Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's next ?  (Read 135 times)
elloco4ever (OP)

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

So what's next now ? We have seen market stabilizing to an extension after the bloodbath of altcoins as well as bitcoin and now are we heading towards bullrun or its just a temporary thing ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

I think it has finally been stabilized. Everyone was so bored of seeing the red color on the graphs and their apps. I think it is not for a short time.
Haytim

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:57 AM

I hope there will be nice things soon. We need it. I think it would be good to invest in future investments and research Altcoin. maybe moving days are close
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

I do not think that cryptocurrency has been stabilized yet. The bull run will make its presence only after 2019 as compared to this year. Regulators are making their presence strong, which ultimately make the market stabilized. So in my personal case, I am planning to sell my holdings only after 2019.   

kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

I think that started moving up. I hope that all who maintained a positive attitude and didn't sell my tokens soon will meet on the moon)
Venh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Everyone is sad to see red on coinmarketcap. After a period of stability, there will be two trends, one is the market down, the other two are strong growth. Maybe I will wait for the market for a while longer.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

So what's next now ? We have seen market stabilizing to an extension after the bloodbath of altcoins as well as bitcoin and now are we heading towards bullrun or its just a temporary thing ?

Seems to me a bull run, fully legit one and stronger than the previous one. The mid year has brought us at the point where there are more than enough investment going on in the market and thus it is pushing the market ahead. Its stronger because it has crossed the 7500 USD resistance and we just need to push little more harder so that it can cross the value of 8000 USD. It is said that once we go beyond that rate then its going to be strongest push of the bitcoin and thus may lead towards the ATH of this year around 12K USD or similar. The stabilisation is there or not who knows but one thing is sure, we are getting towards price hiking soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

Nothing to be sure of. I guess we had all the negative rumors of the year cleared and crypto getting some attention in Europe. I guess it prepares for a bull run. Though might not be as effective as last year but surely would be worth it.

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

pump next, usually fall and winter. so 2 more months

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

I think now there will be a bullish period. There are many good news that can well affect growth, for example, the SEC statement that bitcoin can replace the future of the currency in the future.

iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I think this time bitcoin will start to grow up. It means it will also followed by altcoin. This opinion based by twitter's CEO that say he believe this bitcoin will become  currency in the next decade. This issue become of many reason which can raise bitcoin price.

And also today bitcoin planning and preparing to improve and change the infrastucture in future. One of the change have potential to lowering the transaction fees. These reason is close enough today to make the price grow up. If there's a little dump, hope that just a recovery.
cherlov

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:06:23 PM

I think the market will now grow evenly with planned adjustments. Sharp jumps should not be expected in the summer.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:13:10 PM

I think the market will now grow evenly with planned adjustments. Sharp jumps should not be expected in the summer.
Planned or not the market will grow eventually for sure.

We're already exhausted with the past market that has been depressing for most and this is why many of us are into this positive mindset and so far it's good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

for now, we can see that the market is finally become stable. after that it might increase or a total bullrun will happen in the next following months. but I am not so sure about that. because market is really unpredictable.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Yeah we are getting at something now as we proceed with the current price spikes. The bearish tends had been here since long time now and as we are approaching the June month it does look like we are earning some royalty I guess. Surely market is stable right now and its continuously growing. The growth is such that it is rising with logarithmic growth and thus we can surely say that it is bull run. It deosnt look like temporary to me and that is most important right now. The bitcoin was stuck in the bearish trend for almost 6 months now and this has earned bitcoin a lot of investors and thus they will make some good progress for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

I think that we should get use to seeing $7000 - $9000 range for Bitcoin price for now until a very positive news comes up to lead the market to a bull run.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

There is not enough volume to support the bull run. So, I would assume that this is temporary and it is better to mark profit and do shorting to invest back later. With this highly volatile market, take every pump and dump as an opportunity to short and long you holdings instead of just holding and waiting for a December like market. Jump to short term trading.
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

I hope things will be good but I can't know if the market is stabilizing now or it is just temporary. I think bitcoin will be around $10.000
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:33:40 PM

market is never going to be stable its more like black hole that is seeking to be feeded eternaly the greed of all those cryptocurrencies is supposed to be feeded there are around 26000 of them

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/04/20/Market-Overview-there-are-roughly-23000-Cryptocurrencies-in-Existance

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

I think the market is reaching a bottom and we will see the recovery soon. We’re seeing tighter trading ranges which makes me think that we could soon see a breakout in the positive direction.

Regardless of whether the recovery has started, I don’t think we will see the prices of most top cryptocurrencies drop much more than they already have.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: