Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to trade through a Broker  (Read 1411 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:29:16 AM

Yes, broker are safe people to trade with but I guess you should be careful become as of these days many scammers are in the house that we should be aware off and avoid off.

Yup. You have to make sure that you're dealing with a trusted broker, best is one that you personally know. Not all of us have the time and circumstance to gain skill and experience needed for efficient trading so it's ok to let trusted people handle it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Remember this "Do not give your wallet password". You can not trust anyone when so many bad guys want to take your money. Be sober and do not believe in such invitations
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

This sounds more like suspicion and this isn't a good omen. Though, with 2fa, no one can be able to withdraw from the account but contacting you first does not sound well in my opinion
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2398
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

many forex brokers have a "copy trader" function. that way you don't give any access to your account

clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Remember this "Do not give your wallet password". You can not trust anyone when so many bad guys want to take your money. Be sober and do not believe in such invitations

Correct, be suspicious their motive always. Don't be amazed by the returns they  promised. Go only to the broker whom you can trust or a close person by affinity. Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and there many people out there who are looking their victims. Don't be the victim, be vigilant.

Open for Campaigns
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

Its always better to stay away from such people. In the crypto space I have learnt one important thing and that tells me if someone is contacting you without your consent or without your inquiry about that product and services then that is the number 1 scam mate. There is no way one can believe on such people who are making up things so easy for you. A broker in the crypto would be costly affair and scam call too. So watch out yourself from such contacts and take baby steps to learn whats going on. I would say no to you as straight decision.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

You do not necessarily have to go through the broker as you can through the trading floor, because your broker will lose money to pay those brokers and you know how to make your trading an more than
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:35:06 PM

It is kind of suspicious that he contacted you directly. Aside from this, are you comfortable in letting him trade with your money? He might just lost all and walk away. It is better to trade by yourself.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

in my opinion if you want to like that, see first whether the broker is safe, in my opinion it is safe but you will not get the full benefit because the broker's system will cut your results and you will be controlled by it.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Never trust anyone who just want to make money for you. If this guy is so good with what he does,  why would he be wasting his time to make money for random guy on the internet when he could make himself millionaire by  put his skill to use for himself.

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

Hi community,

A broker contact me online and asked me whether I am interested in trading online. He will manage my account and put his knowledge to make me profit but in return I have to send me 25% of profit that he made.

He suggested me to activate 2FA. and provide him username + password of exchange (for example bitfinex). Due to 2 factor authentication (2FA) he will not be able to withdraw fund he will be able to place buy/sell orders only.

Please share guys what is your opinion, It is same to play like this? or Is there any trick of capturing fund behind this scheme?

Don't believe in that one. OBVIOUSLY THAT IS A SCAM!!! 100% PURELY A SCAM. It'll be 100x better if you're the person managing your money. Not them to manage yours.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

A broker would be my last option and that too in my dreams mate!

I don’t think he is real broker and as everyone is suggesting it is the big scam for sure. In my career of crypto currencies and until now I have never seen anything like this or no broker or person called me regarding this matter. This reminds me of movie wolf of Wall Street where those shitty brokers looted every dumb ass who believed in them. Just stay away.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

safe not safe trading on the broker will not be maximal because your results will be directly cut by the broker.
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

Hi community,

A broker contact me online and asked me whether I am interested in trading online. He will manage my account and put his knowledge to make me profit but in return I have to send me 25% of profit that he made.

He suggested me to activate 2FA. and provide him username + password of exchange (for example bitfinex). Due to 2 factor authentication (2FA) he will not be able to withdraw fund he will be able to place buy/sell orders only.

Please share guys what is your opinion, It is same to play like this? or Is there any trick of capturing fund behind this scheme?

Your money is safe if you have full control over it. So it's a BIG NO-NO to entrust your hard-earned money to brokers, who promises to make it grow for you. It's like you are allowing them to fry you in your own lard. They actually make huge bucks out of your own money, much more huge than the profitability that they promise you. What they will give you is just a tip. And what makes you think that they will really succeed in making your money grow? What if they lose, so what's the deal now? For sure, they will refuse to fulfill what was agreed upon earlier, and the worst scenario is if they ran with your money. Just come to think of it! If they can make your money grow for you, then why can't you for yourself, right? All it takes is the guts. Just trust yourself.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

Hi community,

Well that's very intriguing as if any person is making money then why would they contact anyone else that they can make the other person also some money only they have to do a few things and that's it. So it is definitely a scam attempt and if i were you then I wouldn't have been fallen for it.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

Every trading site asks you to have the trade on exchange sites with the trading fees on it.
Please go with the any trading instead of real time trading with the local trading brokers who is trying to pull the people to them.

I want to invest on the trading means I would go with the binance, bitrex, bifinex and etherdelta.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Lets put it this way, would you entrust your hard earned money lets say $50,000 USD to a random person who knocked to your door out from no where offering you an investment scheme that promises 25% profit? If this guy is well known, and has established reputation in trading maybe I will have my second thoughts, but if not, I wouldn't even entertain the idea.
ghost14k

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:22:05 PM

A broker contacted you to trade for you and not the other way round. Well what i will say to you is that hackers and scammers are o the lose looking for who to reck. Don't ever give them a chance to succeed. Why will he contact you, just out of the blue. Though he might have a genuine intention but who knows. I say here that the odds are 50 - 50 and you not need to find out unless yo have a death wish. So i say scram and don't look back no matter how mouth watering his offers might be.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

first of all the 25% is a high rate to be given to a broker, if he himself is very experienced than he could manage his money and make the profits himself where you would have contacted him not the otherwise.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Maybe that person recently got a trick how to hack 2FA or something like that  Grin I am kidding, But my suggestion will be the same. Do not go for a deal with a random people through telegram. Almost every first knocker in telegram with offers is a scam. Some people are very talented to manipulate people's mind. so, I think you should report spam for their profile and do not trust in any kinds of the offer. Better learn hard and go hard to make a successful life in trading. Don't depend on others strategy, make owns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: