Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

I think before trading, you need to familiarize yourself with all the functions and exchanges, the device trading on cryptocurrency, financial exchanges. Of course, successful trader must be an educated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:26:09 PM

I think trading requires skill and analysis, which can be the subject of trade. So it can be said that an educated trader is a successful trader. Long-term trading is the only way to make a profit.
Yes, a successful trader must be a hard working trader. One needs to research every single info about what he is trading, you read the whitepaper, you read the community places, you read the twitter feeds, you check out what team of it says, you check who that team is and their previous works (not where they work but what they have done that you ever heard of) and you check the charts and see how it looks and basically after all of those works nine out of ten most coins are horrible, you compare the coins with each other and see that only one or two coins out there yet you still keep doing your research to find that one good coin.

Along with hard work, a trader must have the capability of making use of his past experiences. It means a trader must remember his previous similar occasion and from that experiences, he must be able to make a better decision for his current trade. Hard work alone will not define a successful trader, must be a full swing person toward a perfection.
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Obviously education is very important. But there millions of successful traders who were never educated in our today's concept of education, which is attending one form of school or the other. Always learning and trying and learning from experience and sure and always be patient is the key to one's success.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

I think that each profession requires knowledge and this one is not an exception as traders should be experts knowing strategies to win. there are certain basics each trader should know to earn good money
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

This article is not true, I think. Because in my opinion we know if you gain on the trade you had good knowledge and know better coin and exchange. Then I think, you will be the success. So no need to become educated. Just need some skill in trade.
sky4242

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

You need to be educated to be a successful businessman. I agree with you that an educated businessman can certainly achieve business success. Because he is educated, he easily gets the idea. And this idea is that he will use the trade.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

This article is not true, I think. Because in my opinion we know if you gain on the trade you had good knowledge and know better coin and exchange. Then I think, you will be the success. So no need to become educated. Just need some skill in trade.
well some people here are not as the educated as we know , cause you are right as you enter here you can also gain some knowledge and they are keep on learning. And on how they are look educated is the way on how they can discipline their self here, they also grab the opportunity to study because of they can now have to earn and they can sustain their study so this is how they look educated.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

No specifically need to. You have programmers that didn't finish schools for it, they are just talented and was interested in the matter. They learned off course but it was not high education,  colleges, business schools or courses. I think that same thing we can find in trading world but my opinion is that number of those are not that big.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

A successful traded is not depends on if you are educated or not. Because i believe even you have little knowledge and you don't finish your study you can become success by following successful trader, by listening to them and do other strategy to grow your knowledge by doing research.
Salauusman

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

For me, a successful trader most have experience first and  educuted, because trading is like psychology which a trader most know how to notice how market do past year.
brascopck

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:33:52 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Nope i'm not agree with that, even uneducated person can also become a successful trader. For me it's all about experience in trading, 1-5 years experienced trader is knowing what is he trade. Educated person is a plus though, educated+experience is a good combo in trading.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:48:18 AM

It is possible that successful traders do not need the training institutions they are the good investors or economists they dare to take off and they know how to absorb the experience and knowledge from the investment process.
C_G Modern Assets

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:09:04 AM

BTC dominance should continue to grow over the next couple of months.

We (Modern Assets) will continue to fade spikes in alt prices through shorting alt/BTC crosses
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Yes, I agree that successful investors need to be trained. This is a work that requires a good mindset and requires a special investment philosophy. If they are not trained, they will be disturbed by the market and lose sleep. That will make them never succeed in investing.

brenzosa

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Yes, a successful must be educated thru alot of learnings from tutorials and personal and other people’s experiences - both success and failure experiences.  And should be a long term trader also.  To add to this, luck also plays an important role in a trader’s success.
jeanydel72

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:14 AM

Yes I agree that a successful trader is an educated trader. We need to study what, how and when we trade to be successful. We need to have wisdom so we can be decisive in any transaction we do.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

You can't become successful if your knowledge is not enough. All of the traders who became successful are educated. Their knowledge is the reason why they became successful.

semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

disagree with your statement, because not all educated trading will succeed in trading, because trading experience is more important in trading
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

This is an unbreakable law, you need to be educated well in order to stay on the top because if you will be just lucky Trader it means that sooner or later you will eventually lose everything that you have earned by your luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

I don't think that crypto trading really deals with economical education or things like this...Crypto is very different from all other spheres I'd say.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: