Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake profiles joining old/closed bounties for some reason.  (Read 829 times)
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:26:54 AM

Here are two examples of users, "joining" old /closed/ bounties with non-existent facebook/twitter profiles.

Hope the  mods will do their job.
I'll try to list more soon when I have more time...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1855799;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1855873;sa=showPosts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jahn_quid

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

Here are two examples of users, "joining" old /closed/ bounties with non-existent facebook/twitter profiles.

Does that mean these guys are just spamming the boards over and over?
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

What could be the reason for them doing so ? I do not see any benefit to them for doing this ? One possibility is that the projects having those threads are getting it bumped from these users for getting more visitors. Another option is that they are doing it out of ignorance, many members do this in signature campaign. They apply as a newbie without any signature. Smiley 
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Does that mean these guys are just spamming the boards over and over?
Yeah, bumping the topics.

What could be the reason for them doing so ? I do not see any benefit to them for doing this ? One possibility is that the projects having those threads are getting it bumped from these users for getting more visitors. Another option is that they are doing it out of ignorance, many members do this in signature campaign. They apply as a newbie without any signature. Smiley 
I guess the developers could be trying to get their name out there and hoping users just sign up without realizing it's already finished and do some free advertising for them. Could also be bots trying to earn money, but it seems they've specifically targeted older bounty threads.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

I guess it's bots. I don't any reasons why real users would need to join old closed bounties.

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

You can report each case separately and expect to be neglected, then you can write a warning so the mod can come and delete your post, you can always try again it may works...
I may be sometimes abusing the use of the sentence "close the topic" but it is the only solution to stop the necro spam...

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:44:04 PM

You can report each case separately and expect to be neglected, then you can write a warning so the mod can come and delete your post, you can always try again it may works...
I may be sometimes abusing the use of the sentence "close the topic" but it is the only solution to stop the necro spam...

I do report all of those. I just got curious as I saw someone bumping old scam projects like "project C" trying to advertise it again and I was like, what?? Then I saw other "necro bounties" bumped last few days by fake accounts, so I try to warn you guys what to look for. If we are a bit more in this fight we may win! Wink

Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

There are some things I do not understand. for example I look at spreadsheet; some are using my telegram id, twitter or bitcointalk username. why do they do it when they know you can not get awards?
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:14:02 AM

This can be attributed to bot work or maybe the project owners want more advertising of their project in either way, I don't think a sane person can join an already closed bounty, knowing fully well that they won't be paid.
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:45:12 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 06:55:20 PM by iasenko

and another one.

#Join
bitcointalk: CryptoISMyInvest
Teleg company: @CryptoISMyInvest
FB company: @CryptoISMyInvest
twitter company: @CryptoISMyInvest

Edited :

Searching for "#join" from the last 9 days comes with 5 pages with results of fake users. Just a few real ones in the list.

How to stop this???

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

How to stop this???
Report them? Or send a PM to any mod,with the links of the specific thread/post. Whichever is more convenient..

I found one:
#join
Bitcointalk: Dolbiv
Teleg company: @Dolbiv
facebook : @Dolbiv
twitter company: @Dolbiv

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16587

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:06:31 PM

I'll take your quote from another thread here:
There are hundreds of those false registrations per day.
Same example from before.
#Join
bitcointalk: CryptoISMyInvest
Teleg company: @CryptoISMyInvest
FB company: @CryptoISMyInvest
twitter company: @CryptoISMyInvest
It's the first time I searched for this in patrol, and it is indeed flooded with those posts.
Is there a "valid" reason (as in: "authenticating the account for bounty hunters") to post this, or are they all spamming?

If they're all spam, I can easily make a list, just like I did for AlexPromotion spam. I haven't downloaded patrol for a few months, and just restarted it. Once I have data from a few days, I can make a list.

Update to answer my own question: apparently bounty threads require it:
1. Post a message in this thread with the following information (don't forget the #JOIN).

#JOIN
ETH address:
Bitcointalk username
Forum rank:
Selected companies:
Links to your accounts
Isn't this against the rules? It's not allowed to give people any incentive to post in the thread. This looks like a loophole to allow unlimited bumping. So many accounts post nothing else than this (example)!

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:35:19 PM

Is there a "valid" reason (as in: "authenticating the account for bounty hunters") to post this, or are they all spamming?

If they're all spam, I can easily make a list, just like I did for AlexPromotion spam. I haven't downloaded patrol for a few months, and just restarted it. Once I have data from a few days, I can make a list.
If I may ask, how exactly do you download the patrol?
Update to answer my own question: apparently bounty threads require it:
Isn't this against the rules? It's not allowed to give people any incentive to post in the thread. This looks like a loophole to allow unlimited bumping. So many accounts post nothing else than this (example)!
This is why there is a need for new rules which are more specific. For example, asking bounty mangers to use Google forms for campaign, which would reduce the the huge amount of spam in the altcoin board.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

If I may ask, how exactly do you download the patrol?
It's basically this, in an xterm:
Code:
wget "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent;patrol"
I add some more stuff to set consecutive filenames, and run this every 5 minutes.

This is why there is a need for new rules which are more specific. For example, asking bounty mangers to use Google forms for campaign, which would reduce the the huge amount of spam in the altcoin board.
The rules say Users posting "joined" type posts when not required or allowed will be BANNED and Incentivising posting within one or more threads is not allowed, but if you combine these two, bounty threads get away with simply asking people to post "joined".

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

It's basically this, in an xterm:
Code:
wget "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=recent;patrol"
I add some more stuff to set consecutive filenames, and run this every 5 minutes.
Awesome. Thanks.
The rules say Users posting "joined" type posts when not required or allowed will be BANNED and Incentivising posting within one or more threads is not allowed, but if you combine these two, bounty threads get away with simply asking people to post "joined".
There is a pattern here in their posting. I see people posting in metalcoin bounty and a couple more. It would be better for the entire thread to be trashed.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

I just wander what is the point of all that? Farming accounts maybe, it is definitely a bot activity.
I see no reason to bump old bounty thread, they even bumped the scammy C project. I had participated in just a few bounties before but almost all got bumped.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:30:23 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 01:02:20 PM by LoyceV
Merited by Your Point Is Invalid (1)

I just wander what is the point of all that? Farming accounts maybe
Probably. All the more reason to ban them all, without letting any account slip through.

In the past 9 hours, 144 Newbies posted "#join" (case insensitive). I've only manually checked the first few, and none of these add anything to the forum. Apart from the #join-spam, it includes useless "great project" posts too.
The full (updated: 142 out of 144 accounts are banned!) list (I choose clickable over code-tags):
miyat568 banned!
dangcongtan banned!
Jabir788119 banned!
Trking
Pktech banned!
Nsm786 banned!
Kunal07 banned!
SHIVE@77 banned!
bebosheko29 banned!
noomore banned!
Nikjr banned!
Bante2018 banned!
IcryptoUser banned!
IFogotBitcoin banned!
ElferCrypt banned!
bitcikloner banned!
MaxnoDetka banned!
LikeETH banned!
LikesBITCOIN banned!
LikeerWooman banned!
CryptoORK banned!
CryptoHoroFo banned!
JitBitKit banned!
KolasiR banned!
CryDonWoty banned!
marmotcoin banned!
MyLifeCash banned!
BitcoimMyLife banned!
EtherIsMyInvest banned!
patrikcoinmember banned!
ButerinVitaxa banned!
NikCashDragon banned!
zigaxhur banned!
bitcimanyak banned!
MixeTeriko banned!
MixyNikere banned!
crypsycoin banned!
CryptOlinka banned!
ChelintantoCrypt banned!
Tva9CrypsyZaia banned!
HarryMormotter banned!
HarryCryppoter banned!
DoterGoshaR banned!
kolanandcaptcha banned!
StyleCrytical banned!
StylePyssito banned!
MyCryptostyle banned!
Porogoverty banned!
Pagoverty banned!
Fadaddyt banned!
Flotyvity banned!
FastCashLost banned!
LisaDlaBorisa banned!
Marifakka banned!
fakkavari banned!
VaFavariT banned!
FirasimBest banned!
NurgalievRysul banned!
NarpalievPukan banned!
PandasMandaZ banned!
kripsykot banned!
cryptokotan banned!
cryptogaika banned!
nrkomancryptonik banned!
churakab banned!
fackingereum banned!
chococrypt banned!
ripplegrid banned!
PukanModera banned!
MegaInvestor456 banned!
MogotFoter banned!
JoryPorkyt banned!
MasterPorkyr banned!
MagisterCryptuk banned!
MagicalCrypty banned!
Golopogoskiy banned!
Tokopetyr banned!
Toppetyres banned!
SopteZERRO banned!
ZAROOSFULL banned!
Gafonyks banned!
fonyksMAN banned!
GerascryptoR banned!
MiramixTofu banned!
Gogaroful banned!
Horekopon banned!
ZinaResinaParina banned!
ZiSaPaKaBaRa banned!
CryptoGo0gle banned!
DontGooGle banned!
Horykacy banned!
ZaraCrypmania banned!
MisCrypmania banned!
MisMafiatta banned!
TrampPamPamp banned!
GeneferCryptoLopes banned!
MashaNeVasha banned!
KoluDolut banned!
chukha43 banned!
cryptohacker12 banned!
GeforceMiner banned!
KatarAirways banned!
CryptoMillioners banned!
TrampCryptoInvest banned!
ArabInvest banned!
AutoBloger banned!
KatarInvestor banned!
BonAquaico banned!
Askinvestor banned!
Analitikcrypto banned!
Antichnniyinvestor banned!
bublik12ins banned!
BodyManCryptonic banned!
CryptoBurger1 banned!
CookieCrypro banned!
CocountBIger banned!
BossInvest banned!
BaranOFF banned!
Bonchik12 banned!
DomkratMozgov banned!
domainCrypto banned!
Dolbiv banned!
InstaInvest banned!
inertniygas banned!
Inkomerce banned!
FoxyCrypsy44 banned!
EgerGrid banned!
EbanatIvanovich
EasySmartContract banned!
RecoverySwift banned!
RandomInvestor banned!
RotKompot banned!
TemerlanBuzov banned!
TutkaBim banned!
TayanMokich banned!
GenaIvanov banned!
GolovinEdvard banned!
HelsinkiTrader banned!
HuliosEdgar banned!
Herobus banned!
BezdnakoFF banned!
KoncoFF banned!
LeGiMegilok banned!
MaikopRusik banned!

I can keep making lists like this if Mods are willing to go over them and nuke them.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

@LoyceV

Oh man, do you use tools to make this list? This is quite a work to list them with names and links.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Oh man, do you use tools to make this list? This is quite a work to list them with names and links.
It takes me 30 seconds to make that list Wink
I made a (small) script for the AlexPromotion spam, and still use it. It searches the patrol pages for a keyword, then takes the profile link and name and converts it to bb-code. It's also triggered if the keyword is part of a quote, hence the false positives.

If you have more keywords you're interested in, feel free to send me a list.

InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

-snip-

Gj LoyceV.
We need for real a good autobot to nuke these evil decepticons.
This was done before greatly by mitchell, dunno now why some topics remain in their place for more than a week?
I am still trying to report some of them but it is time consuming, sometimes I am afraid of reporting same bot twice, so I am now giving them a negative trust to avoid increasing the mods queue...this could be automated like before.
Mindless electron maybe @Mitchell ?

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

Gj LoyceV.
We need for real a good autobot to nuke these evil decepticons.
This was done before greatly by mitchell, dunno now why some topics remain in their place for more than a week?
I am still trying to report some of them but it is time consuming, sometimes I am afraid of reporting same bot twice, so I am now giving them a negative trust to avoid increasing the mods queue...this could be automated like before.
Mindless electron maybe @Mitchell ?
This might not be possible because of the integration of cloudfare with bitcointalk. I read somewhere stating that bots are not functioning properly or functioning at all so don't know what the current state is.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

If you have more keywords you're interested in, feel free to send me a list.

I'll do for sure, bumping on different weird activity all the time. I was thinking of doing some scripts myself, but no time yet. Hopefully in a month or two the things will be better.

This might not be possible because of the integration of cloudfare with bitcointalk. I read somewhere stating that bots are not functioning properly or functioning at all so don't know what the current state is.

That's sad if it's true, on the other hand the spam bots are working perfectly... Sad

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:51:54 PM

As long as theymos is made aware he should be able to white list certain bots. Of course, this depends on what the bots needs to access and do. A bot identifying applications for bounties would likely bring up false positives quite consistently though, and probably isn't the best way to go about it.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

As long as theymos is made aware he should be able to white list certain bots. Of course, this depends on what the bots needs to access and do. A bot identifying applications for bounties would likely bring up false positives quite consistently though, and probably isn't the best way to go about it.

I am aware of cloudflare but I see bots keep posting, how they do it then? Someone/groups doing it manually like a bot??

Bots are easy to spot and banning it by keywords is the best solution.
False positive should be rare, however, i think unbanning those later isn't difficult (deserve it somehow especially if they are posting like a bot).

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:05:11 AM

Bots for posting can easily post in bitcointalk whereas bots used for nuking need to crawl through the data, and cloudfare blocks such activities. I believe this is why achow101's website cannot be accessed anymore. The website says:

The Bitcointalk Account Price Estimator will be down indefinitely due to recent changes to the Bitcointal DDoS protection which is blocking the backend bot from being able to pull the necessary information.

I maybe wrong here, so would rather wait for theymos to verify this.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 12:16:05 PM by Welsh

I think pugman covered your first question without going into too much speculation.  
Bots are easy to spot and banning it by keywords is the best solution.
False positive should be rare, however, i think unbanning those later isn't difficult (deserve it somehow especially if they are posting like a bot).

It's not just about false positives though. it's very easy for people to change their replies to avoid an automatic ban. For example, if you banned keywords such as "Great project", "Good luck" or "To the moon" then they would just change their answers to be "Great Projekt", "Goood luck" or "To the mooooooon".

let's be honest if you look at most bots they are likely people who are involved in the development side of the project. I've seen numerous high level accounts communicating back and forth just to bump a topic, as well as thousands of accounts registering just to bump the topic and never log in again. So, if they are having their replies deleted through a automated system they'll just change their replies ever so slightly.

They even do this now. The new trend is making your reply look big and constructive but, it's either copying multiple replies earlier in the thread or just repeating different ways to praise the thread.

Update: I've explained a little more via pm to Invoking about my stance on this. I'll give an example here more specific to the OP rather than giving a generic example with the "Good luck" sort of posts. My opinion on this is that automated bots bring up too many false positives. especially, in the case of applying for bounties in the above format. Again, they could just change the #join or any part of their application to game the system, but I think my previous explanation of this is enough, and I don't need to elaborate any more. Secondly, users who are legitimately applying for a bounty may well use the format that the bots use. We see this quite regular in signature campaign threads, that a user may copy and paste the above replies and fill in their own details. From time to time you see them forget or make a editing error and they've left it unedited.

This would be the case in my opinion which would bring up a lot of false positives. People copying the format of these bots, and getting punished for it. In my PM to Invoking I suggested a system which a bot only reports these automatically, and not hand out punishments. The moderator who reviews the report then can decide whether this is a bot or not. I think this would result in less false positives from happening, although it would likely increase the workload of a moderator by quite some bit.
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 11:47:45 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 12:25:50 PM by InvoKing

-snip-

Pm'ed you to explain more the current situation.
It seems now that these kind of bots are handled faster since i cannot find many of it in the patrol page.

Edit : i tried manually to check every post containing the format that i specified for you, they were like 23 in the patrol page.
Accounts posting strictly in the same format are 100% bots and I checked it one by one.
Other accounts that post almost similar format with slight difference in the tag aren't bots, well, at least not automated bots. Being part of bumping groups need to be checked.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

It seems now that these kind of bots are handled faster since i cannot find many of it in the patrol page.
When I started downloading patrol just 1.5 days ago, it showed "#join" about 20 times per page. Now it's down to 2-4 times only. Bots must be running out of accounts Cheesy

Which Mod is responsible for cleaning up my list? 142 out of 144 accounts are banned now. Thanks, that makes it worth my effort.

I'll start over from scratch, and will post a new list when I've collected a day of patrol-data again.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Great news. Hope that the bots will give up and stop spamming sometime soon.
Next word to try is:
Code:
the
With Cyrillic "e", just copy paste.
Just note that around 1-3% of the results are actual mistakes.

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6284

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Seems like the Kanade Airdrop is getting spammed also.
54 out of 200 messages in patrol, this is no doubt bot activity...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

-snip-
Yeah, i am happy with the results too, Gj Wink

Yeah, noticed it too, checked many of the Facebook and Twitter ids posted there, it exist but i don't know if it match the respective profiles.
It will require too much time and effort to deeply check it.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 08:25:43 PM by LoyceV
Merited by Foxpup (4), stompix (1), paxmao (1)

The fuck? Pardon my French!
I've been downloading patrol for just 7 hours, and I have 3120 unique Newbie accounts who posted "Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop" (case insensitive)! I couldn't believe the number of accounts involved! Their thread started today, and has 5220 posts already.

It's so much, I'll have to spread it out in 6 different posts! Mods, good luck! Nuke away! Note that my list is not manually checked, considering the size, odds are there are some legit posters in there who also happen to join the airdrop spam. But the majority must be bots.

1. vez2005
     2. Prasun2020
     3. kurakura
     4. nurulkamar
     5. dantealfaiz
     6. Arashflash44
     7. hungz92
     8. waghup
     9. Zalmoxis
    10. lokeshprakash
    11. strikewade
    12. tyson_bay
    13. ron888
    14. UCHA
    15. mamiya
    16. marcautralia
    17. Amanullah99
    18. jeriko2075
    19. kpss
    20. Elsi
    21. bitasbitas
    22. siptrang1412
    23. thaianh4761
    24. pnnam2003
    25. begoztbegozt
    26. aoloivaidan101
    27. yrick2015
    28. rahmad97
    29. vantiendkn
    30. onljneonline
    31. dung213
    32. tloc1234
    33. sockscon@gmail.com
    34. oskar75
    35. Luvlynj
    36. Rashmi85
    37. wiston
    38. nvidiafx2004
    39. gujis212
    40. hihias
    41. uniqueheart
    42. burlah4u2c
    43. a0903l22
    44. yhancel20
    45. whino
    46. Phanvanhong
    47. igxmarielle
    48. GIE0869
    49. harrymx
    50. Bogs24
    51. lugianet
    52. nakata11
    53. taymanh122
    54. baboron12
    55. flickervn
    56. charcoal
    57. Dagset
    58. maya87
    59. bekeng889
    60. irmanrekz
    61. anakkamase
    62. ianoke
    63. cuddhy89
    64. cudhyning
    65. etieliana
    66. kiasan
    67. bvpndn
    68. break05
    69. luvias
    70. BinNadzli
    71. populardn
    72. thanhkuy99
    73. lantern11
    74. HoanHoang
    75. INFINITY2000
    76. leduylinh284
    77. lymeo89
    78. smile00
    79. limabrz
    80. sp1652169
    81. conan122
    82. chengyiming
    83. Micheal_Duong
    84. numberten1993
    85. zazaliapalmes
    86. PinkSky
    87. Caroline301091
    88. longka
    89. Kornshop3
    90. nannsin
    91. letrungtin
    92. chindat
    93. delite460
    94. doanquangdien
    95. ffc
    96. sahru1
    97. Bigphlakky
    98. Duvolon
    99. vietduc713
   100. inspirau
   101. huynhbao
   102. garryck
   103. kimtanrt
   104. cointl
   105. wardana616
   106. snaptrck
   107. namvubtc
   108. mada23434
   109. tungphandinh309
   110. ngocthach112
   111. lohangabel
   112. Almandel
   113. rioz
   114. megabillion
   115. kakav87
   116. o87ZIERc
   117. bonskie
   118. nguyentanlam537
   119. ngoctrinhnguyen776
   120. tomandjerry122
   121. Oyetunde1
   122. muid03
   123. seabang
   124. gr8moziano
   125. TocoToco
   126. SA1974
   127. dahkogrin
   128. jay12pascua
   129. peermohdshaikh
   130. Thatone
   131. lxmscy
   132. unori
   133. ibngraha
   134. cuongvu2030
   135. reelman
   136. PeNNy.
   137. dartgrey
   138. Dammia
   139. zinam93
   140. o-c-n
   141. Alexpeace
   142. yttthuan
   143. mreds143
   144. lovelycabonita
   145. straycat5121
   146. Iphymama
   147. ghostwars
   148. pavig
   149. haivominh
   150. BaDuy
   151. webmoneycontact
   152. coc2018
   153. qquynh553
   154. razkul
   155. Vingar
   156. badry17
   157. jefrizal98
   158. itoman
   159. latishaa
   160. dianeckaiser
   161. donmgray33
   162. lebacu1981
   163. lisarperkins52
   164. huynhtronghung1986
   165. bettykm
   166. voduchon94
   167. jessee5234
   168. patrick1844
   169. vuuhuuhung1983
   170. Egory0k
   171. Ceyebrity
   172. atsumura
   173. Sagacious18
   174. BlackCrypto29
   175. suryan9860
   176. aiza22
   177. Kebir69
   178. kienthanh85
   179. bennani
   180. anhcuongbn
   181. Jmaszhire
   182. Tee15594
   183. kekehtoro
   184. 1985unchain
   185. caoyen2986
   186. baotuan
   187. henryngo
   188. Onnie25
   189. Oel
   190. ngvanlinh91
   191. senlinz
   192. Mawugan
   193. DiSecoin
   194. Rideordiee
   195. javier1
   196. thoconchiencut
   197. DonCryp
   198. popkiko
   199. lakerx
   200. goldenalice
   201. mondy922801
   202. kumup
   203. nguyenvanson
   204. kittyho
   205. Raptor279
   206. kallingal03
   207. LIUXIA0
   208. tianna12
   209. mokits17
   210. andreku
   211. Reijyu
   212. chicken zezo
   213. Mosesreds
   214. christian0404
   215. taynguyenhoang3
   216. vietanhsmall
   217. phuongqt
   218. Alex2511
   219. jacky96_jacky96
   220. batoanjk
   221. richdad89
   222. smith neo
   223. hoangpham123
   224. Thichtran
   225. mrtridj9xx
   226. YIcreate
   227. laphearlestre18
   228. nilsennew
   229. ngocquy719
   230. phamnhangioi
   231. nfyhyuru
   232. chenlarry84
   233. sinh1788
   234. trungnhan14
   235. nguyenthiloan1
   236. wmelonw
   237. vunguyen
   238. phamtuantb88
   239. sasuke04
   240. cordoba
   241. lildaphen
   242. dammy1988
   243. chanchans
   244. mshaha890
   245. Phunke
   246. DTKK82
   247. igbins4ua
   248. Huyyyy
   249. TIMJIMY
   250. Temmynathy
   251. kokididi
   252. gorandev
   253. KennyBup
   254. Salialismi
   255. nguyenhaspt
   256. ngochicongbk
   257. ritesh8385
   258. adummanir
   259. littlejohndjame
   260. donmilkyway
   261. beekey
   262. kenttkbk
   263. kaekoe
   264. thanhvubtc187
   265. minizmi
   266. phucgia99
   267. Aspforce
   268. a7thson
   269. king11
   270. starkhurrum
   271. blin4ik
   272. phystech
   273. sophiedep
   274. elpipita92
   275. ayanx_crypto
   276. sneha762
   277. shima411
   278. Tnhu
   279. Rabbi2010
   280. Gokay4141
   281. erikkbit
   282. thanhlac
   283. manhtriak
   284. caocuong
   285. tpoclub
   286. xxthjenvuxx
   287. gete18
   288. Prior
   289. Akira404
   290. tuanhy138
   291. tienduc91
   292. Piet246
   293. tranmanhtam
   294. joeyavenue
   295. NguyenTuan123mt
   296. Daedra149
   297. bkrobottc
   298. xuantai
   299. datyasuo
   300. chssmstr
   301. Lilium
   302. sidinh125
   303. anhducmata
   304. bitcoinches271997
   305. kemijibbz001
   306. thanhson163
   307. namtrieutien
   308. danghoaqt
   309. wizzola
   310. minhdangTL
   311. ThuyRuby
   312. mike84.hn
   313. gygachel
   314. Kimmes
   315. Rida238
   316. conghvo
   317. Nadal_08
   318. intermarwan
   319. tancaca
   320. samuelpeng60
   321. lovelion333
   322. Lehonghieu1994
   323. nvp951753
   324. bluedragon11
   325. tanygreen05
   326. bloodyrabbit
   327. radlem
   328. elturrco
   329. kizzle70
   330. filtero
   331. watanabe219
   332. Harpreet1995
   333. sanjay1
   334. Aliccdc
   335. selimmiha
   336. maanowah
   337. Cryptomoney17
   338. khankamran
   339. Sharmagajendera
   340. asi_we_mawi
   341. haffishaik
   342. QuyetTran
   343. sayyidkaelani01
   344. mental5011
   345. Spawn80
   346. andreasbp
   347. rinies411
   348. Travelertoken
   349. minhtu
   350. Tomitahan
   351. Vertigo8181
   352. ciityan2018
   353. mcrosyl
   354. tamamanju
   355. pin22
   356. makenaide24
   357. leeseulbiit
   358. Giangumt
   359. GoldenPigCoin
   360. Englitres31
   361. wooses15
   362. Nhatlong2509
   363. quynhtranvan2603
   364. hpdieu0109
   365. chautri
   366. Shop4gviettel
   367. aadebiyi
   368. enamsuo78
   369. Ravi859
   370. Tboy02
   371. Granter
   372. mosusfa1981
   373. thanhtam28ss
   374. Subham3021
   375. sleekie
   376. Dilboy7
   377. yungbabzy
   378. vijish35
   379. sulken
   380. cryptodiva_
   381. olasam4liv
   382. altcoincontrol
   383. longhoang45
   384. vuonghoa
   385. Polaro
   386. ronaldobeo
   387. VoNPrism
   388. pblaw
   389. brunotrader
   390. miktor
   391. girlbernardo
   392. buiductin
   393. jacubinho
   394. mdkabarul
   395. 4ripin
   396. ahmedzobair11
   397. Duymanhpro
   398. arshad66
   399. gm761119
   400. Metallian
   401. jjnet
   402. charms03
   403. M1982
   404. styxson
   405. Yet
   406. nhuydp1996
   407. going
   408. Rishi786
   409. Kenth3433
   410. ngahoho33
   411. ngocngoc95
   412. nobuyaito
   413. manojjain
   414. mukimahmed
   415. hyeonne
   416. Gabur789
   417. jaseno76
   418. Svetlana Pastukh
   419. wardscissor
   420. thinhvn1998
   421. DuyTrx
   422. Loonie74
   423. okkko
   424. jb0386
   425. MichaelVan
   426. henzcorp
   427. dieuts
   428. RaisyO
   429. abcrypto
   430. rhymasticc
   431. trngtrn746
   432. pkg_pkg
   433. drecps
   434. Cryptofada
   435. tuanla0611
   436. Yusei Takahashi
   437. khanhuet
   438. truongphiqn123
   439. Hakeemjuve
   440. kantaro
   441. toanhang2000
   442. mamaquilla
   443. triduc2018
   444. OPC
   445. tranhuongvina
   446. Torymto
   447. haryu703
   448. Mardilyn
   449. huanst123
   450. keihin03
   451. onairone
   452. krod921
   453. thaidung
   454. jennybelle
   455. princetelegram
   456. Sontran90
   457. mehboob242
   458. waytlwag
   459. JonyJonsonYT
   460. Anseta
   461. peter_white
   462. arika
   463. disarm03
   464. jahansu
   465. sonlu
   466. jagz123
   467. rjusman
   468. Salamita
   469. keiji91
   470. letan315
   471. pwogqlwo
   472. dufbawmat
   473. Ad194
   474. PatricBell
   475. edoborobaze
   476. bittiny
   477. tiastte
   478. lenstark09
   479. Tony4life58
   480. Himel77
   481. ragayemad
   482. truegaloisfans
   483. sinpoyou
   484. Tuyenhai
   485. ragay.emad
   486. duiker76
   487. James Bondj
   488. tyamashit
   489. stay01
   490. abomlk
   491. ahmedbadwelan
   492. Edward Ik
   493. matsui_atsushi
   494. quanggiang101
   495. Aska835
   496. nguyenthanhcmu
   497. jasonam
   498. NamHoang187
   499. josephmedhat
   500. wnfjdwnfjd
   501. Nikoli4ka
   502. yukes
   503. bobtzw
   504. ejioforkel
   505. quangdang123
   506. sjavich
   507. Mr.Krot
   508. Bacthaygiacmo32
   509. Longlelans32
   510. Hoiqaunhr372
   511. NubbyNub
   512. Hide email address from p
   513. hoathanh
   514. minhhai91
   515. Chifreker
   516. thawngs
   517. Teamconner
   518. rolex77777
   519. Thanhnienloae33
   520. Loanefss36
   521. Robinsonpaul72
   522. Jumpingdon65
   523. Nesbee2
   524. ousun
   525. Turgay57
   526. Edivinchee
   527. imranbsl
   528. thedesigner90
   529. salek69
   530. ajjracido
   531. Leo Barnes
   532. blazing_eagle
   533. skylaidol
   534. bachthuy9999
   535. Kieu Sang
   536. Mohamedcoin
   537. korjw
   538. Klyphord93
   539. pinpi
   540. haeminmoon
   541. chld7
   542. eziodavinci
   543. mido24
   544. xumin113
   545. KimNgon
   546. brodik0611
   547. nguyenbatien160993
   548. msupardjokocoinz
   549. Hailomgse6
   550. Thaicolroi673
   551. Chemgiovkl2
   552. Lendinaiabg62
   553. FeitoK
   554. nguyenthai86
   555. andrew4
   556. adham345
   557. for8for8for
   558. Elvisdika1
   559. Samehabdo
   560. choixau007
   561. chinguyen78
   562. Laohamay71
   563. jmcttown
   564. eni19888
   565. Tiraxturumuz
   566. truongtheanhc3
   567. Phatdo
   568. yuihi-hiroyu
   569. crushcryptovn
   570. vicuong1995
   571. jslove365
   572. VickyDCH
   573. dinhly
   574. jamy555
   575. dtk1051010498
   576. sizofren
   577. Kayes2343
   578. mehmetmert
   579. wolejunior
   580. nguyenh93
   581. nta1231
   582. Duyanhbs
   583. richrich1963
   584. suppapan
   585. Universalway
   586. stvemric
   587. saikathos
   588. mini007
   589. duongvantrinh
   590. reshmira95
   591. hsynbykdg
   592. Aslamcp
   593. henrycrypto
   594. duongduong11
   595. Ibrash600
   596. imagdogd
   597. pvanh80
   598. JorgeMIV
   599. honghanh17792
   600. taitan

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

601. nakatutti
   602. wapfire
   603. bernardsab
   604. Nam189
   605. mentorxela
   606. antimbis
   607. lalit79
   608. dangcaohung
   609. Echo043
   610. nuruniyi1993
   611. thengochubt
   612. vothuy0708
   613. Xeexo
   614. roruseto
   615. nhangondor
   616. jagdish1089
   617. K Ono
   618. hoangyoyo
   619. panoramaniaa
   620. Serdaryilmaz13
   621. freestyle9547
   622. sjjaan
   623. CryptoBinary10
   624. anhvinh95
   625. ghakol
   626. desikangovender6
   627. hazet36
   628. minhhieuacc
   629. hankh
   630. scanti
   631. aiurti
   632. ndqnga
   633. hoctb
   634. Veedin
   635. Jang81
   636. haispring
   637. spel1
   638. shape918
   639. cxhvn89
   640. Avinash Carneiro
   641. Ossywhyse3
   642. nhimrit
   643. iyke12
   644. sucre123456
   645. didikz
   646. VanRamos
   647. mondz
   648. rzs2002
   649. tempranillo
   650. Bibinguyen999
   651. sameerali590
   652. hoazgtu
   653. someboi
   654. dowoo303
   655. caburei
   656. zingspeed
   657. steelheartvn
   658. tikuwa001
   659. kondora30
   660. ytt33666
   661. motypea5602
   662. bitsuksee
   663. idontno15
   664. ttjoker
   665. dangtuantung
   666. romeroadnan
   667. Tayib
   668. rizu74mon
   669. lamhoai
   670. hargun98
   671. duchiep38
   672. phannhung96
   673. tungds
   674. amal89
   675. phankieu
   676. tanlong
   677. msklr
   678. shin38t
   679. Queenari1986
   680. hoangloc19901
   681. Tcassnguyen01
   682. djnavarro0514
   683. Masumilk
   684. caohuy2912345
   685. Chowdhury Jamaluddin
   686. partyKoku
   687. trananh1996
   688. blm
   689. nguyenxuanliem57
   690. demirkamil
   691. shan198828
   692. haidark
   693. yali0336
   694. mopxy
   695. Whelmer
   696. sunhari
   697. sammytech4real
   698. zinzinkuto
   699. mano1010
   700. Subir100
   701. jonsnow29
   702. kevine1756
   703. tung101291
   704. muzzu
   705. Vishal73
   706. Nibinkn
   707. makamaka
   708. tuanmanh6918
   709. Kewo01
   710. Mahady Hatmojo
   711. nicolas1010
   712. Sangdt96
   713. anirvande2008
   714. toantk
   715. terialder123
   716. abdulyinkam04
   717. quocyamaha247
   718. sbnseo
   719. tonyui
   720. Ilhamico
   721. linhngo47
   722. digiboy2006
   723. kumosaki
   724. BertoLovesCrypto
   725. huyenthoai621
   726. hoavangx
   727. 3377ROKO
   728. rameshairdrop
   729. Newcreation
   730. Mike26
   731. zicusacnt
   732. ttDemon
   733. vanbn09
   734. davidpham6
   735. Jessicajn
   736. khanglxag642
   737. Wyldedrive
   738. nvtuanhung
   739. mvpquay
   740. lehungviet96
   741. mfucoin
   742. Danistreet
   743. Vinhliverpool
   744. acc15
   745. nguyenvanlynh123456
   746. dinhtam
   747. Vijuidea123
   748. thienphuoc
   749. luckytrader90
   750. thanhcarter1987
   751. mr_stroganoff
   752. Tancolor84
   753. Fiji91
   754. zingspeed123
   755. brucevuu
   756. mrbinhboong
   757. p01aris
   758. tranlekha
   759. greenbirdico39
   760. chief4444
   761. nmtam_vl
   762. Inna439
   763. luongvanhoat
   764. endor7
   765. invstor555
   766. hontaut
   767. ket3122
   768. a7ther
   769. isagm
   770. vutna
   771. niceassairdrop
   772. p011aris
   773. Mentorgv
   774. razinat
   775. luois_nguyen_90
   776. vqtrung357
   777. thienly268
   778. bulbousbow
   779. thdrudwk
   780. ronaldomvu
   781. thiennhan677
   782. kimchsr3
   783. D-cryptoholic
   784. HabeebHK1
   785. amosss474
   786. johnlumban98
   787. amanlaw
   788. jsidaha
   789. sihole771
   790. TRMARKAM
   791. asjk1
   792. mutaser001
   793. bachxuans2
   794. nthaihoa1186
   795. handn157
   796. Surendra1989
   797. chadiks
   798. vuanhkiet
   799. Lmike777
   800. veronrcoin
   801. tangocharlie001
   802. mvedranm
   803. mrcripto
   804. Kyoshin
   805. alextoncen
   806. xgialtu
   807. crypto_papachan
   808. CacaXO
   809. nhungphu
   810. sign4all
   811. 108Bhakta108
   812. cuong2hg
   813. ledat
   814. qwantum8
   815. tranbaolongphibau
   816. huongvt
   817. thephuong
   818. Taimoorgull2
   819. azError
   820. ShubhrantM
   821. orrbitt
   822. mrchienpro
   823. tranlamtan1988
   824. nguyenngocduc01@gmail.com
   825. Jillbeno38
   826. sakurama10
   827. ngoc_yennguyen
   828. sungsss
   829. thachthuat
   830. hoangvietch
   831. @Spookys36
   832. spawn44
   833. mystbot6619
   834. adez1022
   835. kaelthas1022
   836. nikolax
   837. koubugny
   838. savana17
   839. KUROSUKE SATO
   840. nguyencothach
   841. khaledasd
   842. Hoan4752
   843. psnh0xvip
   844. hadangkhoi1
   845. ALOK0225
   846. hoshihiro
   847. Thaoni20
   848. thaoni23
   849. thaoni24
   850. Thaoni21
   851. thaoni25
   852. ckelvinkhanh3
   853. phongbgls
   854. Teddykey88
   855. Bhavna22
   856. ic0ic0
   857. thanh2302
   858. thanh23021996
   859. Hyogosanta
   860. davidsetia1
   861. sengoku1344
   862. zmeh13
   863. Offece
   864. Vuthihoa2404
   865. Chuongtien
   866. kuracusta
   867. cryptoHiQ
   868. maidang
   869. Kaisv7n
   870. remeshrk
   871. n889
   872. toanmobi
   873. Promitestake
   874. AHHAHA678
   875. lehieutrung1504
   876. pivibi
   877. hogenegi
   878. ducanh1102
   879. lhc772
   880. chunhocxitrum
   881. thduddnlem
   882. phucnguyen91
   883. Cryptosa81
   884. vanstellar23
   885. hieukk10191
   886. hqv2096
   887. Ngocson09041997
   888. cheriyan
   889. phungdat1234567890
   890. anhtung11c2
   891. Rina1
   892. Labe13
   893. phamloi2017pl
   894. Quan Hi
   895. novnovnov
   896. imoon4637
   897. geneivn
   898. hoangtinh
   899. crystalice
   900. thanhhm194
   901. huyennguyen
   902. duyn1412
   903. jfkntl
   904. haduong
   905. Nikvl
   906. andriol1979
   907. TonyLongNB
   908. thanh0909692252
   909. leduythanh
   910. Siraz
   911. hothilanphuong
   912. tranvanhung
   913. thientructran
   914. sxoxu
   915. CryptedRice
   916. Saqibmalik
   917. Money making ideas
   918. vayl0l04
   919. hartokarun
   920. raju2218
   921. Magta4
   922. buimanhcongtu113
   923. AnhTalkBtc123
   924. hideyuki
   925. nguyenngocmao
   926. kagamimio
   927. saferi
   928. tuannguyen1991
   929. andrazz
   930. Chuongkg
   931. Rashad2012
   932. MocLam
   933. Phamsythin
   934. karlam
   935. ballo1984
   936. hungzzz009
   937. ordinary
   938. memorie2
   939. masternode12
   940. sgim59062
   941. sanglx
   942. Gyuhan
   943. conan58
   944. leimao
   945. hinansh
   946. colacola08
   947. pddongminy
   948. bbaekji84
   949. kael21
   950. cautien9009
   951. @duyet150895
   952. thanhdung12dtk
   953. skittish
   954. suraj26
   955. RubyCrest
   956. jeanyves
   957. honghasami
   958. hoang3011hp
   959. SametFidannn
   960. M1XB0X
   961. phuongthai
   962. huntercoin201
   963. zinpham
   964. kiemtien7net
   965. nguyenhoangphuc97
   966. aminb54
   967. nguyenthiuyen
   968. galaktiQa
   969. usuf786
   970. longrhm96
   971. Bearks71
   972. pankaj2590
   973. rurp
   974. st4737
   975. harpermichael
   976. chloecarter
   977. lilymuhammad
   978. laylaoliver
   979. mjy8086
   980. norisaru
   981. sirhieu1
   982. kenken518
   983. raemankim
   984. anthonychen
   985. promemxing
   986. darkdeathdevilx
   987. COMERADEANK
   988. nguyennguyenOST
   989. seongjune
   990. invisibleman_sg
   991. hankhh
   992. wjdrb960
   993. phamvietanhk4
   994. birendracss
   995. faiz1703
   996. Zubicvila
   997. med0007
   998. motypea
   999. pavetjove
  1000. vuamuathuanban
  1001. sohung_alpha
  1002. akhanh15
  1003. PhucCao
  1004. mohdazeem890
  1005. phuonganh03593
  1006. tl24102009
  1007. h4thj3ugj4
  1008. Stefan8019
  1009. sisaket
  1010. mr.Boss
  1011. joy0306
  1012. MSN80
  1013. Purupurumew
  1014. btcthinker1
  1015. guyue228
  1016. kieteuro
  1017. hachiman007
  1018. mebebinhan
  1019. dochinh
  1020. Lucas2882
  1021. Andrew-Howard
  1022. camkim1122
  1023. Angelfires27
  1024. buivanviet
  1025. quyeths
  1026. thephuongdtu
  1027. handoyoankers
  1028. mebebinhan2206
  1029. Hai0101
  1030. huychungbk
  1031. mostafa900
  1032. laclong
  1033. andrey2076
  1034. minhlatkhu21
  1035. nguyenkhangmt48
  1036. thanhhung888999
  1037. masuno
  1038. Topzykul
  1039. Rongle
  1040. Toanvn80
  1041. conglhx56
  1042. willhaveoneday
  1043. endlessummer
  1044. Quyenkg
  1045. Phuongvbb
  1046. Lapvbb
  1047. Explorer9
  1048. vietcool
  1049. ggasami
  1050. isabellalucas
  1051. duke9999
  1052. Hiepvan
  1053. dukehai9999
  1054. nidhinradh
  1055. ndung6488@gmail.com
  1056. nhatrAng764
  1057. HaiVan1712
  1058. risekinsta
  1059. manhmamut
  1060. Milti
  1061. Isaacdotch1
  1062. accountvip99174
  1063. zainr7076
  1064. vookie
  1065. nhoxsunpapj1
  1066. nhoxsunpapj2
  1067. Khan7278
  1068. fh111
  1069. dongdt3011
  1070. TPT0308
  1071. nhoxsunpapj3
  1072. sfsfsf2013
  1073. sminemboycool
  1074. Zevikabi
  1075. tranthanhlong0551
  1076. tannguyen79
  1077. BorisTazetdinov
  1078. tamsyho1
  1079. ansy
  1080. Hay Lam DMM
  1081. Pump to Moon
  1082. Bitgenio
  1083. tantuty1993
  1084. pokermoney8686
  1085. @hakimin_hamid
  1086. ironhide88
  1087. hoangvandung73
  1088. Akr1ll
  1089. Kieuhc
  1090. kesy386
  1091. minhlatkhu22
  1092. minhhieu189
  1093. tranminhhieu189
  1094. toufeeque
  1095. chshahbaz
  1096. footballman777888
  1097. lequanghien
  1098. nguyentrungdng
  1099. daongocsinh08
  1100. huyhung68
  1101. nguyenkhoa1995
  1102. nguyencuong72
  1103. ngduythodtu
  1104. skullrock
  1105. lehoanglong138
  1106. rumand
  1107. olivialiam
  1108. taniazaman365
  1109. sophiajackson
  1110. davidtijn
  1111. noudryan
  1112. anteun
  1113. ruimsousa93
  1114. samxarora2
  1115. siwaprommin
  1116. matej451
  1117. gabrielgig
  1118. cuonganhchi
  1119. epixconcepts
  1120. kuntulbawuk
  1121. legolas008
  1122. sompretwati
  1123. raushan24
  1124. mizfitz88
  1125. sonesone
  1126. samdude
  1127. lequangbinh
  1128. nguyenhoi6996
  1129. paspalya
  1130. cumocmeo
  1131. ranu786r
  1132. jensvince
  1133. tygogijs
  1134. samstijn
  1135. larsmees
  1136. julianruben
  1137. thijsmax
  1138. thomesjesse
  1139. gomesuuu
  1140. Mitya_tv
  1141. TheHomeGra
  1142. viethaaitv
  1143. paulscoott
  1144. loyemartin
  1145. sergiomart
  1146. michelhope
  1147. evelynsebastiann
  1148. marcusteethan
  1149. ameliavidiac
  1150. alexmiselijah
  1151. rileymason
  1152. ariagrayson
  1153. torenitodomic
  1154. dinoremmanoah
  1155. florisdiner
  1156. rogixsvenluc
  1157. hayvenmother
  1158. roxmastoen
  1159. johnmcathy
  1160. davidadarm
  1161. diegomaxpey
  1162. noor3867
  1163. momo777
  1164. WAHALA
  1165. lastme21
  1166. doandinhbac
  1167. Pandiyan05
  1168. phamhoangmanbt
  1169. bluesky8500
  1170. kkobugi16
  1171. clirous
  1172. Kentuckyknd
  1173. tiengymsupp
  1174. jusin
  1175. MCrenny
  1176. AbhijitSaha1995
  1177. KrypthaIX
  1178. terrd12656
  1179. Tecapro
  1180. hieu nguyen
  1181. ttkxuyen
  1182. khanhnhatdtu
  1183. tranminhhoang
  1184. ankh227
  1185. lethixy
  1186. tuyetle2810
  1187. phanhuucuong
  1188. lvdung
  1189. bitduy
  1190. Oyekanmiread1
  1191. vantuan2089
  1192. nanashi2018
  1193. mr_chichi
  1194. nguyenchien41546
  1195. Alimohd786
  1196. boybao99
  1197. thijolie
  1198. tuandung021
  1199. SnowIce
  1200. thuhuyen140494

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

1201. mebin56712
  1202. vytran16394
  1203. perlawick467
  1204. toshikojasper170
  1205. lththuy
  1206. tammerasterling246
  1207. luellaroper343
  1208. lareeseals850
  1209. carmansalcedo59
  1210. jasonvan1718
  1211. kensonad
  1212. thucuc
  1213. boybibo2009
  1214. tanaka_r
  1215. caicaerleon18
  1216. Dmitry Nagiev
  1217. @tukal
  1218. hiimhide123
  1219. vinde six
  1220. truongthiloanbt
  1221. Vletov
  1222. kryptocuckoo
  1223. biggestku
  1224. tieutuyetbk
  1225. koseiNoKamae
  1226. vaynardnorgard88
  1227. tekz0r
  1228. ku1na917
  1229. asiel86
  1230. JavaScript forever
  1231. mimnul01m
  1232. poor_laura
  1233. 8andriz
  1234. Abacula
  1235. Experthspe
  1236. elsyenos939
  1237. my dream2021
  1238. Wolf0413
  1239. airdropereds
  1240. dat48
  1241. lenhattam
  1242. Xavi Dezv
  1243. vuvada
  1244. iyadaga
  1245. StasT
  1246. anhbinnha1
  1247. hoangmai
  1248. Deliun025
  1249. prohungit
  1250. RDAYJCPG
  1251. caonguyen2222222
  1252. sallyboom
  1253. nguyenthat
  1254. thaitdqn1
  1255. Ankit123789
  1256. hohoemidebu
  1257. DavisBoong
  1258. midnightjogger
  1259. Matitlexie
  1260. TTakuya
  1261. Ferywijaya27
  1262. TRONGNGUYENDINH
  1263. hainesnorris7259
  1264. johnnamav9578
  1265. Tranxuanan
  1266. marlonyu6996319740
  1267. sotaikhoan005
  1268. carrollstock05790
  1269. willashworth03550
  1270. sotaikhoan006
  1271. airpointo
  1272. crisplevi426052
  1273. sotaikhoan008
  1274. shannantib650602747
  1275. sotaikhoan009
  1276. heribertoafrost3065
  1277. geraldrgardner2876
  1278. ashtonba0855325940
  1279. rowleydi66141474
  1280. windytearls681223
  1281. eyaqc05
  1282. shelautley498541
  1283. lacyduncan359854868@gmail
  1284. solomondan101544445
  1285. wugigo6841641143
  1286. oswaldocid800711916
  1287. calvinupineda5711
  1288. kaylagarris653280
  1289. jeannauwright294312
  1290. elwoodfisaacs30419
  1291. thuyhong548
  1292. hienson49
  1293. czf718567
  1294. dangthithuhien
  1295. G1lb3rT
  1296. robkeenan
  1297. timniemvui
  1298. gonchanx
  1299. celikturk61
  1300. jung min
  1301. kimwoo
  1302. Hyerin
  1303. Just a Nothin
  1304. OK Con De
  1305. Xkksivalovi
  1306. Baobobbypop
  1307. SergeyPitik2007
  1308. alexnguyenbx
  1309. negr1984
  1310. ngakun0410
  1311. sahil214
  1312. weaponsforall
  1313. znotmez
  1314. F the World
  1315. Mjugnu7
  1316. Sheentaide
  1317. kan59
  1318. aliphucphuc17
  1319. psy55
  1320. hungzz0025
  1321. Exilubr
  1322. hungzz0002
  1323. hungzz0001
  1324. hungzzz003
  1325. hungzzz00371
  1326. hotphutchot
  1327. @duyet15081
  1328. hungzzz0036
  1329. hungzzz0011
  1330. hungzzz0034
  1331. hungzzz00171
  1332. hungzzz0015
  1333. hungzzz0014
  1334. kevintephens
  1335. hungzzz008
  1336. hungzzz010
  1337. muralisree
  1338. hungzzz0013
  1339. hungzzz0012
  1340. fakerhunia
  1341. hungthanh0009
  1342. Vman186
  1343. hungz1992
  1344. mrbomnguyen
  1345. hungzz0004
  1346. hungzzz0001
  1347. hungzzz0002
  1348. hungzzz0061
  1349. Antigulov
  1350. hungzzz0029
  1351. hungzzz0042
  1352. hungzzz0043
  1353. hungzzz0038
  1354. airdropchang
  1355. huyhoangtd1988
  1356. hungzzz0028
  1357. hungzzz00351
  1358. felixle39
  1359. thothieuthon
  1360. manhhoanghung
  1361. Tinok12
  1362. tamtuyen
  1363. myduyenpro
  1364. tranthao68
  1365. juni5466
  1366. hungzzz0039
  1367. CongLuc9988
  1368. dhjfx1
  1369. hungzzz0052
  1370. Bart_02
  1371. hungzz0003
  1372. hungzz0024
  1373. hungzzz0016
  1374. hungzzz0018
  1375. hungzzz0020
  1376. hungzzz0025
  1377. hungzzz0026
  1378. hungzzz0027
  1379. hungzzz0030
  1380. hungzzz0031
  1381. lengocphung
  1382. hungzzz0032
  1383. hungzzz0040
  1384. hungzzz0041
  1385. hungzzz0044
  1386. lequynhngoc
  1387. hungzzz0045
  1388. hungzzz0046
  1389. hungzzz0047
  1390. hungzzz0048
  1391. lenguyenaba
  1392. hoangminh247
  1393. neoojisan
  1394. umjungil
  1395. nguyendongtrieu.yt
  1396. trinhthanhnamilv
  1397. trang1711
  1398. Trang171192
  1399. unyuganteng1933
  1400. krissybuckingham767
  1401. shanaethibodeau981
  1402. maeganwren458
  1403. renaldocopley81
  1404. elodiaolds68
  1405. dennisgroves465
  1406. margaritocheung717
  1407. mrinvestor91
  1408. TranNghia
  1409. tungeth
  1410. pham xuan truong
  1411. xom1ngocson
  1412. cuathanhm1
  1413. minhcong195
  1414. trantuan668
  1415. TeslaGenius2311
  1416. ludanhtuan
  1417. Bkleink
  1418. tuongho9999
  1419. Rana19841
  1420. tranduy
  1421. Python Master
  1422. phanbinhhtb@gmail.com
  1423. phamtuan.cntt
  1424. Supremacy2
  1425. Sunnyday01
  1426. nguyendat2018
  1427. texdoc
  1428. Vietcaothuhn
  1429. Alekkor
  1430. m.stanislas
  1431. thoanh1998
  1432. Crypto Zoki
  1433. Levansu
  1434. mkk6969
  1435. ngakun2301
  1436. Global_coin
  1437. Tin011a
  1438. fgulsur
  1439. tonyhi3336
  1440. CHOIJAEWOONG
  1441. quyettuoi311
  1442. anhduong3004
  1443. baezzaedory
  1444. aa5486
  1445. bj8100
  1446. chir912
  1447. Bangbaron
  1448. haeminlee
  1449. Seong-jin Oh
  1450. Guessright
  1451. hoon6491
  1452. linden99
  1453. Tin011c
  1454. goldsoore
  1455. lethiha
  1456. Kimdeokje
  1457. LiesLove
  1458. dondigidon30
  1459. Gaurav11kb
  1460. trangiap
  1461. GeorgiyT80
  1462. moneybit02
  1463. Moonss
  1464. prantikhere
  1465. numberonej
  1466. tesl77
  1467. clblue91
  1468. Promipunit
  1469. zzzic1
  1470. ceoship
  1471. laocut
  1472. phatco
  1473. tungcoi
  1474. gokhanata
  1475. BcDinner
  1476. inwaz
  1477. tiiairdrop98
  1478. Purplehash21
  1479. ssa1965
  1480. phamductu2k
  1481. trantienthuat121
  1482. nguyentonghoang9
  1483. Gengar123
  1484. vuminhhieugtv
  1485. thienanh1a
  1486. manyexp
  1487. goldbitc
  1488. KryptoReaderMonk
  1489. Sengoku_lanbu
  1490. aebere40@gmail.com
  1491. Crypto_Stax
  1492. bitcoinbaba01
  1493. synchro101
  1494. coben
  1495. bakarat
  1496. tuananhebay
  1497. quanbitcoin
  1498. justin73
  1499. shinmee
  1500. huykiieu123
  1501. tregubovviktor1711
  1502. nguyenthanhvien
  1503. V3vaibhav
  1504. Meliodas2018
  1505. Huycoixvb
  1506. Toan190589
  1507. chunghotu1353
  1508. OHST
  1509. tieuthanhmai1581
  1510. lieuphuonghoa1732
  1511. manhkhuong34
  1512. AbuAmin_07
  1513. kimhoathuong2453
  1514. niraj0507
  1515. frtfender
  1516. anhbinnha2
  1517. homvie
  1518. Gagen
  1519. cryptosbmt
  1520. anhcuongcx1
  1521. ngonlu1
  1522. ysj0526
  1523. CrypitalHuong
  1524. vytboy
  1525. thankyou2014
  1526. marinavt
  1527. backtohome
  1528. trantrannnnn
  1529. wangxiaochun
  1530. ngocha13101997
  1531. nhanlvcskh
  1532. jangnguyenjo
  1533. haipro202
  1534. jause4322
  1535. mrywamet6766
  1536. dimckiz
  1537. igguhghj5678
  1538. minkybongbong96
  1539. zerocool0713
  1540. mfyilmaz
  1541. tml6688
  1542. shrinivasdontul123
  1543. ilberality3
  1544. gry1994
  1545. quynhphamai
  1546. snowfalll
  1547. seme786
  1548. mdnafis
  1549. jieunbae
  1550. Keyzhue
  1551. mcconcepcion
  1552. Dung Harris
  1553. rickboon
  1554. Ngo Hoang
  1555. erkan_camli
  1556. phonghuynh672
  1557. hoacovt
  1558. phong121097
  1559. tunguyen86
  1560. TuanThanh3123
  1561. hoang dinh duc
  1562. hohongngoc1998
  1563. leslieajax
  1564. backagain
  1565. Volmoy
  1566. Awais23
  1567. makicam
  1568. jeteze
  1569. crazyzara
  1570. vohoai
  1571. adowist
  1572. kimnguthong1984
  1573. kbhr5500
  1574. nguyenthiet
  1575. nguyenphucdang
  1576. junbao2008
  1577. sadamasasi
  1578. tranquocsang_tqs
  1579. thangnx311
  1580. pujarihema
  1581. int226
  1582. oaufaka546
  1583. nemenge
  1584. Sharonhy
  1585. bakery506
  1586. Dileep123
  1587. nhatminh11
  1588. thuhien66
  1589. Sangcrypto
  1590. lxtrong1982
  1591. hoanghontim89
  1592. uyenkutu
  1593. Bonchan2017
  1594. Syedabu14397
  1595. vinhliverpool1
  1596. danylocrypte
  1597. voteL
  1598. wontae
  1599. TimeConnection
  1600. xsrssm
  1601. naqpof
  1602. bmgrfr
  1603. pkmkkp
  1604. tuankietkg68
  1605. mlbupy
  1606. rkedyx
  1607. yrdxvm
  1608. rovuto
  1609. nshbaw
  1610. abfwvb
  1611. jxrcxc
  1612. asyync
  1613. yuanjinying
  1614. mdashrafulkhan
  1615. doitry
  1616. liuzhibing11
  1617. kuiuiu
  1618. uymbyo
  1619. porgbi
  1620. Tam Nhu
  1621. vnhwrr
  1622. jozbzu
  1623. ttjdcx
  1624. lgkbwl
  1625. tcwmka
  1626. fcpecy
  1627. jtrcba
  1628. hqkzyl
  1629. vcwllb
  1630. hgponi
  1631. ftdcal
  1632. lfzytj
  1633. rzzljz
  1634. ctvaal
  1635. lavita18
  1636. lucracia21
  1637. xlqkkb
  1638. hmwvql
  1639. trgiang
  1640. ydxjic
  1641. beattieloty
  1642. jannette3
  1643. forgetmenot_1
  1644. lucretia075
  1645. sydney5g
  1646. allred8
  1647. tujqkb
  1648. kamins
  1649. huuduyen9
  1650. thuhongtrinh
  1651. huynguyenk2
  1652. lulu75696308
  1653. vanhoang12
  1654. salmanaziz70
  1655. gachap78
  1656. 777mimi
  1657. Ken wang
  1658. kr7guy
  1659. ycszzang
  1660. sungmg
  1661. TrangBcTalk168
  1662. tigerlionxx
  1663. hoanghai911
  1664. morshed.dhk81
  1665. MIDCAZY1987
  1666. Promidxa62
  1667. chuongquan12
  1668. mizutokome
  1669. GoodDay2621
  1670. IronManWar
  1671. ridwan_satrio
  1672. LipYon.e
  1673. LuktIngs
  1674. tanu@123
  1675. pgaur88
  1676. mosemogeo
  1677. saradico
  1678. duongtung461991
  1679. vantinh
  1680. kietkietlac
  1681. lamchu
  1682. duycao
  1683. duongtien512
  1684. returnofkill97
  1685. kuka7466
  1686. limhyosup
  1687. tumadam
  1688. Mazulabar76
  1689. hirohirohiro
  1690. MikiNiki
  1691. withus
  1692. 7philko
  1693. trantien86
  1694. palangkai5466
  1695. bitsphere
  1696. badsereno
  1697. thienthancat1754
  1698. lethihonghoan
  1699. masak
  1700. heeda
  1701. phongphithanh23891
  1702. trandung268
  1703. kienchi120491
  1704. mooncake1990
  1705. khanhtran5362
  1706. bkrobottc1
  1707. bkrobottc3
  1708. LAPINOUU
  1709. jayveesap18
  1710. goieo57
  1711. zxh8859
  1712. facai2018
  1713. asyusu
  1714. HopiTALL
  1715. suhodbest
  1716. webarh
  1717. robertland25790
  1718. maudvegt3
  1719. dmitrijorlov769
  1720. msp32629
  1721. Prince5444
  1722. trutien09
  1723. loview
  1724. coopertm13
  1725. Nguyenvanvui
  1726. kerukeru15
  1727. Crypto_BBat
  1728. Lalasimson
  1729. Shailesh kumar
  1730. Anh1122
  1731. deepbossing
  1732. Linhnguyen211090
  1733. ir0nant
  1734. trandongnhat
  1735. aswar1453
  1736. kientyqn
  1737. ltkien90
  1738. chuyenhl15
  1739. khuongvu91
  1740. huaxin2018
  1741. garyjung90
  1742. andreyscope
  1743. sjm590311
  1744. TranKhanh
  1745. huyd12cn4
  1746. mjluv486
  1747. capointernational
  1748. awosunle
  1749. huavuong621
  1750. yamatohihi
  1751. kienle2
  1752. kakashishi
  1753. krytone16
  1754. dannyleedo
  1755. cupoftea123
  1756. soolimin
  1757. KenKaneki9x
  1758. hughho85
  1759. thsaudtl
  1760. cryptowithpk
  1761. cryptosonia
  1762. Woolee78
  1763. mdwasimraja
  1764. papajohnson520
  1765. yoh5745
  1766. minhkhang192017
  1767. hongmen18
  1768. xiaomisk
  1769. vin29
  1770. tsinop
  1771. femiadebiyi
  1772. Jean_Net9
  1773. masterking2196
  1774. stkuser1
  1775. BuiBinh03877401
  1776. tranvietthuan
  1777. anhtuan09v9
  1778. cuongvan4397
  1779. vickytran
  1780. dennykonst
  1781. thienanfit
  1782. chayma36
  1783. Swashbuckler
  1784. NOISE2018
  1785. nvhpro10
  1786. BibulousBear
  1787. raceokr
  1788. christra
  1789. quasistellarium
  1790. amir829f
  1791. Jattz
  1792. jmsk1
  1793. akito666
  1794. sweetlove101298
  1795. gpsoon
  1796. literary
  1797. arsavit
  1798. cupidpink9
  1799. @maamun0
  1800. chayquangcao80

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

1801. loveskyou
  1802. airdropcrypto1
  1803. dung1prohb
  1804. asifhashmi512
  1805. Westmanaughenbaugh103686
  1806. Hasib1818
  1807. yakblue
  1808. annedeboer6
  1809. kirstendekker
  1810. juliamulder
  1811. t01a3308
  1812. irfankhan2018
  1813. hide0607
  1814. quynhthu318
  1815. hoangluchb2233
  1816. quyet1
  1817. zilpung
  1818. yrwqa751
  1819. ngoduyvu
  1820. ngothithuhuyen
  1821. karugamo
  1822. thinhnguyen98nd
  1823. laura3
  1824. emmabos
  1825. sannevos
  1826. fleurpeters
  1827. tessahendriks
  1828. macu1111
  1829. kay809
  1830. Jrkhanh1
  1831. melvss28
  1832. yasu7850to
  1833. Hovanhao1
  1834. hoangdoan
  1835. Karnegiii
  1836. NobitaNobi
  1837. tuontoeic
  1838. jingjing5528
  1839. duyhao177
  1840. nguyenpham2006
  1841. nguyentuyen2000
  1842. nguyentuyen99
  1843. nguyentuyen98
  1844. myouikaiso
  1845. hoaitrinh1
  1846. binhan22062015
  1847. caothang969f
  1848. kentpro
  1849. shiva177
  1850. ghoang976
  1851. nbnam.btc
  1852. bboytop96
  1853. lapquoc46
  1854. giangtran98
  1855. vutan0984
  1856. petr000vik
  1857. kientrinh66
  1858. khoipham
  1859. soushirou
  1860. andimuc089
  1861. vandanhcrypto
  1862. srejonboss2
  1863. r3x1488
  1864. Mamun20192020
  1865. rexil
  1866. dieutran125
  1867. emma.wangcl
  1868. ghazanfar78
  1869. mythonur
  1870. hongocvy2809
  1871. chand96
  1872. puchupe
  1873. phudao
  1874. hantin79
  1875. airdropcubaba
  1876. faruq19
  1877. mdtaufiqmehedikhan2
  1878. vuongcao
  1879. Kalpesh
  1880. TS999000
  1881. vuminhvu1984
  1882. oronnoshamim1
  1883. abdulmotaleb1
  1884. kiki08350
  1885. truongla
  1886. takdinh
  1887. hungcao98
  1888. quanbin27
  1889. BalwinderSingh123
  1890. chiencao
  1891. khamtran
  1892. simarjeet22
  1893. johnwin
  1894. dhgtoi01
  1895. xuanthanh67
  1896. Nguyengaanh
  1897. Nguyenanhgas
  1898. mumucox
  1899. druuni4ka
  1900. khatta1
  1901. tranthivui
  1902. trinhlien1021993
  1903. lxb1153
  1904. hoangbacay123
  1905. pacanykotyata
  1906. Hue Moon
  1907. keitayoshida
  1908. adam121
  1909. I Phone 100
  1910. Labe99
  1911. trungtien9x
  1912. hoangvan0209
  1913. walaawalaa
  1914. luckyboy68
  1915. ncthanh193
  1916. oalaloelel
  1917. jackcalos
  1918. mohammadallaah
  1919. King1329
  1920. Magneto151
  1921. jungyup21
  1922. eqbal99
  1923. truongxd4
  1924. hknyldz
  1925. xuesidi666
  1926. wsz193638
  1927. Shaon87
  1928. Xnorvxis
  1929. Minhngoc1989
  1930. lethanhphong97
  1931. ivormerlin
  1932. sinhtan
  1933. binastro
  1934. znldqnl
  1935. Lonestar223
  1936. VanyaGetc
  1937. nit18
  1938. Tri999
  1939. moonsss
  1940. yoshiyoshi12345
  1941. shanthii
  1942. Salonpazzzz
  1943. etips82
  1944. chefrussian
  1945. Durnoy
  1946. Hocdz9x
  1947. dongwo5
  1948. thaituyen
  1949. curren
  1950. podarkes1992
  1951. bakesmart
  1952. nguyenvanduy
  1953. votanqn
  1954. khangminh
  1955. CryptoStarChannel
  1956. gordan523
  1957. dom220485
  1958. Tony1195
  1959. peter lark
  1960. Albert412
  1961. tonyikani
  1962. phongluong
  1963. khuongju
  1964. dongyu106
  1965. viksaviks
  1966. jeanvux
  1967. robby250297
  1968. hjeu55
  1969. vucattuongvy
  1970. dfgh31
  1971. MaktubL
  1972. Shamsul11
  1973. blockPort118
  1974. hoangchanh123
  1975. VSCrypto
  1976. Raks_baa
  1977. dimsbox
  1978. hvlong
  1979. dragoz2206
  1980. thanhdam
  1981. KirillCoCa
  1982. blinkinbolas
  1983. thangluu911
  1984. yungmulababe
  1985. 78docudai
  1986. haesun
  1987. tungtrinh51
  1988. songthe
  1989. phuongtek
  1990. pvlcrypto
  1991. ykte8352
  1992. hai25188
  1993. tyouribito
  1994. nguyenquang0051
  1995. NUnuasod
  1996. Dau1coduot
  1997. muhuhun
  1998. DrMill
  1999. tieusonca
  2000. HitPakbot31
  2001. akbararviano
  2002. realmlm321
  2003. phucchuong
  2004. capricornus_tran
  2005. Soul1990
  2006. mtldz123
  2007. chiren237252
  2008. Yuki Akari
  2009. ayokhadijat
  2010. anjum990
  2011. SIHAV_580
  2012. hyuntran
  2013. jambovt05
  2014. Airdrop_Bot
  2015. Hnk
  2016. Raymondr88
  2017. steventhuan
  2018. alexdondrad
  2019. drhieu95
  2020. monotm
  2021. mooltm
  2022. aothienvu
  2023. Vinod995
  2024. touchyouok
  2025. bitcare.kor
  2026. qtum777
  2027. dael1012
  2028. jkjkjjkk
  2029. nhadaututheky
  2030. kpasco
  2031. dongsuk5818
  2032. revertree
  2033. duyvunguyen214
  2034. thienthankt1
  2035. Chuongmmo
  2036. banawa.kurniawan
  2037. 871211hh
  2038. IKEDA
  2039. shengbinhai
  2040. nababan.caraka
  2041. vit4456
  2042. karna29
  2043. natsuhan2311
  2044. lissc
  2045. wader
  2046. juwon123214
  2047. kyungmin
  2048. dat20007
  2049. zevamethyst123
  2050. decube1
  2051. minhquangXT1
  2052. parkchinsu
  2053. alex1639
  2054. KillDeath
  2055. giangho2719
  2056. mrkien1990
  2057. choigichoushu
  2058. Gwanghyun Lim
  2059. ahzzhar002
  2060. rajgaan786
  2061. anhbinnha4
  2062. Cryptovon
  2063. hayh02
  2064. ridwan21
  2065. naokazu2525
  2066. hieubxt
  2067. hiamaude
  2068. MKTsmT4888MT
  2069. kennguyen4377
  2070. tranhhungritc
  2071. kofi303
  2072. kombijem
  2073. Ngocanh20181988
  2074. Phikimchi
  2075. thanhtrung19832018
  2076. Crypt0ma5t3r
  2077. dadantr82
  2078. loinguyen1984
  2079. thiennguyen19872018
  2080. thanhthuy1988
  2081. captainhl
  2082. vantuan1978
  2083. risyu
  2084. agarwal6
  2085. huynhduong
  2086. huyhoangnguyen
  2087. vanduchp86
  2088. ManhTuan103
  2089. Shadowfild
  2090. nguyenminh72
  2091. jo9633
  2092. jackyit
  2093. okennaprince1
  2094. yamadakuroko
  2095. Sumonislam860
  2096. thebao1320
  2097. Mrzhaohh
  2098. shidof87
  2099. Laloo.fast
  2100. Sebeo
  2101. uoulovestar
  2102. STAS1991
  2103. blackgear57
  2104. EMDT
  2105. online.earner010
  2106. tranngoclong
  2107. h64752
  2108. Minnesaenger36
  2109. nvthanh_hha
  2110. amykloosterman
  2111. desmonddesk1
  2112. timkooi
  2113. bbbirka
  2114. stanzuidema
  2115. masattarbtt
  2116. bitcoinworld82
  2117. Otshepenec
  2118. rmqha
  2119. kezsmane
  2120. btclitecoinhyip
  2121. ny2106
  2122. Cayleng
  2123. ntyen.tha
  2124. mslysa
  2125. vothanhcuong20
  2126. HarrisPay
  2127. thanhtrant212
  2128. Gaurav111kb
  2129. Happpyall42
  2130. thuyngocha98
  2131. vida258
  2132. Gaurav12kb
  2133. RKPandey
  2134. Savageclown
  2135. DosentAnyoneCare
  2136. syana0590
  2137. wildan1998
  2138. Kakid1124@gmail.com
  2139. tuannotks1
  2140. xian619
  2141. woals3830
  2142. Fagun36
  2143. Han SangHo
  2144. trinhxuanquyen
  2145. bucurestiolv
  2146. sirdaehyun
  2147. vohathu
  2148. lgdelrosario89
  2149. HuaLogan
  2150. RolaandDd
  2151. lucquach
  2152. emmalewis805
  2153. namchibi
  2154. Uyenntb
  2155. PouLou
  2156. nguyenhao
  2157. emily2
  2158. aggronuts
  2159. ryokuma
  2160. rickjonkman
  2161. nickalberts
  2162. dennisboven
  2163. markoliveros
  2164. kingzonehtx
  2165. pitc1990
  2166. killy111
  2167. Nmol
  2168. SergiyChu
  2169. masakunman
  2170. likeyears
  2171. huaxin001
  2172. horse999
  2173. sizegood
  2174. ATSUO TANAKA
  2175. ntthuy.tpu
  2176. kyochan07
  2177. Ladrinne
  2178. bitkohh
  2179. ikeodowo
  2180. Itamuimaru
  2181. momenter7
  2182. JO8897
  2183. poppo113
  2184. hua1211
  2185. imoimooimotanachu
  2186. linhanh
  2187. khovclnhucac
  2188. macoin1031
  2189. xingdaoxi
  2190. mitang
  2191. Jimi89
  2192. beobuong
  2193. peatrykim
  2194. kochi830000
  2195. phungquy
  2196. Tonvotruong
  2197. kicka0049
  2198. Trang1122
  2199. JUN WASABI
  2200. tady930
  2201. kjmlovecoin
  2202. Dangkhoa12488
  2203. dantri468
  2204. sovailinhhon1010
  2205. Syed_parvez
  2206. Makori
  2207. helloiamkoon
  2208. dreamteck
  2209. leehoo1047
  2210. anhvipplay1
  2211. mit0830
  2212. vantuyenhy900@gmail.com
  2213. jemslin27
  2214. kijitoracocoa
  2215. Lovemic
  2216. horzip
  2217. DaikiOhz
  2218. datfit16
  2219. matrix202
  2220. xiaofeizei
  2221. linhhoncuateam1997
  2222. aristospeed
  2223. tranletrung
  2224. vominhluan
  2225. knttigu5
  2226. coinsuki
  2227. crypto7788
  2228. bitbit0703
  2229. buigiaanfb1
  2230. kiwami0001
  2231. HHuynh1952
  2232. tontonturn
  2233. ENZO999
  2234. afnavig
  2235. mikamika00
  2236. nvphuong101097
  2237. mkmk000
  2238. roma_coppe
  2239. expertyio
  2240. jiur
  2241. SiroHaya
  2242. akari1990
  2243. fattylau
  2244. hjeuatnxv
  2245. LIMSEUNGWOO
  2246. lopream
  2247. schwarze77
  2248. Nguyenhoa01
  2249. LeionHey
  2250. laskal77
  2251. seenton
  2252. duyability1
  2253. yjlovecountry
  2254. enzansh
  2255. Nocard
  2256. Kuuhaku33213
  2257. 2xler
  2258. Hai2211hd
  2259. xuxusiu
  2260. sunary
  2261. seungdae
  2262. thjkjnoidi2
  2263. xman222
  2264. hoangtiendung070797
  2265. sunlin0923
  2266. fusataro
  2267. moshniygorec1
  2268. canvastone
  2269. jeg6322
  2270. quyentc0902
  2271. HMLEE87
  2272. viewonderful
  2273. Yoselinkt
  2274. Yoshiki
  2275. Frorar
  2276. jcml1019
  2277. calpix
  2278. vhuong1999
  2279. gideonn111
  2280. minhtrungtu
  2281. ogangan
  2282. manics
  2283. furufuru77
  2284. LinhKakashi
  2285. krzxc9553
  2286. Hyde9029
  2287. nhockute0378
  2288. FlamingoVPizhame1
  2289. candypop1983
  2290. vovodich234
  2291. netterkent
  2292. un3tst4r
  2293. kobuta358
  2294. lephuocdev
  2295. adinaamifz
  2296. hungtrant21
  2297. themoonace
  2298. sokukoihoa
  2299. khongyeuthuxemsao
  2300. reynaldithetrawan
  2301. hungkeo01
  2302. toshihiro_imai
  2303. kinoatsu
  2304. ngocvk2711
  2305. hirotakasou
  2306. OOMORI
  2307. imoimoimo
  2308. hayatama
  2309. thanh_ngoc
  2310. kunipug
  2311. Andiaswad77
  2312. KimJaeMin
  2313. meltmirror
  2314. tetrapasta
  2315. liujack520
  2316. namta123
  2317. nguyenminhtoan
  2318. quang1
  2319. nhatphuong2269
  2320. BonchanFX
  2321. FlyingMikesundar1
  2322. QuocHoang88
  2323. poilkj159
  2324. pocari0141
  2325. BT_JP
  2326. Tanaka_Mituo
  2327. ryu0125
  2328. chu_kju
  2329. yksik
  2330. hamuo2998
  2331. quang10
  2332. kasotsuka_ango
  2333. khongcongihih
  2334. fumi970220
  2335. viet95137
  2336. kinhnhe
  2337. tamagopoo
  2338. Thangmk01
  2339. ubuntuxyz
  2340. tsuruhashigodman
  2341. mongtohanh
  2342. Desnarrd
  2343. domisu1234
  2344. taruton
  2345. mfreedom216
  2346. dopdrules
  2347. vuan1095
  2348. thanhphongt212
  2349. thanhbais
  2350. nqt.dn96
  2351. jay675
  2352. mohammadakbar0206
  2353. hjl210
  2354. phamnhan
  2355. thaidui
  2356. donmaih
  2357. manhdavid79
  2358. quanam
  2359. qiuqiushui
  2360. tintucnong123
  2361. dangyeuvaiboi
  2362. thaihue4761
  2363. Randomnona67
  2364. crypt_m3
  2365. nazoguess
  2366. aaaaaaa
  2367. soundline100
  2368. enoshimajj
  2369. ponko
  2370. imhappybin
  2371. HaoVu
  2372. hiskywhite
  2373. dattranceo
  2374. asd159357
  2375. Juik Jeong
  2376. harushin
  2377. fachrezilhm
  2378. quocnguyen10a
  2379. meganeth
  2380. hirokingkasou
  2381. anhtongtan01
  2382. chichbong130508
  2383. lnsqy6688
  2384. anhnguyenmilk
  2385. phongtran132
  2386. ruiwu8187
  2387. karatos
  2388. hoaduky1101
  2389. thieugia1111
  2390. tsunyaopocopoco
  2391. yhon6685
  2392. lamduongy12
  2393. JOINT9999
  2394. zasamoro
  2395. bullshit999
  2396. raggy
  2397. Kardiaz
  2398. kent0kent
  2399. Bolchan
  2400. jonyrin

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

2401. CryptKyon
  2402. parkiok46
  2403. huykiiieu123
  2404. duytran0995
  2405. Poremba
  2406. Rachel Lee
  2407. ken.oo.0805
  2408. Aegis_D
  2409. kienkubu
  2410. davidmanh99
  2411. trangquynh25
  2412. kirakirap
  2413. toy7
  2414. konno
  2415. Paccnti_Superna
  2416. vedayngheem12
  2417. tencentnew
  2418. sagnssi1993
  2419. terry2600
  2420. hideshi
  2421. thuy3006
  2422. quang2
  2423. hanhnguyen1703
  2424. vanvieta12
  2425. lanta123
  2426. jaeheon im
  2427. ushiken
  2428. YuSudo
  2429. hiropardo
  2430. ykksm1919
  2431. dotoro616
  2432. walleton
  2433. Mclea.sunbak74310
  2434. handiue
  2435. thanhvuit187
  2436. kanitama
  2437. nyaita
  2438. trungchinh11a1
  2439. ngolongqui
  2440. vixaxi
  2441. vrg0211crypto
  2442. happyuny
  2443. ilheun
  2444. trungchinh10a1
  2445. Juncheol Park
  2446. pikopiko777
  2447. Jadonlin
  2448. dabaomuanho
  2449. libseed
  2450. vuhoangqt20
  2451. MrTr
  2452. chienn1402
  2453. ONGTREHOAN
  2454. nguyenhaisy
  2455. kage42
  2456. bongbeobuong
  2457. awmgold5
  2458. jeandiana088
  2459. bigbanghuy
  2460. xshingenx
  2461. emilwu3
  2462. MailTsuna
  2463. kajukian
  2464. karoo0410
  2465. RM88
  2466. ltdung1997b
  2467. duongtuananh91
  2468. tranletrungnek
  2469. anhkhoa2069
  2470. ongphanmocsung1
  2471. BB1891
  2472. 0baam0
  2473. pttjk
  2474. monki555
  2475. vietnguyen
  2476. Norikoco626
  2477. Andrew fernandez
  2478. usernameasy
  2479. robertkgravle32
  2480. chantroitudo
  2481. ashifous
  2482. yumura
  2483. eorkfl132
  2484. senanguyen
  2485. k.iris
  2486. kintkin
  2487. tominili
  2488. eomsh88
  2489. trucmai00
  2490. cynthiargarriso
  2491. showdown95
  2492. NguyenAnhVan1996
  2493. nanayou
  2494. haicao271
  2495. kane1006
  2496. Gerald2020
  2497. athur
  2498. manhowls
  2499. hoangchung1401
  2500. david_kay89
  2501. banguyen
  2502. kiriringo
  2503. make98
  2504. iledespins
  2505. satokix
  2506. kiemthanhnna
  2507. tsubasa69
  2508. ongphanmocsung2
  2509. phuquoc121096
  2510. mika11
  2511. hothiminhthuydai
  2512. charlenetmoore1
  2513. vannhu2506
  2514. ngtuananh1493
  2515. ongphanmocsung3
  2516. hutchichbo
  2517. tuantktk
  2518. tofi6486
  2519. shoya_Brave
  2520. dung21998
  2521. kmkm02
  2522. akiraxxx
  2523. horse2_180
  2524. EmmittPoe4
  2525. kobatolove
  2526. Cleotildemelossia293691
  2527. jin_nanase
  2528. hoangtienbo97
  2529. trangduy92
  2530. bardockns
  2531. Zhttty
  2532. zigkai
  2533. yqt126
  2534. Emma815
  2535. utilitydrive
  2536. askwe
  2537. Hiiragi_ram
  2538. soramame_coin
  2539. SinaMullenax36
  2540. bluebead1515
  2541. Monchi1486
  2542. Allibaba986
  2543. tellazzo
  2544. tetsuron1971
  2545. natsuki0726
  2546. chipmy
  2547. lqtuan1990
  2548. takashi-x1
  2549. hirochan
  2550. davidloanhb
  2551. nguyenthanhsk9124@gmail.c
  2552. zipmarl
  2553. MargeretWykoff2
  2554. annnz1
  2555. Harrsionrangers10383
  2556. thangnguyen86
  2557. karlviray0927
  2558. sbthanhson
  2559. lienvutb90
  2560. shutaro916
  2561. idropfun
  2562. DebbyHepner528
  2563. vanbeouoi
  2564. marnie9201
  2565. thietta1234
  2566. jaeyoungjung
  2567. Auinxeyazulay103937
  2568. solosseason
  2569. maroyumi
  2570. chandoi1104
  2571. legend7301
  2572. khs730208
  2573. kkkddd22o1
  2574. theshinez
  2575. chintarou55
  2576. allassom
  2577. SlotraderAzuma
  2578. Gen0228
  2579. iam259
  2580. Maihuy2016
  2581. Elliotonhalter103838
  2582. veuyen0403
  2583. Thumin1988
  2584. kradkoolb
  2585. yu7ka9
  2586. datvan
  2587. IsadoraFontana31
  2588. Carolienoetken109372
  2589. MasakiImanishi
  2590. taiviminhngu
  2591. laophatgia1100
  2592. talzyr
  2593. nguyenthetri
  2594. azim9351
  2595. huhuhihi
  2596. wolfrau
  2597. bebektuend
  2598. 825103856@qq.com
  2599. tranhuynh123
  2600. trantien99
  2601. minhthongnhat
  2602. mangok
  2603. Sangcrypto1
  2604. AnisaRana385
  2605. Nami0616
  2606. trantruyen
  2607. kkij6203
  2608. kumd171
  2609. phuongchinh
  2610. comwizard
  2611. yongjin
  2612. tranvanthe210392
  2613. cryptoadi
  2614. whytopraise
  2615. Nmtu93
  2616. munbe
  2617. hoangsevmmo
  2618. takanori matsubara
  2619. trinhpham2196
  2620. TerrilynThronson41
  2621. khanh99
  2622. ohskzk
  2623. pminh00001
  2624. huynhthoa
  2625. liberz21
  2626. linhnhixinh
  2627. huyongchao1984
  2628. phantasm1968
  2629. kurosa88
  2630. vancuabo
  2631. hunglh
  2632. Gracespeaking
  2633. VitoPech20
  2634. duongthikimhue1
  2635. quanthien1996
  2636. Abigailbarbara1037382
  2637. kwang82z
  2638. kyu-
  2639. basepphuthuy
  2640. huongngoc240594
  2641. LEMONed
  2642. zetukun
  2643. Honey3110
  2644. 0325yumi
  2645. quangtruong187
  2646. hanmerkin3
  2647. quang26
  2648. cakiem11
  2649. letranhuynh
  2650. Tamomoume
  2651. so annoying
  2652. huytran0602
  2653. kenvin1980
  2654. Faizazuma17
  2655. consinh170895
  2656. greensmh
  2657. lastfivem5
  2658. hoangphong59
  2659. dat12456
  2660. MylesMatter955
  2661. sy.c.c
  2662. mami kanazawa
  2663. bobbjef
  2664. hieu262137
  2665. phtrung0212
  2666. masumimi
  2667. Katohiru
  2668. easthing
  2669. handup99
  2670. chenjunchi6
  2671. raintw01
  2672. pokopa
  2673. vutru123
  2674. hoahongdai
  2675. alismau
  2676. Docomosiu
  2677. Linhluutueba
  2678. trucmai01
  2679. Linhlinh1193
  2680. quyet108
  2681. Kungfupanda123
  2682. tkygg1208
  2683. dvtuyen
  2684. phuvo149
  2685. rairai111
  2686. BASQUIATAIR
  2687. uvedwou
  2688. BrownK
  2689. thanhhoang250296
  2690. tranngoctram
  2691. harrier69
  2692. npcpn
  2693. tuinetroi
  2694. a870418
  2695. Turboxu
  2696. longhoang2710
  2697. dinhle123
  2698. kysikhongdau
  2699. namson2510
  2700. gogate
  2701. huanhueswjqk
  2702. vanhai92032
  2703. rydy
  2704. chungle290192
  2705. minhquang08029801
  2706. YDangtran
  2707. oldkkingdom
  2708. baobaoshpy1234
  2709. BByoBByoMi
  2710. dangnguyenm
  2711. dinh201
  2712. Eka91
  2713. BethanieCollett53
  2714. rimpgold127
  2715. anxiaotian
  2716. BossyCat
  2717. loitieutuyet290893
  2718. tantruc84
  2719. maro758
  2720. luk553
  2721. jvkpa
  2722. kiyo_p
  2723. zzzsizzz86
  2724. stubee
  2725. houluen
  2726. bonguyen98py
  2727. Kiesielmadison263839
  2728. vutuyenvu92
  2729. Thulinh1205
  2730. takara_vc_28
  2731. CristobalMagee25
  2732. dtqvinh
  2733. jamefallysd790
  2734. caohuy2912
  2735. buzzlove0310
  2736. nhuy170893
  2737. srnh8251
  2738. pdhai
  2739. MonkeyLuffy
  2740. nguyenngocnam09
  2741. jinx21998
  2742. Mentottvamglder16383951
  2743. nguoidanong98py
  2744. gaile1089
  2745. tonsron
  2746. huybekool
  2747. kangurookt1991
  2748. vn21conglong@gmail.com
  2749. miraswap
  2750. truongvanlam1997
  2751. huyenanh0602
  2752. MichellCrayton3277
  2753. manci
  2754. hung0868696925
  2755. diesmiling47
  2756. phnomoff
  2757. kimsu
  2758. tamy06
  2759. lapdong782
  2760. PWntarisheither1474956
  2761. minhchien03
  2762. nganphamnd85
  2763. SNJUNG1
  2764. hailao123
  2765. vanhongnhung20
  2766. sexcoin18
  2767. Eunique
  2768. minhtrinh9194
  2769. Yamakinepenslet163830
  2770. Dong Gun Lee
  2771. AnisaStarkey8
  2772. hongng2340
  2773. leemon786
  2774. Hackxkey
  2775. yashamaru
  2776. kienai
  2777. lohenbtctk
  2778. jojo68
  2779. newman394
  2780. hakubun
  2781. garaavnn
  2782. lyd6046
  2783. PriscillaHammons9
  2784. jidahpy
  2785. Fumin31
  2786. haidop2012
  2787. Tiend9x2
  2788. thandongamnhac
  2789. Radit14
  2790. Mittestadrhungers163939
  2791. 514dni
  2792. nguyenttrangtb
  2793. hoangleebk
  2794. Draztik99
  2795. WSANY
  2796. ThanhTran57
  2797. NoelBortz2185
  2798. meimeihyhy
  2799. frankcai
  2800. koiking
  2801. koingo
  2802. paragati
  2803. huylqck58
  2804. leanhkiet1972
  2805. pivibiblack
  2806. letrungphuc
  2807. lisawant8
  2808. Hung1993
  2809. vokha22081986
  2810. IHten
  2811. lengkeng199x
  2812. sage757
  2813. sonanh1310
  2814. Aulenezaremski518395
  2815. truthofdark
  2816. cainiaokun
  2817. quynhhabinh
  2818. TimikaWiseley547
  2819. hezhanlei
  2820. parkfrank109
  2821. Tikkamenrosalyn528394
  2822. kingyounki
  2823. hoangthuphuong180791
  2824. thsrudwls88
  2825. duongthanh1370
  2826. bianco48
  2827. hugo2008
  2828. chopperum
  2829. kyu7716
  2830. tuoitrethanhcong
  2831. LanelleBuice3638
  2832. sinjae
  2833. vuhuy173
  2834. dungproaaaaaa
  2835. makiart
  2836. jaegerstarr
  2837. cuong_toi
  2838. dlaehdrbsla
  2839. toestim
  2840. j1003j1003
  2841. thanhtuan191190
  2842. 35Corleone8
  2843. tiger815
  2844. quanghue142
  2845. lienthan
  2846. zenkiruan
  2847. Jaekwan
  2848. cyclone36
  2849. oanh78vu
  2850. misseru88
  2851. quangz1
  2852. minhgucci
  2853. Schadfftmarline1639935
  2854. m15343020962
  2855. nattun
  2856. garenkhai23
  2857. LemuelCrayton271
  2858. shoya
  2859. minhquang08029803
  2860. trangem
  2861. erintran
  2862. pandaman777
  2863. taolaongtroi
  2864. shelpa86
  2865. ngophuctien121290
  2866. hongng2341
  2867. thinhpcr
  2868. umjae
  2869. hongng2342
  2870. Yamakuni
  2871. Dan.Choi.Tap.Boi
  2872. Pagmt
  2873. hakobune
  2874. phamhaiit1987
  2875. razbotjp
  2876. superboykc93
  2877. IsabellRezendes76
  2878. nayu3913
  2879. nhinhinhanh
  2880. Albertdeborah1038386
  2881. dieulinh091291
  2882. toastyfries
  2883. a172817876
  2884. inunsense
  2885. Tu2001
  2886. vanfromhell
  2887. frostmourne0311
  2888. babygood
  2889. tranphong123
  2890. vubaonam1184
  2891. tkymrky
  2892. onewish298
  2893. Crogobertolacquanda163394
  2894. phuongdung230791
  2895. thanhle2100
  2896. umjungmi
  2897. woxinfei666
  2898. vmkha082286
  2899. Qnosuke
  2900. thien113
  2901. pageknit
  2902. HedwigTift642
  2903. nguoidanba98py
  2904. nguyentranthanhitd
  2905. minhvan25
  2906. phong672245
  2907. atou
  2908. htts123b
  2909. thanhngan260391
  2910. sinbad101
  2911. kangurookt9199
  2912. huyico100
  2913. blue0407
  2914. anhemta98py
  2915. Srianamcdonald1638390
  2916. tuanvu22081986
  2917. daisuko
  2918. Teddygirl
  2919. seven456
  2920. nguoithamdo
  2921. hardbo
  2922. kieutelieu241193
  2923. kosuke.M
  2924. haiminh253
  2925. wangguiyu
  2926. Rodrickruthann163839
  2927. quangproxt1
  2928. lee000ja
  2929. phammanhtien.yt
  2930. luxifer22081986
  2931. VuTrungKien
  2932. vulonghoang230591
  2933. a43250
  2934. Dtxyz01
  2935. Jacquienandrean136396
  2936. Kiksstyooo
  2937. nocturne.h
  2938. Wafy
  2939. ngikami
  2940. dinhthud86
  2941. garlicset
  2942. kimjongdo
  2943. lengoctrung150987
  2944. Maryellenaustina682937
  2945. sadafi22081986
  2946. trandaiquang.yt
  2947. ductq7
  2948. kyokenshin1802
  2949. coin_cay
  2950. soxnike119
  2951. Spintu
  2952. Deltmanpatience153839
  2953. linoprovn
  2954. bnbn1m65
  2955. hahai1452
  2956. lybinh2506
  2957. mimi4994
  2958. dragonfeed
  2959. tranhoangtu
  2960. rinasho
  2961. Shelbyzachary163893
  2962. alaskaman6572
  2963. piupiuuuu
  2964. Gioihantinhyeu0805
  2965. tuitenladuc
  2966. ikdoum
  2967. accountcx2
  2968. truongduchoang150691
  2969. jack801222
  2970. trinhhaisam.yt
  2971. nthoaiab
  2972. Somilledarocayda136390
  2973. benedictman507
  2974. sinhvienbkhn002
  2975. misslinhdan
  2976. cutconmemaydi
  2977. christybarnetteos2
  2978. thooaitrran
  2979. Diedrehidfman1529357
  2980. judas852
  2981. Amamichi
  2982. tangbnpro
  2983. Fernaldorachelle1632027
  2984. Hirumah
  2985. kingka4589
  2986. trieuthienco230492
  2987. helina84
  2988. Casterellaadriane135962
  2989. dovantinhliv
  2990. belialcrush
  2991. Adrianafrances137390
  2992. Chuottui1991
  2993. buietaw
  2994. thanhngoc22585
  2995. kimgangs
  2996. tuanle1256
  2997. Betterlychristina163839
  2998. dinhquocthanh.yte
  2999. heejae7777
  3000. Wrightjoshuan136935

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

3001. gabusann
  3002. nguyenphamhoang1511
  3003. gummy6486
  3004. chemthimemaygio
  3005. hungdung0091
  3006. nmrpsmb9
  3007. akiran
  3008. yoyoairdrop
  3009. pipipipipispa
  3010. Frichetteremeder152046
  3011. EnergyEnergy
  3012. ngkimthoa1289
  3013. Emmanex85
  3014. alexkorneev
  3015. LOTO1218
  3016. dungvq2017
  3017. nhuquynh1986
  3018. HungKen
  3019. tranhungmanh.mt
  3020. dryerrez
  3021. liangbingxin
  3022. coin536
  3023. adinatrinh
  3024. Parkgyesuk
  3025. tuyenkimvo
  3026. _umutyilmaz
  3027. tossan
  3028. lehaihau.yt
  3029. kimlong92
  3030. linhdamdang01
  3031. ltdung1997c
  3032. uyvu01
  3033. duongtran9292
  3034. sykz
  3035. namhai2156
  3036. HALYN
  3037. tranminh142
  3038. amyquachthi
  3039. wushunxin
  3040. huangya11
  3041. huycuong0610
  3042. dkap19
  3043. kotogym
  3044. barbarahoangminh
  3045. nhaphuong85
  3046. core4
  3047. vantrung1996
  3048. vuminh1425
  3049. martinwijaya
  3050. Ouusama
  3051. warewang
  3052. Ponpon357268
  3053. FunnyDuck
  3054. Chorse
  3055. cucaitrang
  3056. Pechenka200
  3057. trantrungkien.yt
  3058. Anyta06
  3059. thuytinh98
  3060. ozzak78
  3061. CryptoKarl4
  3062. vudung245
  3063. m-onigiriya
  3064. indovia420
  3065. Kolors
  3066. mento1256
  3067. TheGlassNinja
  3068. xl86
  3069. negoaguas
  3070. nxyuseer
  3071. lklon
  3072. phuongden
  3073. Bitcoin_lover2
  3074. azerlos
  3075. jeffbonde
  3076. anhhiennaham10
  3077. Armanas
  3078. Yusmir
  3079. evonnesonic
  3080. kukato
  3081. amr_emad123
  3082. primz911
  3083. kzilak
  3084. yosri123
  3085. tql26101997
  3086. jacklont
  3087. ferrari4luv
  3088. dicksj93
  3089. rhandale
  3090. webhox
  3091. rider93
  3092. krizscreew
  3093. a1b2c3d4
  3094. lyanhphan
  3095. g8a40xpmgh55
  3096. ariesgal
  3097. obuksjr
  3098. tini6010
  3099. Invest_Life
  3100. qt609
  3101. bechip
  3102. withdraws
  3103. toedjoe77
  3104. btcfldgold
  3105. ShawnPeters
  3106. nobinyou
  3107. craiggie669
  3108. cryptogirl28
  3109. yusayus
  3110. lherymae
  3111. araaaabbb
  3112. Richiegreat
  3113. uranus13
  3114. wales07
  3115. santoshajage
  3116. nguyetbaoanh
  3117. th032
  3118. khurungxua
  3119. haninah26
  3120. Bobby_C_Lebaron

And since posting this list, 41 new ones (not yet included) are added in the latest patrol download again! This is madness!

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

I did keep earlier data from 36 hours of "patrol" downloads before my last 7 hours. That adds another 973 unique accounts to the list:

3121. napkeng
  3122. NOMNOM
  3123. formyfamily
  3124. Charlatan
  3125. thienduc2
  3126. phuduc115
  3127. dung2000
  3128. karma224
  3129. manora
  3130. thjkjnoidi
  3131. duyability
  3132. ponkids17
  3133. exciter43
  3134. kenvo101
  3135. kenhhp
  3136. kundragona
  3137. oanhnguyen10
  3138. osyoo
  3139. naminasae
  3140. suzukijav
  3141. shbdn89
  3142. nanami.t
  3143. andrewkarpenko12
  3144. meosting
  3145. hovuonglong854
  3146. haichaunguyentran
  3147. raperkess86
  3148. jek48
  3149. tuanvan1211
  3150. bitshota
  3151. muchDA3
  3152. hamakago
  3153. blogoesman
  3154. ninja74
  3155. voducthienan17
  3156. norixps
  3157. ronggo45
  3158. dtai93
  3159. lambohuracan
  3160. minji244
  3161. TESHIMA
  3162. happymania2022
  3163. thiry
  3164. hoanghailaw
  3165. hiyuga
  3166. donsan4090
  3167. dkburak25
  3168. dice01
  3169. sakkun
  3170. Sikake
  3171. muzhaky
  3172. charincharin
  3173. Gradus
  3174. navyseal
  3175. ongphanmocsung
  3176. billysioek
  3177. ashrobb
  3178. trasindo19
  3179. mgwarr
  3180. ngocpt
  3181. tamaa
  3182. lehor112
  3183. ediputra0
  3184. darkjuk
  3185. ryoryomarusense
  3186. shindayo
  3187. matrix201
  3188. Lyonesse
  3189. Khailequang334
  3190. baonguyen
  3191. ThuyNG
  3192. rediance36
  3193. Gagalnuyul
  3194. Thekingjp2017
  3195. tronghoa
  3196. Macky3216
  3197. afukichi
  3198. ckelvinkhanh
  3199. Powermen
  3200. Tungnguyenmmo
  3201. mojya
  3202. farrellz72
  3203. tiizu
  3204. opster
  3205. knoldnt
  3206. dinhvankhuong
  3207. fherouz
  3208. tienpl
  3209. thiemthang
  3210. jackcrytopia
  3211. bboygl
  3212. cukyn12
  3213. commam7109
  3214. lenghuuthuan
  3215. iblitz
  3216. sho509jy2RGj4tt1
  3217. thinhkux
  3218. exciel
  3219. nguyenduybaovn
  3220. gloc_will
  3221. voltaichail
  3222. an02241
  3223. Tunapress
  3224. nadusa2002
  3225. Scaactk
  3226. bocahsalto
  3227. zefost
  3228. minatan785
  3229. shndman
  3230. changtraibian_2329
  3231. batoan
  3232. ducmmo
  3233. sysx21
  3234. taronihon777
  3235. fuk00346
  3236. Mikuhashi
  3237. jjhitel
  3238. bz9999
  3239. XuLa6485
  3240. ant0n
  3241. mbawan1
  3242. SunnyTW
  3243. thanhtam28ss
  3244. buta290
  3245. SENPUUKI
  3246. CATJUSTIN
  3247. velzzer
  3248. atsusick1983
  3249. Gissy
  3250. thearies009
  3251. penggila31
  3252. kcombat
  3253. anmaytyfu
  3254. freespe4k
  3255. jjinOnO
  3256. jeffusyo
  3257. GGL
  3258. TXG68BCH
  3259. yasuyoshi_crypto
  3260. Keiny
  3261. lehainam127
  3262. Yukky091
  3263. tawashi
  3264. Yudi96
  3265. heruemo
  3266. kinkaku23
  3267. Duy Alvis
  3268. SA10
  3269. buivanchuong
  3270. TOTTO1173
  3271. Dodria
  3272. uandi1818
  3273. huanst123
  3274. Rosehong
  3275. otomotan
  3276. pak920128
  3277. tramcamtu
  3278. ri_ri888
  3279. icoinvesting
  3280. ryannguyen
  3281. rj45bnc
  3282. nazusama
  3283. didin21
  3284. fordelight
  3285. krabatz
  3286. tomomasa
  3287. manchef1996
  3288. chin2000
  3289. hrksz
  3290. raku2life
  3291. jinkat
  3292. szmisc2018
  3293. srcoin
  3294. PorterWebber949
  3295. MyrtisArreola765
  3296. aziraiga
  3297. kazyzy
  3298. anowue
  3299. vanbon
  3300. Vanmaihuong472
  3301. Loganfer33
  3302. Huyenhaam372
  3303. Huyenthudao377
  3304. Colenaof472
  3305. Covengondoi626
  3306. Covengondoi2
  3307. Leeloajra382
  3308. kasowinwin
  3309. alfortnomi
  3310. syntafe
  3311. DiceK
  3312. rewano
  3313. trunk774
  3314. centsh
  3315. yamato227
  3316. taigakusei
  3317. forefoot
  3318. Kazarine
  3319. tttsuongbnc
  3320. hiro2018
  3321. letrankienquoc
  3322. dimaspmngks
  3323. hiroyuki207
  3324. fidchell
  3325. Minh Phat
  3326. Bumachimuja34
  3327. me-wa
  3328. keisuke422
  3329. tunamayo
  3330. lucasleebtc
  3331. gracygrace
  3332. harahide3478
  3333. Choi Min Seok
  3334. qualayeuduoi
  3335. nayoji
  3336. junkyjunk
  3337. cryptotbt
  3338. cryptokaraage
  3339. zen1027
  3340. oshida
  3341. fungooo
  3342. vuviet999
  3343. cryptojinsei
  3344. Hakushiro
  3345. Dan31
  3346. gogogoto
  3347. vothanhtuan1295
  3348. ngoctrai
  3349. ttp
  3350. thanhntt
  3351. MASATATOSHI187
  3352. Sakurasaku
  3353. AirdropHawk
  3354. ksh88590050
  3355. Hakoishi
  3356. OsirisMiner
  3357. Elvin J
  3358. cucukopel
  3359. hiro08702
  3360. TravelFrog
  3361. TristeOO
  3362. mfukase
  3363. take9874
  3364. taku_RedPanda
  3365. gagaduck358
  3366. carrotmarron
  3367. masa0gk1
  3368. stkkzyni
  3369. kien90
  3370. Tamamushi
  3371. luckco777
  3372. cryptopamela
  3373. yuyakun5959
  3374. tquach
  3375. thanhdinhvhit
  3376. kensirou
  3377. siusiucake
  3378. kiyu
  3379. airdropgazua
  3380. konowata
  3381. untaldn
  3382. Dr. Edward
  3383. dathaouyen
  3384. vlvx
  3385. qwertyare
  3386. kp199x
  3387. zero0788
  3388. momojirihanten
  3389. amitchoubey14
  3390. Ilhamico
  3391. northwave8
  3392. yu-ya
  3393. khanglxag642
  3394. Thanhlong8713
  3395. Hiroky0515
  3396. mvpquay
  3397. hindarsyah
  3398. hamidashi_champion
  3399. photienao
  3400. luckytrader90
  3401. chuongtnt8
  3402. goppachi
  3403. doanhienan
  3404. raimei
  3405. thanhntph
  3406. bacdeptrai
  3407. thinhnat0
  3408. nguyenquang2309
  3409. tranhung8382
  3410. airdrop3333
  3411. nguyenhongquan
  3412. suisho
  3413. shota sato
  3414. sawa_wa
  3415. huy642
  3416. fanbing47
  3417. dangnghia2112
  3418. Shinobu Oshino
  3419. fishhan
  3420. laanhka
  3421. zhangchang
  3422. gisellaveratti
  3423. Darkpanda02
  3424. Aidan_Boolman
  3425. nbobo
  3426. tamphan0601
  3427. xuanduc13
  3428. taegiang
  3429. lephuoc181093
  3430. rao916
  3431. bcycle
  3432. cwisv
  3433. Takahiro923
  3434. aeonmiguel
  3435. pathaaaaaaaa
  3436. arifbudi
  3437. CarryPumpPump
  3438. shiranui
  3439. dorangjo
  3440. achilles93
  3441. vanminhcoin1
  3442. Kiemtienmmofre
  3443. ken5
  3444. Pikaru
  3445. GRose24
  3446. nguyenvanduy12345
  3447. tukiaou
  3448. thangnvbkhn
  3449. sie1104
  3450. henryjohn8811
  3451. saroba99
  3452. evorn4
  3453. yoshitakato
  3454. hnd689x
  3455. imkyusuk
  3456. Jcharles18
  3457. hide629+crypto
  3458. Cryptosa81
  3459. thehao2009
  3460. sibito_akituki
  3461. nakayoshi1999
  3462. gyofu
  3463. Manhtran
  3464. vantuyenhy90
  3465. figurer
  3466. Raizinxxx
  3467. cxnote
  3468. godkorkf
  3469. kwave8131
  3470. vodanhsmilehd
  3471. hkboi
  3472. yuki0601
  3473. xhd5bdjhcj538
  3474. hiro0312
  3475. Chichi9999bb
  3476. KingDome
  3477. CryptocatEve
  3478. oguri_pump
  3479. masternode12
  3480. SDU
  3481. cryptokitsune
  3482. viendn170235
  3483. npro
  3484. pzolaem
  3485. dragonwin
  3486. hoangtubia
  3487. truongtronghuu
  3488. gxkpva
  3489. GIANGNGUYEN8313
  3490. pvtuan97
  3491. rurp
  3492. reza694721
  3493. thanhvinh105
  3494. secret0x
  3495. Hong1994
  3496. makelele
  3497. luffy590001
  3498. alfianghz
  3499. kinokotori
  3500. athen.no123
  3501. frank.leona9
  3502. sohung_alpha
  3503. KJKJKJ
  3504. azulgrana2k1
  3505. thephuongdtu
  3506. raghovsing34
  3507. nguyenkhangmt48
  3508. kouch321
  3509. thonghinh
  3510. chriswetoyouny
  3511. anhbinnha
  3512. Kryus
  3513. taufik999
  3514. minhquist
  3515. phudongeth
  3516. maixuanlinh
  3517. Hakmabhai1
  3518. cndadc2016
  3519. vmkha22081986
  3520. chdiachatk26
  3521. anthonybassett
  3522. vmkha220886
  3523. annguyenngoc1
  3524. chuyenhl13
  3525. ThienMinh1908
  3526. migiueniiruhito
  3527. cost88now
  3528. KOJISO
  3529. takion
  3530. toppingcrypto
  3531. susan manning
  3532. melvin richley
  3533. nguyennhannn
  3534. phungnguyennn
  3535. nguyenthiduc
  3536. lequanghien
  3537. victory_neute
  3538. aki@airdrop
  3539. okatty010
  3540. mrfeeder
  3541. ledung9691
  3542. norihira
  3543. inocchi48
  3544. airaairaaira
  3545. bonbonda
  3546. heling
  3547. KonokanaBit
  3548. aneanejpn
  3549. gakho
  3550. holyETHtan
  3551. wsnssiw92
  3552. ChipCoi
  3553. Trungtran93
  3554. Cryptzer
  3555. vinder seven
  3556. zbkcn73
  3557. tvphuoc0304
  3558. SomaCruz
  3559. ThinkNotWhat
  3560. khalizan
  3561. dungdanckoj
  3562. x hunter x
  3563. kimplove
  3564. kduy5329
  3565. thooorrr
  3566. huuducitvn
  3567. okamotorika
  3568. Kirise
  3569. Llanfair7777
  3570. lod90
  3571. iphoneanhtho
  3572. hieu1930
  3573. kimregenio
  3574. vtthinh
  3575. jerriecabral9619
  3576. gregga5086503990
  3577. loyddube2231
  3578. nadakha77083
  3579. sotaikhoan002
  3580. sotaikhoan004
  3581. hakiet.mmo
  3582. ZAvarka
  3583. conmeno25
  3584. yjcamm
  3585. Kone0809
  3586. Hematopoietic
  3587. lehungvn88
  3588. agrt
  3589. vuvuzelarose
  3590. Nhungocdnn
  3591. sirnguyen00
  3592. bth1410
  3593. yzlshw311
  3594. tran.duy269
  3595. tuylipnam
  3596. trinhhoanggiang
  3597. trandohai
  3598. phamphuocnguyen
  3599. lesynguyen
  3600. Hitpi
  3601. trinhngocphumt
  3602. trinhngochuynh
  3603. tranvanphan
  3604. Ronin626
  3605. Kate Do
  3606. kana0203
  3607. xuantruongc17
  3608. huuhai880
  3609. dirext88
  3610. asarikz

InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:16:18 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 08:27:10 PM by InvoKing

@LoyceV : great work and nice catch for the double posting.
This topic needs to be locked for suspicious activities and huge amount of spam. Also, prohibition from deleting posts in order to inspect it later is a must.

Edit : meh, that would be less stressing to nuke them.

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

nice catch for the double posting.
Ignore this, it was incorrect. They're all unique accounts.

This topic needs to be locked for suspicious activities and huge amount of spam. Also, prohibition from deleting posts in order to inspect it later is a must.
I don't think anybody is going to bother manually checking them.

Now, back to making a moderator very miserable (sorry guys!):
  3611. airdroper94
  3612. yasu naka
  3613. kuntn999
  3614. Emlangoisao888
  3615. kagechu1234
  3616. Mizuhashi88
  3617. naoki-ikoan
  3618. bandoing
  3619. Antontonda
  3620. Phamandnn
  3621. gataro
  3622. ayl5680
  3623. gsmelf
  3624. KimRance
  3625. nxpvn
  3626. skwwwwww
  3627. bacta123
  3628. Leejinho1
  3629. Nhan nguyen
  3630. lavarshurima
  3631. hoainamtsu
  3632. matsun
  3633. Atsuhisa Okura
  3634. rakitainasa
  3635. khangrom001
  3636. robert powell
  3637. josephecarlson
  3638. yuya9260
  3639. bakarat
  3640. dangquang9a
  3641. sahhogatiho
  3642. rollthienvuong
  3643. erjjj8922
  3644. vinawall
  3645. sundy399
  3646. codusu1462
  3647. noxpfox
  3648. chakichakichaki
  3649. zzzzyuan
  3650. kinken
  3651. livelyming
  3652. asterd1294
  3653. jkhgjghjg3432
  3654. hokomatsuya1818
  3655. lenalrosd2233
  3656. Kinderal
  3657. tuanphamdnn
  3658. jungcm72
  3659. thanh4191
  3660. yurasuikun
  3661. Neeeeeeeeeef
  3662. rikudou sou
  3663. Samuel1927
  3664. thaimeo0122
  3665. yunfeih1
  3666. trungchinh12a1
  3667. hohongngoc1998
  3668. cityhunter
  3669. PhuongPhuong298
  3670. leehao2278@gmail.com
  3671. HBV
  3672. phanvannhi
  3673. baotn1340
  3674. free456789
  3675. tepriu1
  3676. larsdevries
  3677. jansenj496
  3678. dqm2016
  3679. masaaki555
  3680. Taroyama
  3681. hieujombiee
  3682. sunday1103241
  3683. nvtrunghth
  3684. vasiaqwe123
  3685. sdkicx
  3686. kr1234
  3687. Nguyenhungpro1705
  3688. panlijun
  3689. zhouxinhe
  3690. Hafa999
  3691. Yunddung2
  3692. nishihira yoshifumi
  3693. quangbao23
  3694. huyphamkb1009
  3695. dangkhoasn
  3696. dqminh2016
  3697. mosemogeo
  3698. KazuhiroHata
  3699. innjo
  3700. anhthinhthinh96
  3701. hongbichtran
  3702. DaoDuyen
  3703. davidvandeberg9
  3704. maxvandijk825
  3705. jessebakker977
  3706. okuman7
  3707. yukinya
  3708. huudoanh1992
  3709. ridhataqo
  3710. ellaetelle
  3711. bkrobottc1
  3712. lucaluca914
  3713. zxh8859
  3714. heoPIcs
  3715. hatrinhtrinh
  3716. mybaokim
  3717. archimonde12
  3718. limeusik
  3719. lisavisser7
  3720. annesmit672
  3721. juliameijer514
  3722. nhoem02071
  3723. Elenka Rus
  3724. chienthang14409
  3725. uchihaitachi174
  3726. yamatohihi
  3727. hangtho
  3728. newtypex303
  3729. yuriyurisyuri
  3730. dth2016.01
  3731. kikuuu
  3732. congquyen0902
  3733. TaiTai
  3734. etoile_cc
  3735. kirillkurak
  3736. Hiroshi Kinugasa
  3737. raceokr
  3738. Slowgun228
  3739. lubuanhan123
  3740. lubuanhan1233
  3741. emmadejong9
  3742. lisanijkamp
  3743. kietvo897
  3744. hyperShuichi
  3745. ZENCYAN
  3746. Gacuanh123
  3747. chuhethien
  3748. hieuhien
  3749. marine6780
  3750. Kuuhaku001
  3751. deeeee
  3752. merry683333
  3753. binguyen1
  3754. hoaitrinh1
  3755. rzazx520
  3756. gerobakcrypto
  3757. azuki79
  3758. zeri
  3759. Silent193
  3760. vakie1
  3761. hongocvy2809
  3762. nguyenvannamdaklak
  3763. funssuny
  3764. Kirana21
  3765. huykhanh0618
  3766. nhatduyqn96
  3767. hungnguyenct30
  3768. flashjabi
  3769. tranminhduc29
  3770. hoangthe98nb
  3771. quocht1996
  3772. sontranabc
  3773. mikhael77
  3774. binastro
  3775. mshun780
  3776. jonta
  3777. u825391c
  3778. kimjinwook
  3779. sakoyan
  3780. DONGHWAN KIM
  3781. JohnRhex
  3782. tbtcsama
  3783. giacstar
  3784. Fx112358
  3785. moyashi321
  3786. akikai
  3787. yamanaka shin
  3788. CrystalGuy
  3789. maxbone
  3790. naru99
  3791. MisterEdge
  3792. ykte8352
  3793. tungnui1102
  3794. hungcon68
  3795. nodoitai
  3796. Drr85
  3797. satosato
  3798. Chenky001
  3799. brettferro
  3800. genkai25
  3801. diannab
  3802. binvnese
  3803. asadhosainy
  3804. TaylorhrGary
  3805. cgscgs
  3806. vutuanduong95
  3807. dawo2
  3808. umigamegajumaru
  3809. hieubxt2
  3810. KBerger1234
  3811. Soulhitz
  3812. hippmoney
  3813. Mitris
  3814. thanhbinhvo
  3815. nguyenlongtn30
  3816. huynhlieubmw
  3817. mim6312
  3818. tranngoclong
  3819. kingthe555
  3820. letrungt223
  3821. sunglama12
  3822. soul.vengeance.16398
  3823. vothanhcuong20
  3824. thanhtrant212
  3825. cndadchcm2018
  3826. qui_hazate
  3827. bucurestiolv
  3828. ForumForumForumForum
  3829. Ryanshin1996
  3830. ONIONZ2
  3831. sorairo
  3832. ponkoron
  3833. clzlsaos01
  3834. you12724
  3835. riki0877
  3836. blood3462
  3837. komamimi
  3838. ryolion
  3839. marioka528
  3840. RionZain
  3841. Kako0101
  3842. tsutsumi7
  3843. hayatonten
  3844. jihoonjeong
  3845. fukazuyu
  3846. phucsoaica
  3847. spname4u1
  3848. tomo2082
  3849. dkel9999
  3850. Ladrinne
  3851. minamiyan
  3852. gangwith
  3853. tankesan
  3854. jfosiufieajgiaer
  3855. POPOPOP21254
  3856. satho
  3857. horladder
  3858. mabo
  3859. seiru49
  3860. gyakujunnyou
  3861. lightuse125666
  3862. w.white
  3863. dody231105
  3864. kurioneking
  3865. BitcoinEater398
  3866. voijan
  3867. beryltil
  3868. blueburton
  3869. reijiu
  3870. minnnbtcgza
  3871. chachamaru_j
  3872. mi091330
  3873. xSxixNx
  3874. titayotitayo
  3875. CC4121
  3876. bit1k299
  3877. igachan
  3878. tmakmmt
  3879. yuupleyel
  3880. AKikuchi
  3881. koeda
  3882. furuchu
  3883. naname_yokotate
  3884. earl1012
  3885. MAXXBET
  3886. se7ensnow
  3887. oira
  3888. takeshi kitazono
  3889. Yu-coin
  3890. sl22py
  3891. simmim132
  3892. gumpon
  3893. Azur0401
  3894. YTZ4977
  3895. iduo3625
  3896. ds5zft
  3897. ruru_3
  3898. mas_crypto
  3899. pong1110
  3900. bacnguyen71271
  3901. nakatico
  3902. lyiukie3
  3903. mybramble
  3904. poppo113
  3905. monte0729
  3906. phantrungkien
  3907. baldiris
  3908. shirokumacoin
  3909. daasan10
  3910. rock326
  3911. guns211
  3912. ball_master_sm
  3913. letjoy
  3914. yu0201
  3915. takumari9598
  3916. nnnnnnlyu
  3917. antonshiga
  3918. jjhhjj0511
  3919. yuu_t37
  3920. narifukuizumi
  3921. rui_y
  3922. yori-boy
  3923. satsatsat
  3924. koma_io
  3925. xtuu
  3926. oct710226
  3927. ultraaira
  3928. wai2018
  3929. katayama
  3930. misty2318
  3931. BusanCrypto
  3932. zxsu52VA3
  3933. kotahashihama
  3934. konou
  3935. rengsM
  3936. AirdropMrai
  3937. masasa
  3938. Jearger
  3939. poorbee
  3940. KYOKING
  3941. leehui2005
  3942. yutanpo
  3943. mmmyosi
  3944. linhanh
  3945. tedted3333
  3946. denkichi
  3947. Atamt
  3948. groa
  3949. silverzonepress
  3950. hohaha
  3951. vivicoco
  3952. loranjk
  3953. beetnick88
  3954. iulove_me
  3955. Sogame
  3956. kenta2
  3957. Ingmoo
  3958. mue222
  3959. randiniawan
  3960. chlwnstn
  3961. inago_bch_jp
  3962. usung
  3963. Nacryptz
  3964. thinhkuz
  3965. jipang0619
  3966. nkeiko
  3967. hooduri
  3968. meme01q
  3969. manatu
  3970. aonetoy
  3971. nhocga22bt
  3972. mlc130104
  3973. niconico1212
  3974. shopperrr
  3975. koukinomiti
  3976. noenoel
  3977. minhthien89
  3978. hosme
  3979. omochi
  3980. nao_univ
  3981. nctrung.hcmus
  3982. Cryptann
  3983. shaw-yer
  3984. kita0219
  3985. arfanfn
  3986. mioyukimizu
  3987. manbo
  3988. Mesuiki
  3989. vinhit97
  3990. diesirae
  3991. merasilence
  3992. jcan38028
  3993. minkuru84
  3994. hrkhrd916
  3995. MalfasOK
  3996. boncre
  3997. tamphan0795
  3998. anhnga25251992
  3999. HiepVoKy
  4000. steru_bt
  4001. syousyou
  4002. anhhannhobe
  4003. Tlattice
  4004. changmin1939
  4005. ayelnoi
  4006. Natukasi
  4007. fps_steam
  4008. character369
  4009. SHIN70su
  4010. yuto0609
  4011. item36
  4012. GreenOnionAlien
  4013. khavy93
  4014. kenkenpar
  4015. noog1970
  4016. baonghi
  4017. yana20471120
  4018. jichang0619
  4019. vuvananhd64
  4020. Tomoji.Terada
  4021. hungtrung
  4022. suna1000
  4023. dorekido157
  4024. nekojarashi
  4025. choudi13
  4026. harakai
  4027. marumen3
  4028. noxpo
  4029. yennhi1107
  4030. Ponziking32
  4031. momipig930
  4032. ZZERaspmn
  4033. gonari
  4034. machardo
  4035. michioito
  4036. zacopro
  4037. prakuri
  4038. arise2000
  4039. jojovan
  4040. hanhnguyen-sg
  4041. antopo
  4042. fuckedthisshitweb
  4043. datfit16
  4044. khuongnguyentt3
  4045. Lkh409725157
  4046. roxio45
  4047. xiaofeizei
  4048. Linhchi97
  4049. VinCng1
  4050. dlwnssh28
  4051. btbtbtggza
  4052. anduy0995
  4053. knttigu5
  4054. brains_z
  4055. coinsuki
  4056. punisuke
  4057. RozEmily
  4058. xm1472580
  4059. azy79523
  4060. kkobuk912
  4061. jeg201
  4062. KimSeungKi
  4063. MarHwang
  4064. hunmin124
  4065. EmuPuri
  4066. sizzF
  4067. makegumi
  4068. tokikake42
  4069. pczg
  4070. jiur
  4071. yasu0304
  4072. nhithien01
  4073. fattylau
  4074. conginuadau
  4075. dwityananda75
  4076. Xx4everxX
  4077. kukato
  4078. mahdanbitcoin
  4079. nww
  4080. brian20
  4081. wrong
  4082. lastxxxcut
  4083. FreeCard
  4084. teklaon
  4085. coocge
  4086. thaymo
  4087. bebee
  4088. Nizar1234
  4089. wangjf
  4090. phan huynh minh
  4091. mylove17082000
  4092. youjing88
  4093. aelkeleith

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:55 PM

Woohoo, more than 4000, good work man. Just opened two random profiles, one had only one post, the other one looks real, that's a lot of work for the mods, hope they see this soon Smiley

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6284

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:15:11 PM

You can say that again !!!
Seems like a mod trashed the main thread but...surprise:
Kanade Coin Airdrop2
http://archive.is/2V3bD

The bots have started their own thread...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 08:19:31 AM by iasenko

They infested even the Help section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3770551.0

Edited:
Fortunately, it was deleted Smiley

zmeh13

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

I am not à bot

Believe me, i would have prefeired not to be obliged tout write in these "airdrop" thread. But it us necessary to do so for participating.

Sorry for my bad english.
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

Yesterday, I've reported several of those bot-threads already. I receive email notifications for new threads on that board. I didn't realize the spam is that massive, until I read this thread.

Last night, "only" 325 new Newbies have spammed "Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop". It seems to be slowing down Tongue

Since the thread got trashed, I don't expect any Mod to nuke thousands of accounts. Too bad though, as it would have been an easy way to get rid of about a weeks' worth or spam accounts.

I am not à bot
You're also not contributing anything to this forum. And posting the same message in different threads makes you lazy too. I don't really care if you're a bot or not, you behave like one.

Believe me, i would have prefeired not to be obliged tout write in these "airdrop" thread. But it us necessary to do so for participating.
How about you don't participate in those spam token airdrops?

petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

How about the person who uses someone else bitcointalk and telegram username to submit it in the same bounty as the user joined?.  Here's the impostor's wallet address 0x9B44e90A90dF80e7D2E832B024D53Cf2Dd5d0563. The impostor use user A's bitcointalk username and telegram username to the bounty user A is joining but the difference between the impostor and user A are the wallet address they use.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

You can say that again !!!
Seems like a mod trashed the main thread but...surprise:
Kanade Coin Airdrop2
http://archive.is/2V3bD

It was proposed a few times, but I just can't repeat enough if I see this amount of spam...
The newbies/jr.s should be somehow restricted to open threads and somehow forced to post only in selected topics (newbie/merit jail)...
That would solve this problem, because if they are only allowed to post in the beginner's board (with a lot of mods) they will stop doing this, because in the end all their effort will be in vain...

EDIT:
I'm just wondering how bots are creating more than 4,000 usernames in one run...
LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

I'm just wondering how bots are creating more than 4,000 usernames in one run...
Check my list earlier in this topic, the accounts are not created all at once. There are obvious rows of alt-accounts though, like a few dozen named "hungzzz....".

LoyceV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

When I started downloading patrol just 1.5 days ago, it showed "#join" about 20 times per page. Now it's down to 2-4 times only. Bots must be running out of accounts Cheesy
The "#join-spam" is now up to about 50 times per patrol page. The spambots seem to have activated new accounts.

Newbies have posted "#join" from 150 different accounts in the past 5 days. They seem to be evolving, as "#proof of joining" has been posted from 414 different accounts. I didn't manually check all accounts, this is the combined list:
     1. ruper2514
     2. poopsik789
     3. tanong panwong
     4. ron888
     5. thaianh4761
     6. quachthu97
     7. tloc1234
     8. johnchi2
     9. Vu ba
    10. sumon1
    11. aris-arvin
    12. konstantin777
    13. morsyyy
    14. robik
    15. bonskie
    16. ell_nugrosh
    17. yusukepn
    18. detectorh
    19. Gradus
    20. ogzgenc
    21. BlackyDecky
    22. LexMash
    23. junaidgb4
    24. tamaa
    25. Adebits
    26. Ydrefjhane
    27. Shammahtech
    28. andytruongct
    29. lakerx
    30. Abdulrasaq81
    31. kittyho
    32. Armand0
    33. andreku
    34. farika84
    35. henrideparis
    36. littlejoo
    37. straj7771
    38. tuyulbtc0
    39. luukhanhhong
    40. starkhurrum
    41. shipon01683
    42. NguyenTuan123mt
    43. iblitz
    44. mJoke0410
    45. slushmger2
    46. namtrieutien
    47. Mhimisan
    48. mactoan2004
    49. vanphat
    50. pralav999
    51. Epsky012
    52. thanhtam28ss
    53. phamhai
    54. lavaw
    55. @dhey
    56. Roshan3260
    57. HouTa97
    58. bibuba
    59. mightytun
    60. said666
    61. HardikBro
    62. BillJackBlow
    63. gulerayh
    64. azeribo
    65. pavelkom
    66. smithelemuo
    67. Vladimir41
    68. Sequels
    69. Timbex
    70. lilita300
    71. bboyem16
    72. buivanchuong
    73. Marcoluca56
    74. 3vo
    75. PainHa89
    76. EnMatrix
    77. splbiz
    78. Creation2017
    79. basabel
    80. Sagapamusicc
    81. raku2life
    82. Cryptokatya
    83. youssra hamza
    84. dixon71
    85. Amit01
    86. forefoot
    87. cadeNeve
    88. templemvp
    89. rajivphukan
    90. jmcttown
    91. Tiraxturumuz
    92. truongtheanhc3
    93. merlin495
    94. manahari51
    95. nta1231
    96. ssnorlaxx
    97. Dexter543
    98. stvemric
    99. gcode772
   100. duongvantrinh
   101. wimer17
   102. j.cryptohunt
   103. Nam189
   104. n4nw4ll0p
   105. maigi777
   106. bosoturk
   107. swat401
   108. arnelg
   109. soul2k
   110. donticc2018
   111. bholu4
   112. Alex_2050
   113. nguyenvanchien
   114. glenn04
   115. mahmoud2
   116. silver14
   117. bangor22
   118. cic8ino
   119. Lance212
   120. mub554
   121. Eternal3000
   122. Chethankn22
   123. nrajhh
   124. tiendung2111
   125. bkllantz
   126. ashish_bwfc
   127. Jojojacb
   128. sunhari
   129. Sumi891
   130. statel
   131. pradeepbora121
   132. Bang lee
   133. Princeugo
   134. Manas1991
   135. ibrahimbim
   136. asisisi
   137. johncraiova
   138. sasalau007
   139. montaseritalia
   140. Krish_
   141. abduhosniair
   142. walsh_sj
   143. Luis08101993
   144. Gigadc
   145. tonyui
   146. sanght07
   147. caherca22
   148. silvereyes23
   149. TwinTBeast
   150. mrbrownB
   151. KamranJ
   152. User44
   153. madapratama
   154. photienao
   155. taythien
   156. chuongtnt8
   157. memarx
   158. mukcrypto
   159. Gendutbanget
   160. lizzylizzy
   161. suisho
   162. Maximusisss
   163. Tamvu
   164. child face
   165. Konan23
   166. kimchsr3
   167. Chet85
   168. Leanhtuyet5
   169. xuanduc13
   170. lephuoc181093
   171. lexgorinov666
   172. Earnwadam
   173. AlltiNabil
   174. Cryrisk
   175. buders
   176. Lisaxxx
   177. Khoa Quach
   178. airdropata
   179. CrypticClue
   180. rktt
   181. phongbgls
   182. zmeh13
   183. ducanh1102
   184. tomcruz
   185. gerassyk
   186. MarishkaFree
   187. boyouporn123
   188. hasana611
   189. rohitash066
   190. abhijitt2
   191. SirVic
   192. makkok
   193. Butra
   194. Alex813
   195. MLML
   196. Motu123
   197. adiham
   198. saizmsalma
   199. MocLam
   200. AktivToken
   201. AktivCoin
   202. wyatt1897
   203. FKaiim
   204. kanchron
   205. irmand
   206. viola29
   207. gggerk
   208. Sarmadpak10
   209. Asprinzo
   210. tapin
   211. ioansav
   212. thanhvinh105
   213. glazzziwe
   214. ckrathode85
   215. ercross
   216. almohet88
   217. 94rahulkatare
   218. haddi
   219. Pericolospalotes
   220. Emdee
   221. CaHekfcz
   222. culimmo
   223. conglhx56
   224. sandeepsharma
   225. yoganandan
   226. ggasami
   227. Dothanhtrung90
   228. Goga39
   229. vladkaa
   230. islafilipina
   231. Roh youngsun
   232. Azlan7777
   233. Hyt21
   234. ramsudan
   235. mendocrypto
   236. dropytommy
   237. m235i
   238. Emrecoin21
   239. heywb457
   240. devjikaru
   241. Haffiz hamzah
   242. Haffiz hashim
   243. Agurusifu
   244. Agurumaster
   245. Margord
   246. Thabool
   247. Amdiah
   248. icoworld2254
   249. paspalya
   250. cumocmeo
   251. yasir368
   252. totalul
   253. raisebitcoin
   254. russellwallacemr1
   255. Andron_Che
   256. Connect lxl
   257. feangcom
   258. mrsnprr
   259. Makmaster
   260. Ckyadav1
   261. SaadAhss
   262. praxantp
   263. VEIAG
   264. saucisson16
   265. orhanzed
   266. ThinkNotWhat
   267. tomigoco
   268. mark91014
   269. sjahan89
   270. Frankenshtein
   271. okamotorika
   272. scouserua
   273. manzurul888
   274. Dphukan
   275. Symaris
   276. wert999
   277. jimmy363
   278. hienson49
   279. celikturk61
   280. KachKachalov
   281. dungtuyen2611
   282. schab9393
   283. Muzaffer
   284. Nurlou
   285. ShinSeiryuu
   286. Borneo Foundation
   287. nguyenmyhau22
   288. Avgustina93
   289. yzlshw311
   290. Garpvl
   291. dan0215
   292. Bart_02
   293. Denisov Sergei
   294. and25petr
   295. bublikonchik145
   296. pustoi
   297. Sergey1234ST
   298. marcellogombia
   299. annatihonoca
   300. Mohmka
   301. texdoc
   302. cryptoairdrophunter
   303. katapes34
   304. phamtu660
   305. Antontonda
   306. Nihmath
   307. quyettuoi311
   308. hongdao96
   309. dondigidon30
   310. filesuploder
   311. Moonss
   312. gokhanata
   313. Borito2
   314. Purplehash21
   315. Abdukarim
   316. Modan94
   317. hoangbatau01
   318. baryga
   319. Klep121
   320. quanbitcoin
   321. Titodc
   322. Andywan
   323. grizzzli66
   324. Daria Bulgakova
   325. Alavoie
   326. Marclav
   327. blumic7x
   328. argha.bose08
   329. alexxbess
   330. cryptosbmt
   331. Spydin
   332. NataliaValitova
   333. anhcuongcx1
   334. Securius_72
   335. Ikasharul
   336. aladdin22
   337. jieunbae
   338. rikudou sou
   339. laho113
   340. Oluwaplenty01
   341. @Lina
   342. yunfeih1
   343. lethiennhan
   344. leehao2278@gmail.com
   345. Nicodim01
   346. gop
   347. khonghanh97
   348. Manoj94
   349. Anton27
   350. debrito
   351. Uchanto
   352. greenElephant2000
   353. 900kkj
   354. muzaki12345
   355. nikolagrig1957
   356. jaesonga
   357. DahSnorf
   358. kauw5164
   359. DobermanGRV
   360. KazuhiroHata
   361. bit1k88
   362. balam007
   363. kuka7466
   364. limhyosup
   365. gogatash
   366. totyo111
   367. palad
   368. barkov1c
   369. arad86
   370. micdougkael
   371. pulin
   372. CryptoIsTFuture
   373. ntk41
   374. Jason Black
   375. AmbrazuroDzotta
   376. gufron123
   377. cryptodaxa
   378. juventusir
   379. Hung2888
   380. kingvader667
   381. PrinceFury
   382. ilya011116
   383. Northerrr
   384. andromixa
   385. smsdos
   386. Oriondeimos
   387. amir829f
   388. ckrrrashmi
   389. Kakarot01
   390. PhilipSokolov
   391. gpsoon
   392. shokatezi
   393. Oyedebby
   394. junex
   395. yakblue
   396. ekramul454
   397. froone22
   398. Jentamicing
   399. Gacuanh123
   400. nikroom
   401. PavelKH88
   402. Kuuhaku001
   403. weslei15689
   404. NobitaNobi
   405. drkelso
   406. Ashu2026
   407. srejonboss2
   408. maisieuphong5
   409. ghazanfar78
   410. haokiet2210
   411. warriorcryptobar
   412. soyquintana77
   413. Gaurav5700
   414. chinhquy
   415. Nguyengaanh
   416. Nguyenanhgas
   417. hoangbacay123
   418. darkored007
   419. statisticnap
   420. flashjabi
   421. Cristle
   422. hknyldz
   423. Shaon87
   424. sakuramuon18
   425. moonsss
   426. bhanutejayannam124
   427. Zanse
   428. oneXtremm
   429. clavak7
   430. timbek
   431. hjeu55
   432. dangkyz
   433. cmeshh
   434. Raks_baa
   435. Georgechuks
   436. loutan03
   437. Anatol_89
   438. matmalag
   439. teraperson
   440. muhuhun
   441. panpechik
   442. realmlm321
   443. Voolet
   444. Wong7777
   445. deepak15ab
   446. EtherMyLife
   447. El Ktulxa
   448. Fasilig
   449. alabli
   450. GirasimRest
   451. marmotandchiki
   452. pavellizunov
   453. ParashYoY
   454. ZiSaarina
   455. FDerasim
   456. mitchconnor1
   457. swetlanapower
   458. Crypto Fring
   459. alexdondrad
   460. iphy2
   461. BabkaCrypto
   462. aothienvu
   463. qtum777
   464. asadhosainy
   465. aseemhamza
   466. natsuhan2311
   467. airakiva
   468. stainhpm
   469. incogito1
   470. cyborg17
   471. EbanatIvanovich
   472. kryptotraderkhan
   473. jordon1166
   474. hang24
   475. ki_kol
   476. damian3003
   477. Crypt0ma5t3r
   478. Gingineer
   479. Krissybru
   480. GegerBot
   481. fentaxlv
   482. drhouse1779
   483. rollad8
   484. online.earner010
   485. khvost163
   486. Makair
   487. ibuycheapcoins
   488. paquer70
   489. Gaurav111kb
   490. Gaurav12kb
   491. Gaurav112kb
   492. bobrvdobr
   493. olegstrst
   494. viktfrolua
   495. cryptodad_eu
   496. maxnode
   497. duongnghiat23
   498. Anagheshwar13
   499. StanYaro
   500. Kristkriss
   501. letjoy
   502. isk135
   503. un3tst4r
   504. lephuocdev
   505. emilwu3
   506. LordClancy
   507. superboykc93
   508. mobile04151985
   509. truonganaller
   510. 97ckimchau
   511. ichicardi
   512. congvan79
   513. vanhoangsu
   514. Zurab86
   515. havitran93
   516. dimson1990
   517. AdriannaDol
   518. spacetrance
   519. GarikCrypto
   520. daimos
   521. jinnirus
   522. dinom23
   523. Moli001
   524. Bitvin
   525. Yubatec
   526. dangcongtan923
   527. Ozgurk78
   528. CharlesVice
   529. rusanka
   530. tobezero1
   531. henry2212
   532. upload_image112
   533. feelthebeat02
   534. abindah
   535. genny992
   536. d2xns
   537. Freeboybilal
   538. Crumlin
   539. chirilino
   540. azerlos
   541. Javad36
   542. Wilitta
   543. teklaon
   544. coocge
   545. sharlene
   546. Acklinve
   547. JensSt

InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:49:00 PM

I prefer to not say the repetitive sentences used by spam bots since it gets handled quickly but yesterday when I inspected 4 accounts that made spammy posts in less than 3 minutes interval, i found that they all joined at the same day (may 8, 2018) and few minutes/hours between each.
Hazard? I doubt!
I don't know but I think that asking a simple question before every post for newbies could be better than asking it upon registration.

Example of questions : who created Bitcoin? Who created merit in bitcointalk? Complete the missing letter in bitcoi*talk. The minimum merit required to be a full member? And so on, simple questions for every post until the user becomes a junior or a member.

pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

One bot made a post like this in Bitcoin Discussion. lol

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3514586.0

#Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop
Telegram Username: @elfcsplays
Twitter Username: @elfcosplays
Retweet Url:https://twitter.com/KanadeCoin/status/995620419716591616?s=19

bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:29 PM

I don't know but I think that asking a simple question before every post for newbies could be better than asking it upon registration.

Example of questions : who created Bitcoin? Who created merit in bitcointalk? Complete the missing letter in bitcoi*talk. The minimum merit required to be a full member? And so on, simple questions for every post until the user becomes a junior or a member.
I really like your idea that it forces newbies to educate themselves in connection with bitcoin and the forum, because if they really want to stay here for a long time they need to know these things anyway...
My only problem is that the way they have to answer the question should be programmed somehow not to let them answer automatically (to stop bots). Also, the questions should change from time to time...
InvoKing
Legendary

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:36:39 PM

I really like your idea that it forces newbies to educate themselves in connection with bitcoin and the forum, because if they really want to stay here for a long time they need to know these things anyway...
My only problem is that the way they have to answer the question should be programmed somehow not to let them answer automatically (to stop bots). Also, the questions should change from time to time...

Yes it is case sensitive normally so a hint could be add "answer is a word with 5 letters" for example.
Also, the question normally should be translated for every local sub.

TheBeardedBaby (OP)
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

I'm just gonna quote stompix here:

4. Require a captcha for Newbies for either posting and/or deleting a post.

I would love a captcha that would make them read the rules on the forum, like typing the second word, the last character or the first of a random rule around here.  Grin Grin

lildaphen

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Wow. Me a bot. Just because am a new member and trying to understand how these airdrops work. You guys don't make sense atall
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: