Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to trade through a Broker  (Read 1409 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:53:09 PM

Hi community,

A broker contact me online and asked me whether I am interested in trading online. He will manage my account and put his knowledge to make me profit but in return I have to send me 25% of profit that he made.

He suggested me to activate 2FA. and provide him username + password of exchange (for example bitfinex). Due to 2 factor authentication (2FA) he will not be able to withdraw fund he will be able to place buy/sell orders only.

Please share guys what is your opinion, It is same to play like this? or Is there any trick of capturing fund behind this scheme?

actualy i dont have much experience,about trading in broker,but much gossip and news and according also my own analization this is not good,because you trusted your capital or your asset into the person thats you didnt know the real profile information,therefore in other words you trust a scammer or phisher to take over your asset,thats i i conclude thats if you not know how to transact an exchange or making trading you ask mr .google to teach you and educate you how to trade,or maybe your friends thats you trusted so much,and not those person you dont know and ask to become a broker.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

If an unknown person suddenly offers small investments with the promise of huge profits, then it can be ascertained that the person is a cheater. Logically the level of profits derived from investments will be directly proportional to the capital invested.
For those of you who have already plunged into the world of investment, you must be familiar with Ponzi schemes. One of these insane fraud methods has successfully deceived thousands of people from all over the world. Ponzi scheme is a dumb investment scheme to enrich top management or investment leaders.
My advice, even though the benefits they offer are very tempting, you should close your communication with that brokers, do not need to resume because we are worried, you will be spoiled by their sweet promise so that it will make you enter into their trap.

samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

Hi community,

A broker contact me online and asked me whether I am interested in trading online. He will manage my account and put his knowledge to make me profit but in return I have to send me 25% of profit that he made.

He suggested me to activate 2FA. and provide him username + password of exchange (for example bitfinex). Due to 2 factor authentication (2FA) he will not be able to withdraw fund he will be able to place buy/sell orders only.

Please share guys what is your opinion, It is same to play like this? or Is there any trick of capturing fund behind this scheme?

Is not totally safe to trade through a broker because it will possible to loss your fund instead to earn it will be gone. Why not to trade in your own that don't need any broker it's more safe for you and to fund you have.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:01:00 PM

In my opinion, that's a scam straight up and I hope that people targeted by those types of messages consult with other before they provide them with the most important details because this just sounds too good to be true, and when that happens its a big, big scam.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

yes it is safe to trade with a broker as long as you know the broker personally ( i.e that broker is your friend , neighbor , workmate , etc ) but if that broker is not really related to you or it is just a random guy on the internet , then chances are you are going to get scammed by them later on . so if i were you , why cant you just trade on your own ? even if you are lacking of skills in trading , it is ok because you can still learn from your mistakes if ever you get loose and the best part is that you are verry safe from scams .
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

do not! I think he tried to deceive you, there are many scammers hanging around, no one can be trusted in Crypto. They are just a shadow. Don't give anything about your privacy (password or private key) to strangers. It must be a scammer.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

Hi community,

First of all there are many scammers or hackers in cryptocurrency community and we really need to be sure and safe always on our assets. I really do not think that it is a good idea to do what this broker says. He could be a hacker or something, just don`t trust that easily, specially if you do not met him in person.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:32:48 PM

Yes, I think it is good because the option is best in this term is Brokers are doing this business with the good and expertise that have good skill and experience and they make your profit in behalf of their experience and knowledge that you don,t have, So I think it is the good option.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

Hi community,

What the? This is not in the old age that we should need any brokers to do our trading for us. Unless you are too lazy and you need someone to do it for you.
Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

If the broker like iq option is well reputed then it is safe. Otherwise, it can be unsafe because some sites make manipulation in the trading software. Not all sites and not all time. Some close market and time some broker make manipulation in trading. So be aware of. Otherwise, you lose and can’t control your losses.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:00 PM

You should not trust any broker, when you give your password, wallet, (2FA) security ... then you have handed over your property unconditionally. Why can not you make a transaction and get a broker ? It is completely unsafe .
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

It depends on what kind of person he is, he can't withdraw your funds, but he can lie about the value of those 25%. To me all kind of brokers (trading, real estate, etc) are useless. They invest zero, usually do quite simple job and gain such a big stake. I am familiar with such situations, I know some real estate brokers that took at least 10% from apartment/houses sale. So, let's say, someone wants to sell an apartment for $100,000 - a broker takes $10,000 for finding a client and dealing with some papers! That's insane! Your situation is a little different, though, trading and earning a lot with it isn't as easy as selling a flat, but still I think 25% is too much.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

In my opinion, brokers are part of the trading industry, so it might also be safe to handle, but there might be some if they are not trustworthy but not all. In this industry and still profitable for traders, but have a company interest.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:07:15 AM

Its more safe if you manage the account by your self and without any third party, and many broker also offer copy trading service for person that not have times to trade, by doing trading by self we will have more knowledge and skill how to trade and to make profit. To make profit in trading is not need to be full times trader, but we can do trading only by spend 2 hours aday with swing trading methode. There are alot of broker out there , and its better to chooce that has licensed and regulation like eToro and XM.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pherjen5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Its always better to stay away from such people. In the crypto space I have learnt one important thing and that tells me if someone is contacting you without your consent or without your inquiry about that product and services then that is the number 1 scam mate. There is no way one can believe on such people who are making up things so easy for you. A broker in the crypto would be costly affair and scam call too. So watch out yourself from such contacts and take baby steps to learn whats going on. I would say no to you as straight decision.
Yes that is right and specially if you do not have any direct contact with the broker or you do not know him personally. I think that you should do trading directly using good and secure exchanges where you do not need for any broker.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

Like everyone said, do not give him anything. That is whag scammers do, they claim to be all-knowing gods, and tell you that they can give you profits and make you rich because they are experts. So, once you give them all your details, say goodbye to your account. What is suspicious to me, is that he could have done that on his account and take 100% of profits for himself. Why does he need to be benevolent and help people out? In this century, you should never trust anyone even in real life.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 09:44:52 AM

I did it when I first met with bitcoin but that's really not good and trustable, I would rather trade myself and make loss.

Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Hi community,

Be very careful about that because 75% of those guys who would offer you there services in advance of your money payment it is a scam guys who just want to steal your money using your nobility.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

Remember this "Do not give your wallet password". You can not trust anyone when so many bad guys want to take your money. Be sober and do not believe in such invitations
There are loyal friends but they are always scarce in number. If someone have got a big list of friends and different friend circles, never ever start believing in everyone. People are mostly with you just for their own benefit. And as far as bitcoin is concerned, definitely everyone who knows about it must be curious to get this bitcoin from any way, so better to save yourself.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

There are some broker have program of investment  and money from the investor will manage by professional trader, but you have to know about legalitas and reputation about that company first before give them money. Other product of broker is copy trading and this is look more good to try.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: