Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrops, How to earn from it ?  (Read 1503 times)
Rainbowwww

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

A crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distributes​s ​free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins ​to​ ​the​ crypto ​community.

To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​a crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet. Examples of this format of airdrops are Byteball, Stellar lumens and OmiseGo. These airdrops required you to proof you were the owner of Bitcoins or Ethereums at a certain time ( snapshot) of the blockchain.
mr-sk

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

You do a few tasks and you get rewarded for  that in form of tokens that are worth pennies so far, that is why i do not like airdrops so much, becuase they are worthless

Telegram
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
I just want to know what is Airdrops actually and how can i earn from it ?
Thank you  Smiley

Hello, airdrop is an event where you can participate doing some tasks and get free coins or tokens.
the tasks is simple such as joining telegram group, following twitter and other easy tasks as well. hope this help you

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dhmi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

I entered 100 airdrops and won nothing.  Grin
do not waste your time. all trash. better evaluate your time.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:34:40 PM

You do a few tasks and you get rewarded for  that in form of tokens that are worth pennies so far, that is why i do not like airdrops so much, becuase they are worthless

Furthermore airdrop is also a scheme for collecting your privacy, stealing some of your eth to receive the reward and the cause of spamming in your email account. I am not scaring you friend Im just giving you a warning before doing some airdrop Activities
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

airdrop is a project for free tokens. I think friends here have first explained in more detail.
I just want to give you advice, there is a lot you can do in the crypto industry. you should seek knowledge first.
owenzy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:42:32 PM

Airdrops is one of the easiest way to earn coins in the cryptocurrency world, is a process were free tokens are distributed to its members,all you need do to earn these free tokens is to join the Airdrop campaign and carry out the instructions. but you need to be careful in making your choice of Airdrop to avoid scam. 
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

airdrop is a way to earn money for free and does not do much work and I know airdrop just join telegram, facebook and twitter then wait a few days then you will get token but not necessarily it will be high value you can find it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:08:51 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley
I think airdrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, airdrop pesetas are usually required to perform certain tasks that have been determined by the organizers to obtain a number of tokens. usually the task is like project via facebook or twitter. you can get by joining one of the projects that are in bountyportal, bountygive or bountyplatform.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cherlov

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:16:46 PM

I entered 100 airdrops and won nothing.  Grin
do not waste your time. all trash. better evaluate your time.
I fully agree. At me for all time only from 1 company came tokens, other 20 simply spent time. So for myself, I gave up Airdrops.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:32:45 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Airdrop is an altcoin or token provided free of charge by the ico coin project, previously they have allocated the number of coins or tokens to be distributed in catwalk form and each participant has set the number of tokens they will get after following the forum and filling out the registration form. Therefore, in following the most preferred airdrop project is to fill in the data correctly and the data used is our own data and not the data of others we use to continue to get paid from the project. the most important is to follow the project when the project opens at the beginning of time.

to get the Airdrop project. in this forum i think there are many that provide.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:58:57 AM

Free coin/tokens by doing an easy job like: join telegram/discord, register to ICOs site, liking/following the fb/twitter page or sometimes holding a particular.
In addition to that, An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. It is a give away for promotion in being loyal for joining bounty or any other campaigns.
rajdeep12

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

Airdrop is the way to earn free token or coins. In this we earn tokens or coins just by filling up forums. Airdrop tokens are profitable specially for newbies, it is also a marketing tool which promote cryptocurrency. BY participation in each airdrops a certain number of coins are charged, these coins are usually expensive several times and you can sell them.
Milla Kross

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

If to say in simple words, Ayrdrop, this is a free distribution of coins from developers, sometimes as a token of gratitude the developer can ask to leave a comment about the project on the forum or something else, but does not require special investment of time and effort.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:37:15 AM

Airdrop project is a project that aims almost the same as bounty project which aims to promote and work system of airdrop project pertained quickly and not long. For more you can read on the internet site and see it on youtube or build discussions with more experienced.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:37:58 AM

Airdrops are token giveaways from the team of an ICO to publicly announce their coin. You just have to do what they require you and wait for the tokens to be sent/dropped in your wallet. I think that's why it is called airdrops. You just wait for it. There are some things that they require you to do, and not all campaigns have the same requirements.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

You joining in airdrops it means you are going to join some project that you should promote to reach the goals of the project so that the project manager would share the reward like free tokens/coin to everyone who had joined the airdrops. But depends on my experience the reward that we are got from airdrops are in small amount I prefer to join bounty campaign like signature campaign and social media like twitter, fb, youtube, etc.
rmoto

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

Airdrops are not a way to earn here and now, but still you can earn, I will share with you a strategy like. You download to yourself bindu, bindete yourself all the information you need for ardrop forms and participate in the maximum number of airdrops. In 2-6 months you will receive tokens at a price of 0.5 to 60 dolars.
rodapark

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

airdrop is like a free token that promotes a sort of project. you just fill up some forms and follow their rules for you to get their token. the more you invite the more token you will receive.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

it will be of great importance when you sell tokens received from airdrop, there is no ideal recipe, you need to monitor the market and be ready.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: