Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin may continue to move higher  (Read 907 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:48:08 AM

Predicting Bitcoin price is not possible, I read many analysis each day but no one succeeded to predict the price for the next day.
Even when experts try to logically analyze charts, they don't succeed to to make a correct predictions.
Bitcoin is too volatile and many factors affect its price. 
That's what BTC flagship is actually unpredictable correctly and accurately but you can see an easy rise or fall in the BTC he can climb that high fast and vice versa that cryptocurrencies have been on the internet for so long,Actually it would be easier to ride if everyone hodl on the wall far above 20K then we all push up by making the existing trend That's in my opinion Wink.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

$10k is such a huge psychological pivot point... if it blows past $10k, there's no telling where it will go.
Right, and it is one point where we just have to be very careful to watch out for as there is nothing anyone can predict would be the outcome of it. A lot of traders expected we will get to see a break out upward from the $10k but so far so good, it seems nothing is forthcoming. It is really strange though how the market is really behaving lately and even as traders, one would just need to be on the look out so as not to make the wrong decisions.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

The bitcoin price increase will run slowly and I think the positive trend of bitcoin price increases will continue to run until the end of the year.
Actually, no one should even be expecting some pretty huge run any moment now as bitcoin would obviously end up doing what it like and going the way it prefers anyway but looking for a swift run upward with the level of uncertainty in the market is something no one should be expecting at all. We have all seen how previous days have played out with some unexpected outcomes and that is how bitcoin purely is and the whole cryptocurrency market as a whole; let's just hope we end up having a good movement upward for a while.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

The bitcoin price increase will run slowly and I think the positive trend of bitcoin price increases will continue to run until the end of the year.
can't predict that it will run that slow until the end of the year remember the last November and December price surges, the price quickly jumps that ate all the resistance walls and negative news, it is too unpredictable to expect an exact and accurate outcome to expect we can just form a speculations and hypothesis but surprises will never cease to fail us.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Looking at the chart, it seems like the price could accelerate gains above the $10,000 level. Above this last, the next stop for buyers could be $10,800 and $11,000 in the near term.

•Bitcoin price is trading with a positive bias and it currently placed nicely above $9,500 against the US Dollar.

•There is a major bullish trend line forming with support at $9,600 on the 4-hours chart of the BTC/USD pair (data feed from Kraken).

•The pair remains in an uptrend and it may well break the $10,000 level and settle above it.

Bitcoin price is gaining momentum above $9,500 against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is likely to accelerate higher above the $10,000 and $10,500 levels in the near term.

In the coming days, We’ll see some nicely placed prices in the chart.
Everything is still always going to be under a certain condition as 'MAY' since the market is pretty much volatile and no one really can tell what happens and what would not happen as time goes on. So far, the market is very complex and sometimes, even with some indicators, you just would not even get it right as traders and it is more like you expect the market to want to give less, and it ended up giving more, and vice versa. That is really brain draining as far as I am concerned.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

can't predict that it will run that slow until the end of the year remember the last November and December price surges, the price quickly jumps that ate all the resistance walls and negative news, it is too unpredictable to expect an exact and accurate outcome to expect we can just form a speculations and hypothesis but surprises will never cease to fail us.
Yes that is right that we cannot say anything for sure but still we can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing for along long time. I think that still bitcoin price is trading in low price and still people are interested to invest money in bitcoin therefore we can hope that we will see the bitcoin price increasing for a long long time.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin will cross the 11,000$ very soon.And it is not very far away. I had some bitcoin on my wallet. I will hold till the price of bitcoin reaches 15,000$,it will occur before this August.If you had invested the unwanted money,hold your money in bitcoin.Till this year end.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

No one predict the price of bitcoin, the price is not stable either it is increase nor it is decrease. After a long time the price is in increasing gradually. Hope it will continue in upcoming days. Like last year December this year also bitcoin will touch very high. Soon the price will touch $15000 and it will continue in the future also. Don't get panic when the price goes down, if dump occurs means again there will be a high pump occurs in the upcoming days.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

well, longterm it will move higher, but short term it will be lower. We do not have enough volume at the moment, and the institution need a windows to enter in the market. But not at this price. So, be ready to see a huge dump shortly. This is an important factor to take into consideration. Volatility of BTC is not a legend.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 810

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

Seeing that we are under 9500 again make me not feeling good , we might still go for 11000 but probably that will delay for the end of this month or in June .

But also under 9500 can be just small retrace for loading up before shoot , But I doubt . Dam I just dream when we will see 15000+ again .

Why? $9500 is a very good price as far as I know. Maybe we didn't get to $10K as everyone is really expecting. But the bull run last Fri-Sat was quite unexpected as well, resulting in bitcoin overbought that's why we found another retrace.

The good thing though is that it didn't bottom below $9K as we are seeing maybe consolidation and its trading sideways. For me its a good sign that we might re-test $10K in the next succeeding days and I hope that we can smash  this mental barrier and then the complexion of the game will change. Renewed interest, fresh blood pumping the market pushing the price to $11K. Let's wait and see.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

No one predict the price of bitcoin, the price is not stable either it is increase nor it is decrease. After a long time the price is in increasing gradually. Hope it will continue in upcoming days. Like last year December this year also bitcoin will touch very high. Soon the price will touch $15000 and it will continue in the future also. Don't get panic when the price goes down, if dump occurs means again there will be a high pump occurs in the upcoming days.
Once it keeps increasing this month, we can expect higher chance of it to achieved what it does last year, we just need to watch and be patience till we wait.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

That’s right most of the experts have no idea what’s actually happening or what may happen but everyone should do their own analysis and should trust them, people shouldn’t depend or get excited on an “Expert’s” opinions or predictions. People should be serious about it do your homework and you’ll have wider views about the market
I've said this before and many other people have too. No one remembers the guy who got it wrong, but everyone remembers the guy that gets it right. A expert could make a bold prediction that Bitcoin will reach $100k next year, and if it happens he will be hyped up and praised and people will likely follow his future predictions and he may even make a little bit of money off of this. However, if he isn't correct then everyone forgets that he made that prediction and it's no longer spoken about. It's a win-win for "experts".

Plus, we have to remember that everyone invested in Bitcoin who is giving "expert" advise is likely trying to manipulate the market without using their own spending money. We've seen in the past how "Whales" can influence the price of Bitcoin, and experts giving their advise are effectively getting the masses to sell or buy and they are manipulating the market without using any of their spending money.

My firsts Bitcoins I bought at ~60-70$. And I not believed that he will be cost 10k usd. Same as now people cant believe that BTC can be cost 100k. So everything is possible. But I agree with you. This experts just telling their minds. And if one of 100 minds will be right, everyone will say: This guy was right, he is genius". But in fact, noone dont know exactly. But if big people (Goldman Sucks, Tim Draper, Morgan, etc.) investing in crypto - thats mean, in long term we can see much more higher price.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually nowadays. The price is not much high and at the same time the price is not too low. Compare to previous months the price increase would make bitcoin investors happy. Due to insufficinet supply of bitcoin makes market dull but now the corrections are made so the price would increase. According to coinmarketcap the price will increase in future. Like last year this year also the will increase and touch the moon.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3705

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Although prices fell to 9100 levels, the upward trend is the most acceptable scenario for the following reasons:

1. The Conference of Consensus: This conference is highly respected, and prices tend to rise after the conclusion of this conference, as happened last year.
 2. 200 SMA: This indicator tends to put pressure on the price of the Bitcoin, which makes it raises to $ 10,000.

For this, I expect to return to $ 10,000 soon
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

I hope the price of bitcoin will cross the 11,000$ very soon.And it is not very far away. I had some bitcoin on my wallet. I will hold till the price of bitcoin reaches 15,000$,it will occur before this August.If you had invested the unwanted money,hold your money in bitcoin.Till this year end.
The targets of you are not hard to achieve. the price of bitcoin will reach to that target within this month or in the next month. Many people are expecting a $24000 in the coming month for the price of bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:17:31 AM

Bitcoin will continue to move higher, because the adoption as well the acceptance keeps on increasing even when there is regulation of usage. The price of bitcoin moving high doesn't have anything specific within it. This is the normal thing, which means with time it grows.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

With the growing volume of Bitcoin transactions on a daily basis, the limited number of Bitcoin supplies, and the decreasing amount of Bitcoin printed by the system every ten minutes, the Bitcoin price will certainly continue to climb in the future.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

Then 3 days later from the day this thread was opened the mood quickly changed. Bitcoin is now nearly below $9,000 and falling. What happened? Huh

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

The targets of you are not hard to achieve. the price of bitcoin will reach to that target within this month or in the next month. Many people are expecting a $24000 in the coming month for the price of bitcoin.

wow ,,, the price issue lately is still a hot potato in this forum. I think personally, bitcoin will have no trouble reaching its price this month if the market continues to pump prices and support for high bounced prices keeps coming. I think in this month we will exceed the price in the $ 15,000 figure if the resistance above $ 12,500 was made in the near future.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Now the price of bitcoin is increasing gradually nowadays. The price is not much high and at the same time the price is not too low. Compare to previous months the price increase would make bitcoin investors happy. Due to insufficinet supply of bitcoin makes market dull but now the corrections are made so the price would increase. According to coinmarketcap the price will increase in future. Like last year this year also the will increase and touch the moon.
I think it also that price in the future will move go higher a lot of good news may happen. Yes if we differentiate the previous price upto day their is good will take place. Having a positive mind and hopes bitcoin will continue to move higher.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: