Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

I read about this and I liked the idea of this project. Who can say when it starts?
In accordance with the road map, the project should start in May 2018, that is at the moment.
Really? So it's already at the moment launched?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

Yes, you can already go to the website and take advantage of this. The team is now engaged in promoting this, and the product is already ready.
And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
Tiffanya

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

This is a good project, so it's going to be a great project
Egretia
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

And how exactly do they plan to promote their project, because it seems to me that it is not moving as actively as it could be. This should form a large community around itself and then it will work well.
You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

You are absolutely right. In order for this to work well for the team, you need to create your own user community. At the moment they are promoting their project through the bounty of the campaign, in the frequency of through subscription on this forum.
Are there other kinds of bounty campaigns besides the campaign of signatures?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Not only these. Just YouTube's campaign to create a video, a translation campaign, and several other campaigns. I can not tell you exactly what this is all about. You can see the full list in the description of this thread.
Ok thanks for the info, I'll check it out
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

And in which currency can I invest in it?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

As far as I know, you can exchange tokens for BTC and ETH
leptoon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

As far as I know, you can exchange tokens for BTC and ETH
It turns out you can only exchange the Crypto currency, right? And you can not exchange for fiat. I understand correctly?
AleOpus

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:51:11 PM

Friends! Investors of all ranks, I invite you to join the new project. It promises to be very large-scale, profitable and interesting.

Discord  https://discord.gg/XfbhXFh

Crypto Spring - New Coins https://discord.gg/6wCArKV
Sovietaced

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:18:58 PM

I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

I found something really interesting. I have never thought that there could be such an ecosystem. It is something innovating and advantageous for any users.
Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:31:36 PM

Yes, the idea is nice. Do you really think it is advantageous for everyone? I mean is it able to participate for small investors in this ecosystem.  It is very important for me.
The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
emontmon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:36:29 PM

The system is happy to be useful for any investors. It doesn't matter how you will invest in the system. Anyway, you will get your benefit and reward. 
Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:29 PM

Wow. It is nice. Is the reward fixed somehow? How will it be defined? I am interested in this project so much, but I don't have much assets.
There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
emontmon

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

There is nothing to worry about. As it said on their website the more you invest, the more you will be rewarded. I think it is a nice offer. Besides, master nodes are perfect passive income. Everyone could be able to use it.
What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

What is the master nodes? What does it mean? Maybe, I read the information not very attentive and that’s why I don't understand it. 
Master nodes is a special wallet. It will work 24/7 on VPS. As I said, the bigger wallet you have, the bigger will be your reward for coin transaction.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: