Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE  (Read 28074 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

I was on your official website, I wanted to see a team of developers who are working on the development of the project. But unfortunately I did not find any information about the team. I think this is also important information and you should add it to your site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
mixelalex

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

Wow this is another amazing project here in the crypto curency community that come to exist with a good potential and great capabilities. I am looking forward to what the Trittium can make to bring a good impact in the community that will benefits the whole community. I will know more about this project and keep observing for more updates and announcements.
Looking forward to news. Good project and has all chances to become one of the top ones.
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
Please explain your question... we already above block 100K , we didnt do ICO, its a MN/POS coin...
so no more tokens will be distributed.
We have dev fee which not be sold unless we above 600 SAT
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

This project really interest me since now, I have seen how the team are taking action towards this project as having been so actively, gladly taking and answering all the people queries and questions regarding the Trittium project. I will keep tuning on unto this project and let's see what will be the next move to happen.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:03:26 AM

Trittiums main goal is to provide resources and tools for bank to adapt blockchain technology. A very ambitious project it seems but also interesting to follow thier achievements. Good luck on your project.

Trittium project not only providing resources but they are also educating people and changing their life to became a part of community even they are less fortunate in life. Hope the team continue their commitment and the crypto community needs to support this ambitious project for the benefit of everybody.
lobster88

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

Trittiums main goal is to provide resources and tools for bank to adapt blockchain technology. A very ambitious project it seems but also interesting to follow thier achievements. Good luck on your project.

Trittium project not only providing resources but they are also educating people and changing their life to became a part of community even they are less fortunate in life. Hope the team continue their commitment and the crypto community needs to support this ambitious project for the benefit of everybody.
With this very promising project, I am gladly willing to take part in its revolution and striving here in the crypto currency community to achieve to goals towards the goodness and better improvements of the society. I hope that the Trittium will reach more achievements and continuous its further developments.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
And in addition to this question may we also know when will be the tokens get listed on exchange site and how much does it cost per token on the ico?
As what the manager of this thread said, there is no ICO so it means that there will be no distribution of tokens. And for the exchange, probably the team are working on it sinced it is needed and very essential for Trittium coin to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Bancor and Kucoin.
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

And in addition to this question may we also know when will be the tokens get listed on exchange site and how much does it cost per token on the ico?

Thank you. We had an OTC funding , every mqsternode was sold for 0.75 BTC for total of 7.5 BTC
That all the funding we received, additionally we sold 4 BTC of premine.

SO far we listed on cryptobridge and coinexchange  Coins can be bought there
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Android will be released as APK next week and submited to google store, also will be delivered as white labeled to our partners.
IOS its a little bit more complicated, they we will submit a request next week however we expect long listing there.
With that you can see working IOS wallet on top of payment gateway here already
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QwsJSGbNlYfznfTwFVjFH-fkLrcJCOnI

beta was published month ago
Well, so variety of wallet. And if don't have any mistake we are listed at coinexchange already right?

wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:11:35 AM

you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Android will be released as APK next week and submited to google store, also will be delivered as white labeled to our partners.
IOS its a little bit more complicated, they we will submit a request next week however we expect long listing there.

the characteristic feature of a project that develops more sophisticated and advanced is to make applications and real work methods of the project category they are making. this is a positive thing about TRITTIUM
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
Listing on coinmarketcap is completely a success pioneering possibility that Trittium have take the reaping initiative which is reaping to a next level as this fetches the attention of various people attention across the globe and brings an active involvement from various participants.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

Trittium developers have established a full pledged foundation which are even covering the clusters of adverting as we can experience the wallets of Windows, Linux, Macos and webwallet which will gain individual traffic from the particular usage category of participants. This initiative even adds a merit for all the supporters to speak with the investors.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:59:26 PM

As what the manager of this thread said, there is no ICO so it means that there will be no distribution of tokens. And for the exchange, probably the team are working on it sinced it is needed and very essential for Trittium coin to be listed in a good and popular exchange like Bancor and Kucoin.
Distribution of tokens will actually began after the end of the project accordingly after listing on the exchanges, as they are focusing on their CEO and experienced professionals advice they are following up all the hierarchy for the right decision to implement better functionality in the project for the welfare of all the participants.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

This project has caught my attention and here it goes, I read the information regarding this project and I am glad to what the TriIttium wants toward the crypto currency community. Moreover, I have already been visited their website and there they have their whitepaper. I think this project needs more promotions.
Yes, they will need advertising for sure, I just happened to see this project. It's interesting and weird why I did not see it before, there was no advertising about the project.
They have even actively responding for all the queries in our bitcointalk Ann thread accordingly for more user convenience they are engaging on all the activities on the official social channel which is building trust for all the investors when their queries are clarified with no delay and highly prioritized.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
We traded on CB long for 2 months already, even we didn't do public presale we did take care about fare coin distribution and you can see it on explorer
As you can see top 25 wallets has only 10% of the coin which is very little compared to others.
My personal wallet and trading account is known to the community as well as dev fee.
All expenses and incomes are public
Thank you
Listing all the expenses and incomes publishing on a public panel allowing us to understand the project workflow how you are allocating for all the necessities along with the possibilities to work as promised in the official whitepapers however once we reach all the levels we can increase the coin value through active involvement from all the supporters efforts.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Publishing on the beta version is completely adding a secured parameter for me to choose Trittium as my choice as i can proceed with my workflow safely from no cyber attacks accordingly we do expect more focus on the bounty activities, is there any bounty program launched  Huh These will gain more attention from various new users.
Zianingbu

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

We traded on CB long for 2 months already, even we didn't do public presale we did take care about fare coin distribution and you can see it on explorer
As you can see top 25 wallets has only 10% of the coin which is very little compared to others.
My personal wallet and trading account is known to the community as well as dev fee.
All expenses and incomes are public
Thank you
Thank you for such an open response! It's strange that I have not seen anywhere voting for your token, maybe you should reconsider your advertising campaign?
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

Well, so variety of wallet. And if don't have any mistake we are listed at coinexchange already right?
Yes we are, most volume on crypto-bridge though
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: