Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy- really does it suck?  (Read 7491 times)
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 01:54:23 PM

Maybe if they removed all the shitcoins (aka the entire LTC and XPM market) their servers wouldn't be this piss slow.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:08:49 PM

they do give you the coins back eventually it seems after and audit, but yes it is worrying to see btc vanish infront of your eyes

refrain from hitting refresh in chrome if your order does not show, several people who's coins vanished have said for some curious and unexplainable reason this could cause issues.

hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:12:34 PM

After the hack and balance issues---I am wondering if they actually have the necessary funds to cover the withdrawal rush.

I did not think it would be possible, but Cryptsy has made MCXNow look good.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
gorgorom

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 02:16:44 PM

its never happen to me I am using this cryptsy.com for last 4 months every time very quick response from them

Yeah, me to 2 buddy, i'm like a cryptsy fan boy since day one, and its the first time i'm freaking out.
i never had any other major (deposit/withdraw) problem ever

^^ this, i'm a fanboy since beta and i've never not been able to trade there until now. My suggestion is my sig.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:19:48 PM

After the hack and balance issues---I am wondering if they actually have the necessary funds to cover the withdrawal rush.

I did not think it would be possible, but Cryptsy has made MCXNow look good.

They're not going anywhere but were totally caught with their pants down when things kicked off. They will return any coins they have done so for me 3 times now. However yes there needs to be other alt exchanges asap. You can't expect them to be the only alt exchange around.

Their site is so much better than the other alt exchanges that everyone goes there.

Come on other alt exchanges put in some investment, register a company so people have faith and start picking up some of the slack here. Most just look dodgy run by some kid in his bedroom so nobody puts any volume through them. After the phenixexchange  incident everyone is cautious.

Kane49

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:33:25 PM

So if i register a fake company and create a nice looking webpage i will be rich is what you are saying Smiley ?
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:36:20 PM

It sucks so hard. They stole 0.01 BTC from me! They are so desperate. I placed a buy order for Quarks and it didn't appear but it took my bitcoins, this is absolutely crazy!

lmao
LightningBlade

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:01:45 PM

never had any problem with cryptsy...

Kane49

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:04:17 PM

Im having a bunch of issues with the display of orders, its so far from accurate its not even funny.
Never had any true issue with funds though, it takes a while sometimes but that it.
Ardolafat

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:05:51 PM

Use Coins-e exchange.
hypostatization

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:07:59 PM

never had any problem with cryptsy...

Even if you have not encountered balance, withdrawal, and deposit issues---site performance and stability has been abysmal, affecting all users. If you have not encountered a terrible user experience at Cryptsy, then you have not been using Cryptsy.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:13:35 PM

go here for support

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=Cryptsy_Support

use any nick you want to log in.

collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:16:49 PM

Cryptsy  has severe problems on the trading engine (for example LTC buy > LTC sell), in deposits (some coins losed, ticked open no solution), in balances (some markets are not showed, example XNC),..., and more.

The new page it's not working,...,

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:19:21 PM

Looks like disappearing trade orders problem is common today.
They should temporalily shut down trading engine for maintenance instead of pissing people off  Angry
hypostatization

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:23:33 PM

[10:19] <jelikish> pr9me are withdrawals working now ?
[10:19] <jelikish> should I attempt or better not now ?
[10:19] <@pr9me> jelikish, i honestly don't know

@pr9me is support staff.

cocales

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:31:40 PM

Yes, Some mayor dudu going on in Cryptsy........... Angry

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon
bitnpieces

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:37:26 PM

Some of my coins have gone AWOL also  Huh
mook6_99

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:43:52 PM

Yep same here about 14 hours ago I posted some trades and all my coins are gone. They need to stop trades long enough to fix issue.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:48:57 PM

pr9me is the only one that even help's with support. It would be smart to hire maybe a few more people, considering Cryptsy is currently having all sorts of problems.

My newest problem BTC deposit has been showing as Incoming for about 10 hours now. (15 confirms)

hypostatization

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:52:07 PM

Cryptsy: post acknowledgement of the ongoing issues and status updates at a central location, and consider closing trading.

And please confirm that you have funds available to cover all pending withdrawals.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: