Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP PANICKING! Bitcoin is NOT banned in China, citizens CAN ACCEPT BITCOIN.  (Read 1419 times)
mb300sd (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

Drunk Posts

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 08:56:47 AM

See http://www.quora.com/China/What-is-the-situation-regarding-Bitcoin-from-the-perspective-of-someone-in-China/answer/Joseph-Wang-9?srid=FmS&share=1

Especially the comments,

1D7FJWRzeKa4SLmTznd3JpeNU13L1ErEco
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:59:48 AM

I know BTC is not banned. But what's the point trying to illuminate the piglets? You can't. So let there be blood.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:05:17 AM

I went to a Chinese restaurant and when the check came I pulled out my phone told them I was going to pay with Bitcoin. They said no. I told them it was all I had. They called the cops.

Conclusion. Bitcoin is banned in China. Try to use it and you will be thrown in jail.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
shadowninjax

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 09:12:40 AM

I went to a Chinese restaurant and when the check came I pulled out my phone told them I was going to pay with Bitcoin. They said no. I told them it was all I had. They called the cops.

Conclusion. Bitcoin is banned in China. Try to use it and you will be thrown in jail.

LOL , I can't decide if you're making fun or speaking the truth.  Grin
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:15:49 AM

hey, the bubble had to pop sometime. (yeah, yeah, bubble gets the idea across, anyway)
pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:16:58 AM

Who is Joseph Wang?  Huh

also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=359067.0

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:19:31 AM

I like the low price because I can buy low, when people realize the Chinese news is not so bad, they already loose a lot of bitcons by selling low and buying higher
Bitsurprise

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:00:57 AM

Banned for financial institutions period , what guarantees you they wont ban people from using it ?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:13:52 AM

Banned for financial institutions period , what guarantees you they wont ban people from using it ?

What guarantees you that aliens want come raid your refrigerator tonight?

Yeah, thought so.
Bitsurprise

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:19:09 AM

What guarantees you that aliens want come raid your refrigerator tonight?

Yeah, thought so.

Mate its banned you're trying hard , the next step would be banning people , but either way , who cares if people can exchange WOW gold between themselves if it is not a currency and its not accepted by fin inst and businesses , what business will accept this so called virtual commodity there if the gov at anytime can ban anything and its already did for BTC wake matey ...
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:34:22 AM

is it not because it is hella risky for financial institutions to own something that frequently goes up or doen by 50% in a few hours?
Seems like sensible practice, but that doesn't mean the man on the street can't use it, at theriw own risk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: