if he is an educated person then it is a plus point for him, because an educated person is a broad minded person and he can can wise than an illiterate person, i think if you have specialization in trading subject it can be too much helpful in making you a good trader.
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

education is important, because we can predict market conditions, and where prices will move. however, to be successful requires discipline, effort and hard work. Not just good education.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

An educated trader knows how to trade properly, hes/she know what are the basic knowledge on trading, that's  how trading works. He/she should know how trading works, not like other trader that is just buy and buy, sell and sell without any knowledge, that's why many people are panic seller because they don't have some knowledge on trading.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

with the rapid price movement one must be prepared to accept the risk of loss in the future. and indeed education is very important when you want to invest but patience should not be forgotten
binhbaamboo

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

Of course that is true, you need to be educated well and your skill will help you successfly, it is not easy you have to practice many times
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

As for me, the high level of education increases your chances to become a successful trader. It's OK if you have not got this special education: you can open YouTube and find there free courses devoted to the crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: