Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money?  (Read 5552 times)
tuljan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

take a lesson and improve our knowledge in crypto and trading skill will be best choice if we decided to come back again in cryptocurrency or other investment

That's the most reasonable way to tackle the problem. The other option is to abandon crypto and accept the loss.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:50:22 AM

I know it's not easy to forget when if you lose a money especially when it is most of your money. But for me I'll try to move on I'll try to forget that even I know it's not easy and I look for another opportunities.  Just hard working I can get back what I loss be positive and be patience.
This is why it is important to not get in the market until you are ready, losing a significant amount of money when you are trading can be extremely demoralizing to the point you never want to enter the market again and even if you overcome those feelings at the same time it is going to be very difficult to recover the money you lost as a newbie trader.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:18:39 AM

trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other. for example what works for stocks does not necessarily work for bitcoin and it doesn't work for altcoins. each of them require a different set of experiences to deal with their specifications.
It is true that you should spend a lot of time on reading and studying because trading cryptocurrency is not an easy job. There are a lot of information that you need to learn for you to become successful trader.
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

Loss is a part of the trading because earlier than the trader emerge as a success they'll experienced first dropping some of their capital. Because they did no longer know how trading works or what step can follow. I also skilled losing money however I did no longer prevent to trade and that I earn cash now.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:52 AM

Everyone would like to invest and earn money, so you have to learn to accept losses.
What is really important is to react in a rational way, analyzing one's own behavior, and not letting oneself be caught up in emotions.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

This thread really reminds me of myself  Cry, we never know what happens to the future but all we have to do is fix today and do not worry too much about the future. If I lose a lot of money I think only one, sell all the assets I have and get it back to recover my income. may take a long time but each failure is the key to success. Keep it up bro  Wink

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

if I am going to keep going, get up slowly by seeking capital again by participating bounty, it is a way to get your money back.
bluemoon84

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

There is always a negative outcome when we lose, but it is up to us on how are we going to deal with especially with stress and anxiety, large amount of money is not a big joke to lose. We can lose witu just a click. So reminders set a realistic goal and educate yourself. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

This thread really reminds me of myself  Cry, we never know what happens to the future but all we have to do is fix today and do not worry too much about the future. If I lose a lot of money I think only one, sell all the assets I have and get it back to recover my income. may take a long time but each failure is the key to success. Keep it up bro  Wink
It's a normal feeling and response if this bad situation happens. What is important is that we get lessons from our bad and good experiences. It takes readiness and courage to be part of trading industry. You need to be willing to take the risks, and to gain more knowledge. It's also important to check our strategies, stick to what works for you and not by what others want you to do. If that strategy is the cause of big losses, better change strategy. It's about trial and error until you find what effectively works best for you.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

you have to accept it, and make your mistake as a lesson and then do better than ever, because if you do not admit your mistake it will be difficult, because you will only consider yourself right. and believe me you will never develop. I've experienced it before, and I think what you say is true.

Right. Just admit it. take the time to rest first and relax. Then think it over, which of the mistakes were done. Probably, you have to change your strategy and you will earn a lot of money to cover your losses.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.
tuljan

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.

I'm sorry for their loss but that was reckless, greedy and plain stupid. You never put yourself in a position to lose everything that you own. Invest just the money that you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:39:59 AM

Start over as a new story
I know what is exactly that. However there are is no algorithm to become rich
We have to work work and work. Do not spent, keep calm and we will get lucky

Sophisticated Investor
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

I'm sorry for their loss but that was reckless, greedy and plain stupid. You never put yourself in a position to lose everything that you own. Invest just the money that you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

Exactly. Things shouldn't go as bad as that in the first place. I think that's the most common mistake people are making in crypto, thinking that it's a sure and quick way to make money. There's pretty much no other choice but to either wait out for recovery or sell at a loss, which would erase all your chances for recovery

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

For me, I think what you should do is to go back to the drawing board, examine how u ended up lossing so much and hence begin trading with wisdom while avoiding similar mistakes. Crypto trading is actually a good way of recovering lost funds if you are not greedy for too much gain at once. You must set the desired profit margin at which you sell off, it should not too high, you could say 5% or 10% profit. Always buy when prices fall and sell when your set profit margin is reached, this way little drops of profits will make an ocean of profit for you.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

which I will do when I lose my money and lose so much then I will do is regret why it can happen and after that I try not to repeat the mistake a second time. and most definitely I'm trying to find more trading capital.
tuljan

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Exactly. Things shouldn't go as bad as that in the first place. I think that's the most common mistake people are making in crypto, thinking that it's a sure and quick way to make money. There's pretty much no other choice but to either wait out for recovery or sell at a loss, which would erase all your chances for recovery

I agree completely, the worst thing to do is sell when your coins are down. If you sell you accepted the loss and there's no coming back but if you hold them at least there is a chance to return the money. Of course there is a point when it's probably OK to sell if you don't want to risk it and that's the point when your coins drop to max -10% or -15%. That kind of loss is recoverable but if they go under -30% then it's better to just wait and see. It all ultimately depends on how much you have invested in that coin and ow much money you have to spare.
melissa51

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

It is a precaution taken in the cryptocurrency market to not invest all of your money in the cryptocurrency, in fact, most of the traders you will meet will give you the advice to actually refrain from giving more than 80 percent of your assets to the cryptocurrency market.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:17:28 AM

When trading, there could be financial loss. But the Question bus, what do you do when there is massive loss when trading? Sometimes you will want to throw more money in the market in order to recover your loss but that's not the best option. First go back to the drawing board and taken a look at what you are doing wrong. Then increase more of your knowledge by learning how to trade. Avoid greed. Greed is one bad trait that draw us into loss in trading.
Whenever you find yourself in loss or face with difficult situations then think that you are going on the wrong path. Think where you are standing and what are your faults then work on them to remove it and start it with better strategies. It is all about knowledge if you have it then you will never be in trouble so learn about your selected source and do not make any error which will keep you safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: