Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Airdrops, How to earn from it ?  (Read 1503 times)
Nicolaus Copernicus (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
I just want to know what is Airdrops actually and how can i earn from it ?
Thank you  Smiley
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

Here is the link where you can find useful information about airdrops. As far as I can see all important information are there, but there isn't much to learn when it comes to airdrops. Personally, I find participating in airdrops to be beneficial and would suggest that you try it out too. No harm in trying right. Tongue

https://medium.com/the-mission/what-are-airdrops-in-crypto-world-a345725c75e0

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley
airdrop is a free token that aims to promote the project and it's just a very short job you can join the airdrop to get some tokens from them and you can find here or here (The more diligent the reading will be the more help you find the airdrop)

Nicolaus Copernicus (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:49:14 PM

Thank You very much Eternu for your reply and opinion, I will definitely check the link you gave me. And also i am planning to participate in Airdrops. Hope it will be beneficial for me  Grin
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Actually, there are many explanations about airdrop in this forum. I will only advise you that not all airdrops provide tokens for free. So you should be able to choose a potential airdrop, some airdrop assigns their task to participants to like and follow their social media accounts. With different rules every airdrop, then you should be able to learn it.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

Free coin/tokens by doing an easy job like: join telegram/discord, register to ICOs site, liking/following the fb/twitter page or sometimes holding a particular.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

Airdrops is a sort of "giving the tokens away" for ICO projects and some altcoins, maybe. If you want to participate in them - you have to find one and perhaps, share their link somewhere. After ICO, they will distribute their tokens (most of them are scams).
uchiikina14

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:48:35 PM

Airdrop is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing new tokens/coins by awarding them in a certain proportion to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. You can earn by selling it or by trading it if it has a value already. But it does not have a value yet then you have to wait for the value before you can sell or trade it. You have to wait patiently for the value of the coin to come out. You cannot trade or sell your token if it has no value yet. Others do not accept couns that has no value. So if you coin has no value you cannot use it.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

Airdrops is basically the easiest way to earn coins. Without doing much, you can earn coins that values may vary from zero (yes zero 0) to roughly $10. But be cautious in participating in one, since you're basically exchanging your identity and time for a few bucks.
Bakpau222

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

airdrop is the easiest way to earn money / tokens, and those tokens are only provided for free.
the way to get the token is to follow the airdrop campaign, usually just told to fill out the form and we just wait for our wallet filled. but not all airdrops really pay, mostly just scam
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Good day everyone.Honestly earn is a very strong word.The maximum that there can be obtained is bread, and sometimes even with sausage and possibly once a year with red caviar.But in fact, you can not get much but it takes a lot of time and the payments are meager
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Hello buddy, welcome to the crypto world! I would not suggest you to look into the airdrops. Better is to make comments, leave them on posts and be merited from them. Good luck! 
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

By airdrops, you are simply promoting a cryptocurrency project before it is being traded (generally) and you earn from some of those tokens. Those tokens do not have any value when you get them but in the long term they have potential to bring a good money.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Airdrop is a free token , if you want to get a free token just join in airdrop, but for me i'd rather to join in bounty campaign than airdrop because joining in bounty is more worth it than airdrop.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:24:35 AM

Pls anyone knows good airdrop to participate in because I heard there are many scam links don't wanna fall victim
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

It's just a free money for doing simple job or just for recieving. But you should be careful with airdrops do not give anyone your private key or do not install uncheked software on your pc. It can be very profitable now so good luck to you.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:46 PM

I dont really support airdrops but you can see plenty of them around the bounty section under the altcoin marketplace. There 100's of them coming on daily basis however its hard to believe that they do end up with success. All of them are not the same, some of them give you plenty good money for your work some of them just throw pennies at you. Recently only HYDRO is the project who ended up giving 500 bucks worth airdrop t individual participant. Anyway that is not the point, the point is airdrops shouldnt be taken much seriously as they could be tiring and less payout kinda campaigns.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Hello everyone,
I am new to crypto.
Thank you  Smiley

Airdrop is one of the easiest way to earn free tokens which we can find through telegram and in forums here where in you need to follow the tasks being asked by the developers. I earn through joining different airdrops before but airdrops nowadays are paying to low and non valued tokens so you better choose the best one before joining because some of them aren't paying as well.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:19:37 PM

Airdrops just only attracts investors/contributors to support their project. It's just a cologne in their project. Some airdrops are fake, doing many things or task before receiving the token. FYI, airdrop is just free as i said a cologne to attract people. Some airdrops are scam so we must aware also.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
bitcointemon

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

airdrop is the way people to earn money for free and how to follow airdrop is simple .. that is by filling out the form, join telegram like and share facebook or twitter then wait a few days to receive token Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: