Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:07:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Digits incoming!  (Read 5549 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 06:53:38 AM

btw the kind of bad news I was talking about would be something like btcchina getting hacked, some ugly bug on some popular bitcoin client, or more countries banning bitcoin as a currency..
I prefer the idea of WW3, makes more sense.

Illuminati dumping cryptos, they earned a sh!tload of fiat by playing us in their game. They building spaceships, cause ISON is coming toward us in mid January.

Imma write a book. I'll be selling it for BTC. Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bathwater

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:56:55 AM

I agree with you about the double digits. From my research and having been around bitcoin during the first bubble we will eventually see double digits before this is all over.

Don't look at this as bad, just don't expect such large gains so quickly. Bitcoin in January was $13 dollars, say bitcoin settles around $30-$50 dollars, that's a 300% gain.

Remember, there are millions of bitcoins around, and more being mined every day. The bitcoin market is very tiny and even less people willing to buy bitcoins. Most people who own bitcoin have paid very little for them.

It may be a bumpy ride to single digits but do not expect a quick peak like we had. It would be too easy for people to get rich as everyone is expecting that to happen. It will not happen because the big market players will lose to much money because everyone expects a bounce back to $1000.

On point, though i think your estimate is a little low. Around $125 is where i see it settling. People shelling out $1200 for bitcoins at this stage in the game is madness, bubble was so obvious.

agree. the bubble is slowly to go down till new years. holiday seasons, rent, debt, profit gained is too much to get out while the market price is high. people will sell, till new years. then market setting will induce. i would sell now, consider buying back @ 200$ - 300$ range.
Bitcopia

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:05:57 AM

Normally the crash is way slower then than this!

No. It's not.

It's been 46 hours since the crash started. Price has gone from (Bitstamp) $1,133 to $667. So, after 46 hours current price is about 59% of price at beginning of crash.

The April crash went from $266 to $50 in less than 36 hours. So, in less than 36 hours price fell to 19% of it's price at the beginning of the crash.

We won't see double digits unless Bitcoin fails, and I highly doubt that happening any time soon.
Slipage

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:20:48 AM

never buy into hype, and offcourse this was a bubble, don't believe most of the dribble on here, most people on here are pro bitcoin and emotions will get in the way of common sense when trading / giving predictions.

as for profit taking, well the early adopters if you didn't when it was over 1k, than your greedy and may come back to bite you.

As was for predicting highs and lows in this environment, well that's pointless.

bathwater

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:28:14 AM

No. It's not.

It's been 46 hours since the crash started. Price has gone from (Bitstamp) $1,133 to $667. So, after 46 hours current price is about 59% of price at beginning of crash.

The April crash went from $266 to $50 in less than 36 hours. So, in less than 36 hours price fell to 19% of it's price at the beginning of the crash.

We won't see double digits unless Bitcoin fails, and I highly doubt that happening any time soon.

its falling......... double digits doesnt = fail. or are you stupid ? worst YOUR A NON-BELIEVER !!
you sir are trash.
Chris180Z

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:29:55 AM

Best news I have heard for a long time! I am so late to the bitcoin party, now bitcoins and altcoins will be affordable if they dip to double digits Cheesy! We all know that Bitcoin will do well in the long run, so no worries. I just hope there will be a few sellers available when it's there on the bottom..

I remember when bitcoin was around $3 per coin. I decided not to invest in some, which was a huge mistake and only heard about it again 3 years later on the news. Checked my old wallet and had 0.33 btc from a bit of mining I did for a few hours when it was launched lol. Perhaps i'll get to start again? Well, maybe not that low cost.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:35:30 AM

lol guys... if bitcoin were to drop to double digits, there would need to be some kind of terrible, critically damaging news or discovery regarding the protocol, and if such a thing happened, nobody would want them anymore. Even those of you salivating at the thought of cheap coins would look elsewhere with your money, most likely. We're all part of the market, and nobody is going to make stupid decisions for the hell of it.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Thylacine

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:36:15 AM

If double digits come I'll be picking up a lot of bitcoin
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 07:37:48 AM

No. It's not.

its falling......... double digits doesnt = fail. or are you stupid ? worst YOUR A NON-BELIEVER !!
you sir are trash.
You're*

The fact that you're a sheep and you panic doesn't mean everyone else should follow your fail steps and get in shit.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
bathwater

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:12:06 AM

No. It's not.

you sir are trash.
You're*

The fact that you're a sheep and you panic doesn't mean everyone else should follow your fail steps and get in shit.

trash cant correct. trash... cant correct.
bathwater

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:24:42 AM

i think people miss the politics that joe biden was in china for a few days. notice this bitcoin dumps or bad news coming out as soon as he left. considering that the republic of china owns about 10 trillion dollars of US debt

(http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/moneymatters/ss/How-Much-US-Debt-Does-China-Own.htm).

biden perhaps suggested that if china wants to see some return on that debt, there would be no reason to support bitcoin, which would damage the usage of the USD. which i would think would make sense. but would china make prolong the USD, further delaying its own country from having a stronger currency ?? china doesnt mind letting other play the part of leader, because they know they massive labor and population and infrastructure will win the war in economics. 

i would say bitcoin will fall. but will rise in the long run, post 2014, mid march, for stable rise. and the 1000$ climb mark wont happen til near year end of '14' if not longer. speculators and high volume investors will lose out, as holing bitcoin is opportunity-loss meets bill payments
raid_n

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:31:32 AM

Nov 19 was a larger correction, unless this goes well below 50% of the ATH double digits are nothing but wishful thinking
Hfertig

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:36:48 AM

No. It's not.

you sir are trash.

No you are trash. Not even here for 2 month and pointing fingers on people about being a non believer ? This very much reminds me of Nazi Germany, either you follow or you get killed. I wish you that you are going to lose all the money you have put into coins. And it looks like you have paid a high price. You will be surprised how deep this one will go.
ajax3592

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:40:28 AM

Nov 19 was a larger correction, unless this goes well below 50% of the ATH double digits are nothing but wishful thinking

Just wait for US to wake up and sell all their stashes, we'll see the first of a kind crash in Bitcoin's history

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
raid_n

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:45:17 AM

Just wait for US to wake up and sell all their stashes, we'll see the first of a kind crash in Bitcoin's history

It is possible but I doubt it. around 50% price swings do happen. It will be interesting however if we get to, say 75% drop or more.
There will be a point where the general optimism for cheap coins swings over to skepticism because no one is confident about what value should be
With everyone waiting to see where the bottom is the value will take a fantastic plunge
bathwater

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:51:11 AM

It is possible but I doubt it. around 50% price swings do happen. It will be interesting however if we get to, say 75% drop or more.
There will be a point where the general optimism for cheap coins swings over to skepticism because no one is confident about what value should be
With everyone waiting to see where the bottom is the value will take a fantastic plunge

who will win out, and who will lose out ??
do you think.
AceWallen

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:51:21 AM

double digits would be very disheartening. i wouldnt be in the red. but i would be very discouraged about the future if we went that far below the 266 mark.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:57:30 AM

Long-term Bitcoiners were selling large quantities >$1000. Don't think they don't see the opportunity to double their bitcoins right now. I'm waiting for <$400, though I was happily pressing the "buy" button at $550 and again at $650.
raid_n

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:02:50 AM

who will win out, and who will lose out ??
do you think.

Those winning are the ones that predicted this correction/crash at an early point.
The lower the value goes the less it makes sense to sell off hoping for an even lower value. It may work but at the same time you are kind of betting on a total crash so your selling could be considered an exit.
We now know that at least someone was willing to pay more than 1k usd for a single bitcoin. Unless this entire thing blows up and never recovers we will eventually reach that value again.

Anyone hoping for extremely low values wants a dirt cheap entry point. The question is if we do reach double digits will these people actually want to buy in?
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:04:07 AM

why are people posting such bold statements yet unwilling to take a bet!

ok
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: