Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help to fund my new Altcoin mining project  (Read 959 times)
spindoctaa (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:38:15 PM

Hi Everyone,

Made a request for loan through Noob forum, now can post here. Short Story, majorly scammed for a lot of BTC and am requiring a loan to acquire new hardware and more than triple my original balance in other altcoins. please see my linked thread for further info about the loan.

If anyone is happy to loan which I would greatly accept and really appreciate the help right then can take it through BTCJam, linked in the thread. if you prefer to loan by another means, can discuss in more detail on your terms obv.

anyways, please help if possible and let me know, please though no comments of should haves etc. about how i have lost out, its already messed up enough for that to happen, considering the coin and why it was developed etc.

But yeah here is the other thread in the Noob Forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=358942.msg3839711#msg3839711

Thanks For Looking and any positive suggestions would be great if anyone has any actual recommendations about the loan or if anything can be done.

Smiley
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:45:38 PM

Bud your brand new, and already proven you can screw up and not recover on your own... Your going to get torn apart worse in this section than the noob forum. Not to mention likely get negative feedback.

People who join and get a post count just to request a loan are marked as scammers. regardless of your intentions.
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:09:27 PM

Cheers for your advice dude. If it's any help I've also posted in the forum regarding the pool that I have been affected by, i've been watching and messaging people about the products they have for sale and, wasn't able to post in certain forums until I had a certain amount of posts etc.

Is that fair though that people would regard me as a scammer, plus i've provided a lot of personal info to BTCJam i.e photo id with me holding it, paypal verification. I'm able to get back on my own feet, but was asking for it now to be able to get ahead in the 'Rat Race' after being knocked back dearly. I get the fact that there is no way of telling if I'm a scammer or not but there is no way that I am from my end. It's getting to that point where i'm like ok, so what do i do now after that massive knockback i've been done over for. i've even emailed the bitcoin foundation about it, as in all the available emails, done ip lookups and loads of other stuff etc. to try and get further info on the owner of the pool and tons of other stuff.

I made a classic schoolboy error through my own sheer stupidity and banging my head against a wall, "why'd you leave it for so long" ..........

I'm literally asking for someone to just assist in pulling me out earleir than I could do it myself so I can get back to the position I was once in.
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 04:16:51 PM

Plus the fact i've already missed enough boats in my lifetime, I don't want to miss another if you catch my drift....
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 05:33:29 PM

If you've been mining altcoins, do you have any you can offer as collateral for this loan? How much do you need?
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:13:47 PM

If you've been mining altcoins, do you have any you can offer as collateral for this loan? How much do you need?

Hi,

based on previous info regarding the hardware I was purchasing it was 0.6 however I seek an increase to 1.5, this is of course up to your decision. I do not mind it just means I will be buying less hardware but 0.6 is the lowest I can ask for.

Regarding my altcoins, please don't laugh;

- 78000 ASIC coins
- 1270 BET (Beta) coins
- 4.78 DMD (Diamonds)
- 127 BQC (BBQ)coins

based on the current market rates its nowhere near what I am requesting, hence me really trying to emphasise how much I will pay it back and am not a scammer, can be reached on skype as well.

SD
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 10:28:15 PM

Hi,

based on previous info regarding the hardware I was purchasing it was 0.6 however I seek an increase to 1.5, this is of course up to your decision. I do not mind it just means I will be buying less hardware but 0.6 is the lowest I can ask for.

Regarding my altcoins, please don't laugh;

- 78000 ASIC coins
- 1270 BET (Beta) coins
- 4.78 DMD (Diamonds)
- 127 BQC (BBQ)coins

based on the current market rates its nowhere near what I am requesting, hence me really trying to emphasise how much I will pay it back and am not a scammer, can be reached on skype as well.

SD

1. Nobody wants your word, nobody cares
2. Get a loan with the collateral you can offer instead.
3. Your identity is nothing to me, and to most lenders too, what do you expect us to do with it?
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:42:54 PM

You should provide collateral that people can accept. Anything else is just small talk and it will not help you to get a loan.
Just think that there are like 100 people / day asking a loan like you  Tongue

spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:48:53 PM

I know but its always worth asking. Anyways I have received a loan now, but thanks very much for your assistance.  Grin
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 02:34:28 PM

I know but its always worth asking. Anyways I have received a loan now, but thanks very much for your assistance.  Grin

Good for you, care to post the TXid? Smiley
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:09:56 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/7684ec9f29322d38def363a3e3971e48b1379f0ab15cc9e9fd2b747b6d221648
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 03:16:01 PM

https://blockchain.info/tx/7684ec9f29322d38def363a3e3971e48b1379f0ab15cc9e9fd2b747b6d221648

Oh wait, that's not a BTCjam loan o.O
Weren't you asking for 0.6 BTC or was that someone else?  Anyways, I wish this person good luck getting their coins back Tongue
spindoctaa (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:24:57 AM

Oh wait, that's not a BTCjam loan o.O
Weren't you asking for 0.6 BTC or was that someone else?  Anyways, I wish this person good luck getting their coins back Tongue

I know, I contacted someone on here about one, and it was agreed, I was asking for a BTCJam loan for 0.6 but based on the price of hardware etc.. I was looking for more. I was kinda doubtful as well if i'd get 1 so put it at that on there. And now I have it I have closed the post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: