Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 11:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy- really does it suck?  (Read 7494 times)
xkmo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:27:57 AM

The issue seems fixed right now. The website is much faster. My 2 withdraws are processed within 3 mins.
mook6_99

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:38:05 AM

So i take it that people are getting their coins back... well it would be nice if i could get my coins back and my tickets answered. Been waiting over a day now and my ticket has had no reply and I haven't gotten any of my coins... In case anyone from Cryptsy is reading these username is mook699
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:46:50 AM

I haven't gotten any coins back. I'm so pissed because I wanted to buy WDC before the price jump, and it now it seems I missed it, or at least missed a better chance

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:55:00 AM

pr9me is the only one that even help's with support. It would be smart to hire maybe a few more people, considering Cryptsy is currently having all sorts of problems.

My newest problem BTC deposit has been showing as Incoming for about 10 hours now. (15 confirms)

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

It was the same with mine. Pending -> nirvana. I wrote a ticked, they responded 3 hours later with some predefined text block, but several hours later the deposit has appeared out of nirvana. The whole process was ~26 hours.

Radix - just imagine
exzellenz

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:03:25 AM

Зaeбaлa этa кpиcтинa yжe в xлaм! WDC нe ввoдятcя, битки иcчeзли, вcё нa xyй иcчeзлo! Tex пoддepжкa тyпo мopoзитcя! Пидapы eбyчиe  Undecided

oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:07:18 AM

FWIW, my deposits from 20+hours ago are now in account and the ticket had been updated. Nothing missing that I can see and all balance, deposit and withdrawal pages seem to be correct AFAIK.

Tried a few trades and they went through ok.
btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:14:59 AM

Зaeбaлa этa кpиcтинa yжe в xлaм! WDC нe ввoдятcя, битки иcчeзли, вcё нa xyй иcчeзлo! Tex пoддepжкa тyпo мopoзитcя! Пидapы eбyчиe  Undecided

Translated into English:

"Christina fucked this already in the trash! WDC are entered, chops disappeared, all on dick disappeared! Tech support stupidly Claus! fucking fagot"
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:07:30 AM

Funniest fucking thing I've ever read.

I'm sure Google translator didn't translate it correctly, but I think I got the idea.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
fennesz

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:28:01 AM

pr9me is the only one that even help's with support. It would be smart to hire maybe a few more people, considering Cryptsy is currently having all sorts of problems.

My newest problem BTC deposit has been showing as Incoming for about 10 hours now. (15 confirms)

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

Open a support ticket.

They responded to mine in ~4 hours, and told me it should show up within 4 hours. It appeared about 3 hrs later.

Once i got the BTC, i made some buy orders... and it disappeared back into nirvana -_-
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:03:35 AM

Still waiting for missing WDC deposit, no ticket updates. 5th or 6th day now I lost count.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
alufis

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:10:24 AM

I have sold 67.9 LTC for bitcoins, but my balance of bitcoins is empty. I have sold at 2:50AM aprox. (2013/12/07)... No open order, no trade history, nothing appears.

DOGE: DLo7ke1sytDyjftDT9GYze46dHBxK7QpgB
exzellenz

Activity: 164

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 10:16:03 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wCgZh-nczY  Smiley

cmpbllbobby

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:01:12 PM

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

My coin deposit finally showed up this morning.  Made a few trades shortly afterwards and they went through almost immediately.  Happy again! Grin
BazkieBumpercar

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:05:22 PM

"Cryptsy- really does it suck?"

Short answer: "yes".
Long answer: "yeeees".
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:05:57 PM

yea,working much better today,slow deposits but withdraws quick,hope they get on track soon and up to speed
FreeTrade
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:48:58 AM

Yeah, I just got that too. I've put in a support ticket. I'm sure they'll sort it out.

Yes sorted now.

Membercoin - Layer 1 Coin used for the member.cash decentralized social network.
10% Interest On All Balances. Browser and Solo Mining. 100% Distributed to Users and Developers.
12345mm

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:10:24 AM

Nothing but horrible experiences with cryptsy. How can a site operate like this? DO NOT sign up for cryptsy as my signature suggests. My current unresolved correspondence with cryptsy customer support began yesterday night ... finally received a response around 5pm today est stating basically that my problem was not fixed ... going on 24 hours of unresolved balance issues

[#27563] mincoin missing?‏

Actions

Carlin Beisner
11:20 PM
To: support@cryptsy.com
Picture of Carlin Beisner

Aaaaand my 10 ARG is missing again seems to be totally gone I placed an order and it disappeared no order seems to exist ... Along with about 285 XJO exact same thing order placed now XJO totally gone ... the little bit of mincoin whatever it was is still not there ... the 400 globalcoin still gone ... not to mention the btc that has still yet to be returned to me on by now numerous failed buy order cancellations ... what the %$#@%GB%EW do I have to do here to get MY coins BACK ?!?!?!?!?! I live in FL nearby to your business center and drive a 60mpg gas efficient car - do I need to drive over there and "ask" in person where my coins are?Huh I have literally now like 0.035 - 0.040 btc worth of coins being mishandled by you and it's completely impossible to trade with my remaining balance with your site acting like this. For the love of god fix your shitty website so I can get my coins away from you people as soon as possible.
Actions

Carlin Beisner
10:40 PM
Sigh ... this is getting old messaging you all again and again ... I am still having ongoing constant balance issues ... theres like 30 % of my total coins just totally missing from various attempted trades and cancelled orders and etc ... This is just sad right now and I am taking my business elsewhere as soon as you return my god damned coins.
Actions

Carlin Beisner
10:11 PM

Yaaaaaa ... so DGC did finally come back after ... oh ... a while ... now I'm missing 10 ARG for the last half hour ... oh look there it finally goes back to where I can trade it , but yet I'm still missing a whooooole bunch of other coin now for hours ... Look ... if your site holds coins for hours and hours and hours on end and returns them later that is beyond not acceptable - just because you gave them back doesn't mean we as essentially paying customers due to fees are not getting seriously shafted here. If it holds them for 1 hour that is not acceptable. If it holds them for 10 minutes that is not acceptable. Honestly I DO NOT UNDERSTAND *why* this is happening and *what* is causing it. Explain it to me. Seriously. Explain it to me. Use small words big words I don't care. I'd really like to know so I'm not just going crazy here for the NEXT time this site eats my coins because as far as I can tell in the 2 weeks or so I've been using your site you have had problems for the entire 2 weeks. Tell me why my *instant* electronic coins get LOST for HOURS. It's pathetic. Do you guys have servers or hamster wheels? I realize I'm getting more belligerent with each message I'm sending you but I don't know what else to do.

AUDIT MY ACCOUNT - NOW - Right now as you read this - Do it 1st - Do it now - Fix my coins and I'll stop complaining I promise Smiley
Actions

Carlin Beisner
9:08 PM

I'm really having serious problems here guys ... I'd laugh at this point if it weren't so seriously causing me difficulty in trading. I am now missing 25 DGC - Add that to the mincoin, btc, global coin, and whatever else your site has eaten of my coins ... WTF is all I can really say here ... Fix this for me and fix your screwed up site ... I am losing money and patience ... FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
Actions

Carlin Beisner
6:11 PM

Yeah it's definitely not resolved at all. I'm at this point all screwed up on multiple coins as of right now still. Have sent several support requests regarding ongoing issues. I have missing mincoin, missing btc as a result of a yacoin buy order, missing 400 global coin, and there was another ghost order I can't even remember what it was at this point ... I don't have a photographic memory so I can't tell you what the little numbers were that flash for 3 seconds on the left of the screen. My account needs to be audited and fixed. Please sooner rather than later ...
Actions

support@cr​yptsy.com (support@cryptsy.com)
Add to contacts
5:03 PM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: carlinbeisner@hotmail.com
Picture of support@cryptsy.com

We have just done an audit of balance related tickets and have found your ticket to be unresolved. If your balance issue has been resolved, please reply to this ticket and let us know.

If you still have an unresolved balance issue, please reply to this ticket with your transaction ID, type of coin and amount and your issue will be escalated to our technical support team for further review.

Thank you,

Elen
Cryptsy.com

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 05:16:12 AM

I've been on Cryptsy for months and never have I had any issues that newer users complained about.
Withdrew BTC to Bitstamp yesterday, everything was smooth.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kitkat007

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

NEURON pre-ICO: starts on 17th September

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:05:28 AM

People with problems on cryptsy respond here or send me PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=370240.0
vual

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:53:42 AM

This place is a joke, its seriously needs some regulation, crypsty are high volume trading on spreads and canceling sell orders so they can cash in.
Its been going on for to long now, its not hard when u are doing 10mil + volume a day to rent pubnub.com servers..... the only explanation for this is its more financial beneficial to not fix.
I just made my options clear in irc and was greeted with a instant BAN, now consider i have lost over 5btc with crypsty today and that is not including all my canceled orders and "missing money".
We must stand as a community and not let them get away with such blatant day light robbery. Can anyone suggest to me a new exchange to take my volume to please? If we stay at crypsty we send the message that this behavior is acceptable. User that was on the auto defensive baning all ney sayers but giving no explanation was "BitBob" i suggest everyon effected by this mark bitbob with the oppropreate feedback on his trust account. I have been a member of btctalk for 3-4years and a member of crypsty since day one, im shocked at my treatment, on christmass eve..... im dumbfounded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: