Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

Yes I agree that a successful trader is an educated trader. We need to study what, how and when we trade to be successful. We need to have wisdom so we can be decisive in any transaction we do.

However, some special education is not needed at all. All you have to do is to feel a desire to learn everything about the crypto trading the market rules, ICOs. Just spend at least 4 hours a day for your self-education, and you'll succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

In my own perspective, every successful trader must be educated in term of trade and should known how to read charts and make right decisions per time. This is how successful traders trade in my own opinion. You need a level of education before you are regarded as successful
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Without some education can we do anything in this crypto world or online industry? It is also true that there are many traders who have little education but they can also earn or can trade successfully. So if we use should be its ok but if we use must be then it is not a clear and right conclusion. Success depends on skills and correct decision in the perfect time. Even technical analysis, news, reviews etc is totally worthless in this case. 
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

I will say successful trading is all about being wise, deligent and skilled in business techniques not actually education because some people are educated illitrates.
Carlos Caprio

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

I don't think that crypto trading really deals with economical education or things like this...Crypto is very different from all other spheres I'd say.
I think successful traders are not always highly educated, because they can learn self-taught and practice directly with experienced mentors. I have a friend who failed in education, he is out from school and playing on bitcoins and now he is successful. What I mean by success is that he can buy a luxury home, buy a car, have savings and he has no other job except to play on cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:30:57 PM

in my opinion it is more appropriate to say that a successful trader is a trader who has a lot of experience, with so much experience, he already has many lessons that form a person who has been educated through experience.
not easy to be a trader, one way to become an educated trader is to seek more knowledge by frequently reading and discussing with more experienced people.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
datetry2222

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Education and trading is two different sides.These cant be compare. If you know to read, write and operate a computer you can earn money by doing trading. But the most important thing is earn profit. It is totally different. It depends on your analysis. If you are good at analyzing you can earn huge profit. Although you have more degree you cant earn money.

More over that trader should have a experience about the trading. Nothing is powerful than this.It is the most important thing in the trading strategy. Education is not need much. Just your assumption power is need.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

Education and trading is two different sides.These cant be compare. If you know to read, write and operate a computer you can earn money by doing trading. But the most important thing is earn profit. It is totally different. It depends on your analysis. If you are good at analyzing you can earn huge profit. Although you have more degree you cant earn money.

More over that trader should have a experience about the trading. Nothing is powerful than this.It is the most important thing in the trading strategy. Education is not need much. Just your assumption power is need.

You are right that education and trading is both different sides but you need to be educated on cryptocurrency and the market in order to determine if you will be earning profit or not.

Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

Can we avoid or escape from education? For every spare in our life education is so important that we can’t lead even a day without using it. Yet I don’t think that a successful trader must be an educated trader. Because of it personally many people whom I know they have little idea and knowledge about trading. But they can also make a good amount of profit from trading. So in this case why education is a must?
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Education continuous  improvement of knowledge is very essential in cryptocurrency market we should learn every day about market trends then only we will make good decisions in all market times
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:52:06 PM

Education and trading is two different sides. These can't compare. If you know how  to read, write and operate a computer you can  learn how to earn money by doing trading or  from cryptosystem. However, the most important thing is earn profit. It is totally different. It depends on your analysis. If you are good at analyzing you can earn huge profit. Also, although if you are too bookish you might not able to earn money in crypto if care is not taking.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

You cannot rely on luck to be a successful trader. Education still remain the key to success when it comes to trading.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:27:54 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Well all the traders who want's to be rich or successful they must be an educated, because trading is not easy so a lot of people needs to practice really well so they will have a big chance to became a successful trader, and having a wide knowledge about trading is the best way to make a lot of profit.

destiny100%

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

All financial investment markets need to be learned before investing. Investment knowledge is very important. With this market, we should learn more technical analysis.
kientrucnga

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

I don’t think so that there can be any other beneficial thing for you other than that of the learning new things and concentrating on increasing your knowledge and to learn new techniques which can then help you in playing smartly and that you can then manage to make effective decisions
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I don't think that crypto trading really deals with economical education or things like this...Crypto is very different from all other spheres I'd say.
I think successful traders are not always highly educated, because they can learn self-taught and practice directly with experienced mentors. I have a friend who failed in education, he is out from school and playing on bitcoins and now he is successful. What I mean by success is that he can buy a luxury home, buy a car, have savings and he has no other job except to play on cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.
It is necessary to learn first and this is our fault that we are just looking for profit and nothing more that is why we get nothing and face with loss and lots of problems. In order to face any market situations you must be an educated person of enough knowledge that will save you from dangers and will open ways for you to keep continue your journey towards your destination.
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Yes a successful trader must be an educated trader, because if they are not an educated trader then they will find it hard for them to don the trading because if you want to trade you must study it twice or as many times as you can so that if you do the trading you will not lose the money that you invested in the crypto.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 09:31:27 PM by HatakeKakashi

If you have knowledge or educated people it can really big help or advatange of this if you are want to start trade. But even you are not an educated person you can learn from your own by doing a research and asking some successful trader about the tips, strategy and advice that possible that given to you so you can apply this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Yes a successful trader must be an educated trader, because if they are not an educated trader then they will find it hard for them to don the trading because if you want to trade you must study it twice or as many times as you can so that if you do the trading you will not lose the money that you invested in the crypto.
in my opinion a good trader is an experienced trader, and from that experience of course a trader studies market conditions in various situations, so that a trader can determine the strategy that must be taken
sunethlakmal2

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I agree with this. but not 100 % with this. learn about bitcoin first thing before trade. then have to get knowledge about charts, patterns etc & how to analyse them. as well as we should share our knowledge & experience via social media. not only educated bitcoin  i think some of luck we should have become a successful trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: