Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]TRITTIUM/Xevan/Asic & NiceHash resistans - MN/POS/POW HYBRID NO PRESALE  (Read 28072 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
Listing on coinmarketcap is completely a success pioneering possibility that Trittium have take the reaping initiative which is reaping to a next level as this fetches the attention of various people attention across the globe and brings an active involvement from various participants.
Well, I think that soon we can see a token on the site, next to other tokens. The team works well and I'm sure that I will not leave my job half way.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Hello team, when does the distribution of tokens begin? This information you do not have on the site. Please publish this information. Thank you.
Please explain your question... we already above block 100K , we didnt do ICO, its a MN/POS coin...
so no more tokens will be distributed.
We have dev fee which not be sold unless we above 600 SAT
I'll try to explain my question differently, I did not see that your tokens can be bought already, I thought that your token will only be distributed, so I asked about the distribution of coins, because I did not find this information anywhere.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

you have ready wallets for Windows and Linux. And what about the purses for smartphones Android and iOS? Is the development planned in the near future?
Android will be released as APK next week and submited to google store, also will be delivered as white labeled to our partners.
IOS its a little bit more complicated, they we will submit a request next week however we expect long listing there.
With that you can see working IOS wallet on top of payment gateway here already
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QwsJSGbNlYfznfTwFVjFH-fkLrcJCOnI

beta was published month ago
thanks for the answer. Now I'll wait for the next week to download the purse on my Android smartphone. I hope the wallet will work without any problems.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

do you have an official channel on Youtube? It would be nice to add a video about the project to Youtube, and not just in Discord. What do you think about it?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:56:45 PM

Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
We traded on CB long for 2 months already, even we didn't do public presale we did take care about fare coin distribution and you can see it on explorer
As you can see top 25 wallets has only 10% of the coin which is very little compared to others.
My personal wallet and trading account is known to the community as well as dev fee.
All expenses and incomes are public
Thank you
Thank you for such an open response! It's strange that I have not seen anywhere voting for your token, maybe you should reconsider your advertising campaign?
We discussed it few times there is no reason to advertise the coin. We will start massive advertising when platform is ready
that is, you want to say that at the moment you do not need additional investors and investments or partnerships? I believe that a good advertising campaign is never superfluous.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:12:33 AM

Where can I get a token? Can I buy it on the exchange? Or only the developers now have the opportunity to purchase coins? I'm interested in this question. Thanks in advance for the answer.
We traded on CB long for 2 months already, even we didn't do public presale we did take care about fare coin distribution and you can see it on explorer
As you can see top 25 wallets has only 10% of the coin which is very little compared to others.
My personal wallet and trading account is known to the community as well as dev fee.
Thank you
Thank you for such an open response! It's strange that I have not seen anywhere voting for your token, maybe you should reconsider your advertising campaign?
We discussed it few times there is no reason to advertise the coin. We will start massive advertising when platform is ready
that is, you want to say that at the moment you do not need additional investors and investments or partnerships? I believe that a good advertising campaign is never superfluous.
Well, I was hoping that this project would have launch a bounty campaign soon but it is already been said here that they don't need to further advertise the coin. So, we cannot do anything now since this is what the decision of the project team for the Trittium coin. But of course people that suggest a promotions only want good for this project, same goes for me too.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:21:15 AM

Thank you
Well, I was hoping that this project would have launch a bounty campaign soon but it is already been said here that they don't need to further advertise the coin. So, we cannot do anything now since this is what the decision of the project team for the Trittium coin. But of course people that suggest a promotions only want good for this project, same goes for me too.
A good promotion is best fitted to this kind of good project here in the crypto currency community that has a good platform to be ready for keep going for growth that can build a good impact to the whole community. But if the project team doesn't want a bounty campaign as a promotion then I guess they have a good strategy towards its goal to achieve the brighter future in here.
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:08:38 AM

Thank you
I never said so Smiley we do.. but we will be in beta in 3 weeks. That's when promotions will start
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

Thank you

All we want is for the good of the project,  for me I think all the venues need to introduce this project must be maximize but the team behind Trittium has a full confidence about this platform to exell in the market. As of now we wait and see for  the ongoing progress and ready to support all the way if the needs us for further promotions by any means.
TRITTIUM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

In my opinion, Trittium is really good project at this time. Have listed at coinmarketcap. We can mining Trittium or only buy?
This is a PoW token so basically its mineable, it is currently listed on coinexchange so you can also purchase it there bud. Im sure there is still more to expect on this project since they just have started.
We switched to POS .. POW was very short stage, not minable at the moment
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Thank you

All we want is for the good of the project,  for me I think all the venues need to introduce this project must be maximize but the team behind Trittium has a full confidence about this platform to exell in the market. As of now we wait and see for  the ongoing progress and ready to support all the way if the needs us for further promotions by any means.
in any case, the project needs the support of supporters, which will ensure the popularity and prominence of the project. In addition, there is the possibility of attracting additional investments.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

This is a PoW token so basically its mineable, it is currently listed on coinexchange so you can also purchase it there bud. Im sure there is still more to expect on this project since they just have started.
I think this project can have a great future, because these guys show activity and openness towards their supporters. The main thing is transparency in work and honesty to the followers of the project.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

Thank you

I am glad that the team is confident in their project . I think everyone needs to promote the project to have a constant growth of the community . The more popular the project the easier it is to develop . Good luck .
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I think this project can have a great future, because these guys show activity and openness towards their supporters. The main thing is transparency in work and honesty to the followers of the project.
Yes. The team are very responsive in giving exact informations about the project and their works towards the supporters. Having this kind of way will surely attract more people to joined in the community and probably captivates the interest of the investors. I hope they will keep doing this way and make this project a good choiced to invest.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

Even when i choose a bank am max able to gain 4% interest PA but choosing Trittium i can lend my money in exchange for "digital gold" bitcoin for 5-10% for just 1 hour which lead my plans execute with more profits every faster through the opportunities of the project.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Even when i choose a bank am max able to gain 4% interest PA but choosing Trittium i can lend my money in exchange for "digital gold" bitcoin for 5-10% for just 1 hour which lead my plans execute with more profits every faster through the opportunities of the project.
This plan reaps me to adopt however as heard they are also allowing us to obtain a loan but on what payment systems planning to proceed forward ?
Putting money directly to the bank card require more operations to be executed. Team involvement in sharing and assigning the tasks is highly recommended.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

The support functionalities of Tittium is mesmerizing all the participants through active involvement by answering all the queries and getting immediate response that is letting them understand the severity of the methods and allowing this making easy and they have involved to reach through various social channels.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:09:28 PM

Trittium holds a master plan after various discussions with the official management and the CEO in regards to allocating of funds for the future development of the project that will allow the investors do understand the advance innovative plans of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

The support functionalities of Tittium is mesmerizing all the participants through active involvement by answering all the queries and getting immediate response that is letting them understand the severity of the methods and allowing this making easy and they have involved to reach through various social channels.
interesting, but the project on such early development is already very famous. Very quickly you get answers to all your questions.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

Hello team, what are your news for the past week? How can I find out what changes and updates you have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: