Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS Trading forex ?  (Read 551 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

I've heard of forex trading causes people to lose money, but I do not know what the procedure is..
IsabellaSophia

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

The difference between bitcoin and trading forex is: Crypto is more fluctuative than trading foxen. You can check the previous price on coinmarketcap. From my perspective I think crypto is better than foxen because forex is more risky than crypto.
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:55:37 PM

Forex trading is fiat money trading. Bitcoin or crypto trading is digital money trading. I like crypto trading better because it is new ang more exciting. It has a greater chance of profit.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

bitcoin inves more secure than on forex trading, why?
1. even small capital can also inves bitcoin
2. capital is not directly exhausted
3. if bitcoin goes down we can still wait for bitcoin price increase
4. rising and falling bitcoin prices stable category
What do you think?
I conclude from this news source
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.kompasiana.com/didikoseng/5a4fe45e16835f5b504e2f52/trading-coin-crypto-lahan-usaha- yang-tak-kenal-rugi&hl=en-US

yes i agree, beside more secure, it is more profitable too. because bitcoin price is volatile, we can gain great profit.
for example when bitcoin price falling greatly, you buy it. few months later bitcoin price rising back, then you sell it.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:00:39 AM

I think so, because to make profit in crypto we can do it only by hold it, but in forex market is not possible to hold open potition because trading forex with margin will make the risk higher , so we have to check the price everytimes. To predict price action of forex is more hard because we should make analysis in both currency, for example pair of EURUSD, so we have to make analysis of EUR and USD, but in BTC trading that paired with fiat /USDT will be more easy because we make analysis the price of BTC only and USD will be stable currency.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:19:03 AM

bitcoin inves more secure than on forex trading, why?
1. even small capital can also inves bitcoin
2. capital is not directly exhausted
3. if bitcoin goes down we can still wait for bitcoin price increase
4. rising and falling bitcoin prices stable category
What do you think?
I conclude from this news source
https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.kompasiana.com/didikoseng/5a4fe45e16835f5b504e2f52/trading-coin-crypto-lahan-usaha- yang-tak-kenal-rugi&hl=en-US

reason no 4, i couldn't get it. bitcoin price is not stable i think. but with its unstable, you can buy it very low, and sell it very high later.
i saw many chances to gain more profit in trading crypto than trading common forex.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:25:37 AM

I think it is indeed safer than on forex. Once I play forex, but not at home as well. Because the benefits are too few. Then after I switched to bitcoin, the difference is very pronounced. Especially in terms of this transaction. bitcoin transactions more secure, as well as more private. So I also enjoy if you want transactions in bitcoin.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

I haven't had much experience about forex trading but from the way I see it, it's hard to profit there with a small capital in hand probably from the fact that it has began way longer than cryptocurrency which makes its market capitalization huge. Bitcoin on the other hand has still a lot of room to grow and it's its volatility makes it great for small time investors or even giant companies. But of course, Bitcoin is much riskier because you never know when the price will make its move but you can have some speculations which will help you. I'd say Bitcoin gives more profit than forex.
hihitao41

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

I know that many top traders of large banks go to cryptocurrency because volatility is much greater and you can earn a lot
Soccernet344

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

According to one of my friends who had followed both he could conclude that Forex trading is more profitable he said because the Forex market keeps moving. whereas bitcoin tends to be slow. because if the price goes up then for a moment the price is silent. the rest I do not know because I have not tried and experienced it myself ...
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

I know that many top traders of large banks go to cryptocurrency because volatility is much greater and you can earn a lot
Yeah. Why so many traders and people are talking good stuffs about the cryptocurrency market, because due to the votality , that's the feature that create profits for traders and holders.
sinhlyshpt

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:57:17 AM

Investing in bitcoin or forex trading, you both should be aware of the significant risks involved. However, talking about Bitcoin in particular and crypto in general, crypto is less mature market with lots of inefficiencies to exploit, it has enough volatility that there’s no need for margin trading and it is extremely low barrier of entry. So I have belief on crypto market.
zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

As far as the difference between the size of the lot and the time range of market activity btc if you want to fall gradually but if forex money billions can disappear just because a few seconds and minutes.
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:54:28 AM

I personally think that the advantage of trading BTC is its high volatility. On a daily basis there are ups and downs of 10% and more, so if you trade with large amounts, this can lead to big profits. For the Forex, the differences are smaller.  Smiley

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:57:09 AM

In short Bitcoin is freedom of choice and forex is not. Forex runs with the technical data that is provided by the exchanges but in case of bitcoin the whole market can be moved depending upon the investment that gets into it. There are no shady things in this world as every dam thing here is public and when it comes to the trading of coins then its full transparency. That is why choosing bitcoin trading or crypto trading would be always great.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

Complicated forex use mc, use government intervention and also all the news that appear every day, sometimes cheating instead of brokers. Bitcoin depends only on significant issues, fewer group interests from forex become more legible movements, the latter is just like a game of buying and selling.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

Forex more trapped mas we want to win or lose brokers still benefit, and many brokers hang around offering the same thing. trading our own bitcoin depo, play alone and profit / loss also own so all our processes that determine. forex more to the centralization because the influence of interest rates and liquidity is also determined by the government. the last forex is the same as gambling, if we profit continuously, there is a system that will not let it.
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

Forex trading will never give you such large profits with minimal investments, as it can be done with cryptocurrency! In this mean crypto is better.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

I prefer to opt for bitcoint investments ... I think the result of a bitcoint investment is bigger, and lighter the risk ... but whatever the choice remains in your hands, surely everyone is different in choice
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

Bitcoin is the final realisation of personal liberty! With bitcoin, you are in charge of your fund and you directly benefit from your decision; good or bad! Forex is not as liberal like bitcoin, you will be at the mercy broker and every good or bad news happening in the World!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀