Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing all my savings!  (Read 14276 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:26:24 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
You Idea of distributing your investment is fine to me 50-25-25 and you have to buy on deeps is also another good strategy but I for me putting all your savings in investment is potential to high risk even it is in long term much better to divert some of your savings in other source of investment not all in cryptocurrency.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I would like to suggest that divide your savings more. So that you will have a lot of opportunities and coins that is possible for pumping in the next years. And it is good that you are a long term trader.
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:07:03 AM

-50% bitcoin.r
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think you should not invest all your money, you risk it.
You can invest half of your savings.
You invest in Btc, Eth and Ltc: they are the best coin now can invest long; However, you can invest more as Sc, Dgb, Ark, Waves, ...They are very cheap and can give you high profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:15:29 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Investing in cryptocurrency is good however why dont you consider diversifying your investment, what if it didnt turn out the way you expected it then nothing will left for you.

Dont invest all your savings, we know that investing in cryptocurrencies might be profitable but still there is no assurance about that and its not wise to put all your money.
well i read some thread here inside the forum that someone invest everything including of selling all his properties, maybe he's already a rich guy
now, after a year of doing that so its the risk taker that will take a big bunch of earnings out from this investment, and before deciding better to
know the corresponding possibilities.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:24:41 AM

-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Investing your savings to the cryptocurrency world is good but before you invest your savings, you must have knowledge to the coin that you will investing. You must find out that the coin has potential in the market for you to gain profit.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:13:31 AM

Are you sure about this? 5-10 years is long you should have atleast you should have plans on when to cash out, always remember that cryptocurrency's price is very volatile and anytime it can change, what are your plans on the next 5-10 years? This is risky, you might lost all your investments if you didn't become an active watcher on prices of there coins.
Exactly there are so many people who are just waiting for the good time to come for them so that they can earn more. But they don’t believe in hard work. How can you think that without doing hard efforts you will be awarded with handsome profits? No. you have to be observant on the market price. When it falls, when it goes up. You have to make indexes in your mind.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

NEVER go all in ever in something, whatever that is. Use maximum 30%-40% of your savings. It is the first rule of economics. Your idea of investing in cryptos is correct and many encourage it but put only a certain amount in it. Diversity in your portfolio is absolutely necessary!
This is really a very good approach. Investing all of your savings and that too in a one go is not a good idea actually. You should invest your money while thinking very much careful about what all you are planning to do. Investing all your money is a huge risk and you should not go for it at the first time. You need to have some money in your pocket so that you can use it at the time of need.
Riya R

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

In my opinion it is not good to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency. Even if you plan to invest proportionately, still there are certain risk left with it. It is better that you keep some of the money with yourselves for meeting emergencies and invest the balance in proportionate way.
Landagert

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

To me it is more smart and beneficial if you invest on cloud mining contract, because if you buy and hold, the amount of the BTC will stay the same.

Find mining contract that is a life-time contract. then invest like 80% of your saving in mining bitcoin and other in ETH and LTC. If you say invest like 2 BTC in mining, in 2 years you may get like 4 BTC or more, and when the price reaches its highest at that time, the ROI you get will be double and more or less. But certainly more than buy and hold strategy.

I had buy a cloud mining contract myself and i had regretted since this day that i do not pour 80% of my saving in it. I lost more in trading than investing in mining.

Hope this will be a useful advice for anyone that read this

nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

Your choice of investment into all the three coins is very genuine. You have picked the best of cryptocurrencies to invest. For long-term I think it is Bitcoin which will give you a huge profit ethereum is up to some extent good for long-term investment but I don't suggest litecoin for a long-term investment plan. I don't see a great potential of the litecoin. Secondly you should not investment all your savings but should invest a portion of of it.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

My opinion to your plan, Great planning you should have a backup in investment. Don’t put all money in one investment.  I mean don’t invest all in crypto because we know that investing in crypto too risky or unsafe, because crypto is illegal to some country, in short 50% other investment 50% in bitcoin and other.

Yeah that is definitely true. Others seem to invest all of their savings for a single investment. They would not know that this is a very risky thing to do. Aside from that when they notice that the profits was huge they grab it without thinking. We must put our knowledge first to what we are doing, try to research about the investment site and study very well if it will be very profitable one. Think first before you act!
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

As for my own opinion, it's not a good idea to invest all your savings in cryptocurrency.It looks like you really have a positive insight about cryptocurrencies since you have plans like that, but still not a practical decision.There are always be some risks.I guess even 60% and then 40% for another investments.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

For me if i have really big money i will do invest here in bitcoin because the chance of profit here is so big like 67% but not all my money for more secure and nothing to worry about if my btc will lose here in trading this is what i doing everytime i earn here in bitcoin i invest 20% or 10% in trading
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

I would like to say that I will invest my 70% of all saving I will invest in bitcoin and the rest of 30% will be in fiat because not everything we can done through bitcoin still we need physical money for transaction. In the past there were barter system when things were exchanged for things and now things can be purchase through fiat money it is good idea.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

See , I would not suggest you to invest everything in cyrpto currencies as you never know what might happen in the future. They might suddenly die and you will not be able to do anything about it.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

A lot of advice, but i'm still not understand why people trust own money to bitcoin. Just invest in real product, hi-tech.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

I can see that you prefer on bitcoin so let say if you hold until next 4 year and only bitcoin able to survive than you made significant amount of profit.
But if altcoin able to survive, you're experience quite major loss.
For me personally, I will keep 100% bitcoin for next 4 years !
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

according to my opinion investing all saving money is not a good idea because you should have some saved money in your wallet for emergency need and also if you want to invest full money then it need to invest in some different places because if you face loss from one place then you can recover them from other place.
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

If all your bills are paid up and living expenses under control, with some income coming in, then I would go all in btc now.
We are currently seeing probably the lowest dip prices we will ever see.

As btc rises then diversify into some alt coin with the btc.

Personally I think btc much more solid than any fiat currency held by banking cartels earning 0%, effectively depreciating.
There is a very high probability of Bitcoin hitting $10k within 6 months and $50k within a few short years.

With all the cheap android devices available now around the world the market penetration of Bitcoin is about to skyrocket.
That combined with the inherent instability of fiat currency makes Bitcoin almost a sure a thing  as there ever was.

I'm buying as much bitcoin as I can right now...

My 2 satoshis!
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:21:54 PM

In my opinion by investing all savings in cryptocurrency no good idea, I think maximum 80% of all savings and other 20% keep on fiat. Because we need to keep Fiat for urgent needed, and when this happen and the price of cryptocurrency down then we should be  withdraw it. So that we are in loss. In my research good coin for longterm investment  is BTC, ETH,WAVES and DASH by portofolio 50% BTC and other 50% for those altcoin.
I think you should divide it into three parts, the first part is for your investment this is the half of your saving or 50%,but make sure pick the best cryptocurrency to invest second is for your saving make it 30%, and for the third for your emergency need and make it 20%

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: