Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 8069 times)
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

I need help in studying the project.
Who can help me? I'm new here.
Hey. I can try to do this.
What exactly would you like to know?
Tell me a little about the developers.
I need to know about them information in order to be confident in the project.
If you visited the site, then you yourself know everything. I do not think I can tell you anything else.
Developers do their job well.
Well, they have long been working in this area? Can we rely on them?
A lot depends on them. I hope you understand this?
I certainly understand. As far as I know they have a lot of experience in the field of crypto currency.
So do not worry about it. They are professionals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

If you visited the site, then you yourself know everything. I do not think I can tell you anything else.
I certainly understand. As far as I know they have a lot of experience in the field of crypto currency.
This is exactly what I wanted to hear. The project looks quite promising.
So I will invest here.
leptoon

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

This is exactly what I wanted to hear. The project looks quite promising.
So I will invest here.
That's right. You will not be disappointed in this.
A lot of users are already participating and they positively appreciated the project.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

Hi guys. I'm not sure if I can understand the project.
What if I make a mistake? Then I will lose all means?
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:54 PM

Calm down. First you need to read the information about the project.
Then you can participate. The project is very simple and convenient. Even an inexperienced user can understand this.
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:46:24 PM

Then you can participate. The project is very simple and convenient. Even an inexperienced user can understand this.
I asked my friend to explain everything to me in detail.
Maybe it will be easier for me. I really want to participate.
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

If you do not understand something, then you can ask other users or developers about it.
I'm sure they will be happy to answer your questions.
bluesmoke

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:29:08 AM

If you do not understand something, then you can ask other users or developers about it.
I'm sure they will be happy to answer your questions.

And their discord channel is supper supportive. Anyone can join https://discord.gg/vBZ4Tck

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:12:12 AM

This is a very interesting project, where can I read more about this?
leptoon

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:15:45 AM

Try to see it on the project's website, I think you'll find there more details about this  Wink
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Try to see it on the project's website, I think you'll find there more details about this  Wink
I checked the information there, but did not find it. Therefore, I decided to ask about it here.
leptoon

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:59 AM

I checked the information there, but did not find it. Therefore, I decided to ask about it here.
I do not quite understand what kind of information you are looking for and for what. I read the information on the website and it was enough to me to understand that this project is quite interesting and it is worth my attention
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

I do not quite understand what kind of information you are looking for and for what. I read the information on the website and it was enough to me to understand that this project is quite interesting and it is worth my attention
I mean white paper or some other documentation about the project. I would like to learn more about this in more detail, read about the features of technology. I'm interested.
leptoon

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:07 AM

I mean white paper or some other documentation about the project. I would like to learn more about this in more detail, read about the features of technology. I'm interested.
I did not actually see that this project had white paper. The information that is presented on the website in full is telling about the details of this
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

I did not actually see that this project had white paper. The information that is presented on the website in full is telling about the details of this
It's just that I usually like to know more about projects and their technological features, for me this is of particular interest. It is a pity that there is no technical documentation, I would gladly learn it.
leptoon

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

It's just that I usually like to know more about projects and their technological features, for me this is of particular interest. It is a pity that there is no technical documentation, I would gladly learn it.
I do not understand why you need this, but if you so much want to learn it, then you can try contacting the founders of the project through a special form on the website.
EccLipSe

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

I do not understand why you need this, but if you so much want to learn it, then you can try contacting the founders of the project through a special form on the website.
Well, thanks, I'll try it. Thanks for the tips Smiley
Silkcoin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:46:14 AM

Hello. I'm sorry if I missed this option but I was looking for total supply of pentanode. Can't find this information. Can anyone reply me the answer? Or where can I find it? Thanks
yuansuyi

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Do I understand correctly that this is already available to users and I use the wallet?
Yes it will be available today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: