Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:23:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Dogecoin a Good Investment for Today?  (Read 384 times)
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

One day is too little time to invest in dogecoin. Don't look at just today, look at the long term outlook for dogecoin. Think 10 or 20 years, where do you see dogecoin then. I you ask me, I think dogecoin could be the next us dollar surpassing even FUCK token and becoming the new world currency. We'd probably even be able to use dogecoin on Mars.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torukmakto

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

Dogecoin crypto currencies have been popular on the stock market recently and investors have appreciated. Although the price is low for the time being, it will increase in future time and it will make money with the investor.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

Doge is an Altcoin and chooses it for their investments. But many say that Doge is like a gambling game, and you need a lot of luck to be able to receive blessings.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:20:45 AM

yap DOGE is a great long-term investment, i agree this case prices stable and the demand is quite a lot other than the speed transfer fee is in use also cheap. this is what I think until now still there is this coin.
I disagree completely with this, doge is a very good coin if you want cheap and fast transactions that is correct but it is a terrible long term investment, it is not a store of value because doge the number of coins that is going to exist is infinite unlike bitcoin which has a hard cap at 21 million coins, that is why I do not recommend anyone to bother to invest in dogecoin, you will lose your money.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

"Should I invest in Dogecoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy DOGE today?" According to my System Estimation, DOGE is a great long-term investment *. Dogecoin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest rates by intelligent technical analysis. If you're looking for a virtual currency with good returns, DOGE can be a lucrative investment option.because last year's experience towards the end of the year the price of doge had a fantastic rise.

Coin Price $ 0.004886

let's discuss whether today is a good day for dogecoin investment?
Are you really asking us about our opinion?or youre here to promote your damn doge coin?
Suck it man,i have seen this strategy for many times but i dont know why people here giving this kind of thread a glimpse.

This is not the way how to ask for opinion or advices its indeed that this is advertising and popularity for their own supported coins
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:14 AM

Could someone explain why Dogecoin would be a good investment?
There's not really any valid reason for it to exist, is there? I'd like to hear why.
In the future, it's hard to imagine there being 100 similar versions of every crypto and all being valued highly.
Why would Doge win the race?

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:52:25 AM

Could someone explain why Dogecoin would be a good investment?
There's not really any valid reason for it to exist, is there? I'd like to hear why.
In the future, it's hard to imagine there being 100 similar versions of every crypto and all being valued highly.
Why would Doge win the race?
Dogecoin wont win anything, at first dogecoin began as nothing more than a meme coin, but then it enjoyed some success but since then better and more advanced cryptocurrencies have appeared and have surpassed dogecoin, as I said dogecoin is good if you want to send a payment and that gets an almost immediate confirmation but the problem is that no one accepts dogecoin.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:00:53 AM

its good to invest dogecoin now because it has a low price.and it is good for long term investment.its transaction fees is very low. last year this coin hits more than 100 sats but now its below 100 sats. i may suggest also Bytecoin.its price also is below 100 sats.the very cheapest price of bcn is 15. just like last last year. and now it hits more than 100 sats and now its start to go down..when its on dip buy more then  sell when it pump.

bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:06:49 AM

Ever since dogecoin began, I never believed it. Yet if you look at its current price, it's not bad at all, even though we know that dogecoin is essentially a pump and dump coin. There is really no major technological improvement to justify its price.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:51:03 AM

I don’t really know anything about this dogecoin but I observed people picking interest in it in the market few months ago. The only thing i started thinking of is it been a P & D coin which is not good for anyone’s health except those who have being taking care of it.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Fawez

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

"Should I invest in Dogecoin CryptoCurrency?" "Should I buy DOGE today?" According to my System Estimation, DOGE is a great long-term investment *. Dogecoin prediction is updated every 3 minutes with the latest rates by intelligent technical analysis. If you're looking for a virtual currency with good returns, DOGE can be a lucrative investment option.because last year's experience towards the end of the year the price of doge had a fantastic rise.

Coin Price $ 0.004886

let's discuss whether today is a good day for dogecoin investment?

I do NOT prefer Dogecoin because of its previous incidents : its capitalization increased dramatically and reached two billion dollars (or 1.7 billion euros) at the beginning of 2014, before falling abruptly in 2015.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: