Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where is the tech?  (Read 393 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

Greed is taking over the tech, that's it. There are hundreds of coins which are good in tech. Take Ethereum for example. We can build a decentralized internet full of Dapps. Isn't this an amazing tech which we are looking for.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

So, you are saying that coins like PIVX, Viacoin, Bitbay or Lunyr do not have developed technologies?
What`s your definition of technology mate?
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

This is a normal phenomenon in the modern world, any new technology starts with a small geek community, but if it becomes popular, big money comes, and with them also people who want to make some money on it.

Well of course that people love money we can't deny that. But OP has some point here as many people are simply searching for the money and looking at the surface and this forum begins to have less important information. Even I see many posts that are not relevant enough and many people are simply opening new topics that have existed and still exist on the forum.

For the tech side best is I guess to read from official documents of particular crypto and simply go into discord/telegram groups to have a chat with team members to try and understand the principles behind it etc. You could start by choosing most poplar cryptos and simply go through them if you find it interesting.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

hi there

i am really getting bored. i am interested in the tech of all these altcoins too. but in this subforum nobody is takling about it.

ICOs, bounties or airdrop, how to get rich fast, investment short or long term, bla bla bla.

arent there any news about technology of all these coins that are out there? do i have to leave and find a new forum?

What tech? In this section you can't get a proper answer even from developers of the projects. Altcoins are mostly ERC-20 or some other established platform based, which means they are mainly just copies of another coins and they serve only to raise funds for the project. There are very little coins, with innovative technology behind them.

Another factor, Altcoin Discussion is where Signiture Campaigns for low ranks takes place. We have low motivation for technical knowledge and overloaded schedules, because like it or not, we are here for the money.

But since you're getting bored, why don't you take on your own initiative, and help improving Altcoins section.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

I agree with you completely, I would also like to read more technical information to better understand the technology of blockchain.  So the technology is constantly evolving.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:35 PM
Merited by vlom (1)

hi there

i am really getting bored. i am interested in the tech of all these altcoins too. but in this subforum nobody is takling about it.

ICOs, bounties or airdrop, how to get rich fast, investment short or long term, bla bla bla.

arent there any news about technology of all these coins that are out there? do i have to leave and find a new forum?

Tech posts are usually in ANNs.  If not detailed, in ANNs should be all links to tech papers or websites where you can find them.

But in general most new tokens have nothing to do with crptyo, decide that they used  ETH token to crowdfund their project with an ICO.  So they have nothing to talk about crypto at all.   You cant avoid that. No matter on what forum you will go, this so called "crypto" projects will be there.
yomarve

Activity: 196

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

hi there

Truly this current wave of money making is creating huge volume of irrelevant information on this forum.  Before registering on this forum, when I search google I always find good tech stuffs here but since I joined,  not much has been seen.

https://cryptotvplus.com
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

hi there

Truly this current wave of money making is creating huge volume of irrelevant information on this forum.  Before registering on this forum, when I search google I always find good tech stuffs here but since I joined,  not much has been seen.
and still on the bitcointalk forum it is still possible to gather a lot of useful and good information than to search for it on the Google search engine. Just need to learn how to select useful information from the slag.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Perhaps you should start reading the local branches of the forum. I believe that this forum is the best and it is here that you can learn technology, and learn trading, etc. The main thing is that there are many worthy people here.
Zudalar

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

Perhaps you should start reading the local branches of the forum. I believe that this forum is the best and it is here that you can learn technology, and learn trading, etc. The main thing is that there are many worthy people here.
They usually have some information on there though not everyone that knows the technology of a coin has a profile on here. You may want to visit Telegram as well.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

In Crypto world we must be attentive on every details that we gather especially on campaign website and their whitepaper. We can help you with that you can ask something you want to acquire knowledge. Remember sharing is caring. Stay tune for more info.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

On this forum exist a thread about development tools in bitcoin - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=6.0 , if you want to learn something new in blockchain technology you must join in a public group on github. I think that forum created for popularization bitcoin, not for altcoins or something another in information technology because most of people haven't knowledges about development. I guess exist closed threads for technical discussion.

What a irony!!. I just mentioned  their is lot of non-believer in the forum and just caught one.

proof :  https://archive.is/2MCV1

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311262.msg23526035#msg23526035

Excerpt from  HALLASTERA  actual quote " but i'm still not understand why people trust own money to bitcoin."

Edit: OP , Please lock this topic, I think reading responses on this topic will make you more sad.

I do not give up my words. If somebody bought bitcoin by 20-500$ and anyone bought it by 20 000$ why is it will be safe? Afraid for own money it's normal things. I full believe in bitcoin that good way to save your value but you can trust to system without invests your own money. Just invest your time or accept bitcoins for your work.
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

to work with decision as appealing with use of modest on arrange with tasks of qualification measuring release of returns with the drawing to gains with notice of value on exchange to request as disputing order of completion.

Wth is this supposed to mean? Did you get a bad translation from google translator or something? This makes no sense, no matter how you place words, add commas...

Wait, I get it! It's a puzzle, right??? If not, you must speak gibberish...
dpui98

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

If you are tech guy you can go their GitHub or join their testnet... its always good to discuss tech but unfortunately, 95% of the investor here are not tech guys, and tech guys dont really talk & gossip in forum so... you have your answer why

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
vlom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

and how are you all making a investment decision then? a good example is SONM. the tech is being discussed in the ANN-topic. but nobody is writing about it in altcoin discussion. maybe i have to start the topic to get some feedback. because the ANN is often just visited by people that already invested and they just want to "hype" the coin.

a discussion about SONM vs. Golem.
but this one......
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1975590.0

well i think i have to find it out and post it here. this is better than just moaning.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

To he honest, I can’t totally disagree with you but everyone has their own preferences, you know. I personally have seen quite a few tech related discussion. Why don’t you start one mate! I’m sure many of us will be interested.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:55 AM

hi there

Yeah, I agree with you lately we haven't seen good threads about coins technologies and the problem they are a solving by inventing that tech.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:18 PM

technology of all these coins is a very fun topic to learn about. but i have less knowledge actually. i guess there are many helpfull artical you would find and those will fullfill your thrust of knowlede about the technology of all these coins.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

hi there

it has been seen that the interest of the forum community against blockchain technology is less encouraged, on average all more interested in the technique to get profit from crypto itself (I admit that i am too), so we forget the development of crypto technology and its application directly, therefore until now we still have not felt a direct change in the presence of crypto

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:10:40 PM

hi there

Yes, it's really very small nowadays to talk about technology in different coins. If you are interested in technology then you can find out this information on the project site. Just create a topic on the forum about this and I think there you can talk about it.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: