Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50552 times)
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:07:17 PM

Tokyo your equally retarded for supporting this morons course of actions.

So you suggest I let Cryptsy FORCE me to buy COL a week ago so that I could withdrawal BTC. Yes that's right, I log in into my account and have a negative balance on COL. I need to make a payment to someone on this board in BTC and I can't because if you have a negative balance, withdrawals are not allowed. So now I am holding some dogshit COL because of Cryptsy.

Thats not all,

- I am missing BTC
- can't buy anything
- run the risk of having my withdrawals/deposits stuck in confirmation hell
- Can't login due to Error: Session Error Code 7 Detected bullshit.

If Cryptsy goes to shit and gets shutdown, resulting in losses to all involved, then GOOD, its a life lesson learned. Deal with it and move on.

If you want to know what a retard is, go look in the mirror.

oxxymoronn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:12:57 PM

So deal with the situation like an adult and work with cryptsy's team as they handle they're massive growth LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Or whine and throw a tantrum like OP and make stupid emotional decisions that bring you no closer to a solution.

Your justification is, if I'm having a problem then I want to shut down the service for everyone and everyone takes a loss?

Instead of waiting like the rest of us for these technical problems to be resolved.

oxxymoronn

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:15:12 PM

You guys didn't even give the guy a proper chance to resolve these issues and deal with the growth.

First Cryptsy is your friend and everything is awesome when all is working fine. Then at the first hint of an issue you toss the guy under the bus like hes trying to personally rip you off.

Pathetic.
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:20:44 PM

The owner/operator of Cryptsy is well known as he has repeatedly made it clear he is Paul Vernon from Del Ray Beach,Florida. Cryptsy is registered as a business with the State Florida. As such it makes it very easy to file complaints with the State of Florida over the issues we are having. Cryptsy is in the mid process of filing all the needed applications to enter into a USD market. The last thing they need are multiple complaints about financial mismanagement and issues right now as it would get them nixed pretty quickly. Florida is very aggressive on consumer issues like this and it doesn't matter if you reside outside the USA.

Paul Vernon himself, also know as BigVern needs to come in here and explain what is going on.  Not one of his "lackys" like BitJohn or pr9me but Paul Vernon himself.  I have a combined total of coins in limbo of about 63BTC. Enough is enough. Let us know what is going on or deal with the consequences.

What say you Paul Vernon?

UPDATE:

I took a day off on Thursday December 12th and drove up to Tallahassee to the Florida AG's Office. After about an hour lecture and introduction to Crypto for two Investigators and Assistant AG, I then showed them several exchanges and Cryptsy, who was operating inside the State of Florida. Excited wasn't the word, you would have thought it was Christmas in addition to their jaw's dropping when they saw the volume and the amount of unregulated $$$ flowing through Mr. Vernon's site. They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air. While she said they couldn't determine "if anything was indeed amiss, they were certainly going to be talking to Mr. Vernon as well as contacting their Federal counterparts"

This is a no-no ... very stupid move for all.

Hope you get what you diserve.

Pin

hypostatization

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:22:40 PM

You guys didn't even give the guy a proper chance to resolve these issues and deal with the growth.

First Cryptsy is your friend and everything is awesome when all is working fine. Then at the first hint of an issue you toss the guy under the bus like hes trying to personally rip you off.

Pathetic.

Yeah totally, no one realizes that Cryptsy is purely non-profit and generates no revenue at user expense when security, speed, and stability are compromised.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:25:03 PM

So deal with the situation like an adult and work with cryptsy's team as they handle they're massive growth LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Or whine and throw a tantrum like OP and make stupid emotional decisions that bring you no closer to a solution.

Your justification is, if I'm having a problem then I want to shut down the service for everyone and everyone takes a loss?

Instead of waiting like the rest of us for these technical problems to be resolved.

OP has 63 BTC worth of coins in limbo. At todays price thats approx. $50,000 USD. Its been 7 days. Tell me, how long should he have waited? 2 weeks, 2 months, a year?

How long would you wait? How long should everyone wait for Cryptsy to get it together before we start taking other courses of action?

you should only speak for yourself and not FOR EVERYONE ELSE. I am not the only one who is upset at the situation. I don't want the service shut down but I will not tell another person that they don't have the right to file a complaint, especially when they have a significant amount of coins missing. What is done is done, if OP really did file a complaint.

I can't do nothing but wait, I'm sure everyone else is in the same boat.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:26:52 PM

I know Cryptsy is having issues at the moment even my account is messed up with missing sell orders at this time but going to the authorities is not going to solve our problems and help us all get our missing coins back. I would wait for support to answer all the problems we have that is the correct procedure is it not?
stink

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:27:01 PM

Tokyo your equally retarded for supporting this morons course of actions.

So you suggest I let Cryptsy FORCE me to buy COL a week ago so that I could withdrawal BTC. Yes that's right, I log in into my account and have a negative balance on COL. I need to make a payment to someone on this board in BTC and I can't because if you have a negative balance, withdrawals are not allowed. So now I am holding some dogshit COL because of Cryptsy.

Thats not all,

- I am missing BTC
- can't buy anything
- run the risk of having my withdrawals/deposits stuck in confirmation hell
- Can't login due to Error: Session Error Code 7 Detected bullshit.

If Cryptsy goes to shit and gets shutdown, resulting in losses to all involved, then GOOD, its a life lesson learned. Deal with it and move on.

If you want to know what a retard is, go look in the mirror.

Thats Retarded, Sir.

BTC address: 1P4iEGR8oBjr27k3NyzLfi8wraGajMunLg
Cryptsy trade key: 48007eb091500413be905854f1c5d5a42bd9a94b
oxxymoronn

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:30:09 PM

I didn't realize it HAD ONLY BEEN 7 DAYS!!!

A little bit of patience goes a long way. Once again filing complaints and whining like a baby on the forums is not getting you any closer to solving Crypsty's technical issues.

Instead the situation has been blown out of proportion and may cause harm to "innocent bystanders", and you are supporting this course of action.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:31:30 PM

you may have just fucked us all
stink

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:31:45 PM

ok here is the problem: You dont like cryptsy for a reason of your ow
Solution: If you dont like cryptsy, dont use it..

I fixed it for you..

duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:35:09 PM

atleast we know coinhumper is s narc and to just not deal with him,   he made something that was a small problem for some and blew it into something big just to show he has some epenis or something, that is very sad.

j

p.s.  and dont think you were doing it for other people no one asked you to, i know i didnt ask you to over react for no reason.
stink

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:38:33 PM

He really jumped the shark on this one...

OP... did you submit a ticket? You never say if you did or not.

mackcowanii

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:40:34 PM

OP, you are a fucking idiot.
bgman

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:44:58 PM

Cryptsy going down will be bad for us all as anyone who were interested in any coins will be scared away and will set us back for quite some time.
hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:45:08 PM

Hilarious how people fail to realize that BigVern is Gandhi combined with Jesus and Martin Luther King. He played no part in this injustice.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
PinkPotatos

Activity: 126

Girls dont crypto?

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 09:45:58 PM

UPDATE:

I took a day off on Thursday December 12th and drove up to Tallahassee to the Florida AG's Office. After about an hour lecture and introduction to Crypto for two Investigators and Assistant AG, I then showed them several exchanges and Cryptsy, who was operating inside the State of Florida. Excited wasn't the word, you would have thought it was Christmas in addition to their jaw's dropping when they saw the volume and the amount of unregulated $$$ flowing through Mr. Vernon's site. They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air. While she said they couldn't determine "if anything was indeed amiss, they were certainly going to be talking to Mr. Vernon as well as contacting their Federal counterparts"

They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air.

LOL im sure you didnt have anything to do with that conclusion.

Accepted by, more merchants! - Franko 弗兰克币 - 自由的货币
Earn FRK with your sig
stink

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:49:29 PM

LOL im sure you didnt have anything to do with that conclusion.

And with a name like "Coinpumper" too.. ironic.

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:51:13 PM

Coinhumper you are a jerk. It's people like you that fuck up delicate situations....

Waaah! The site is temporarily down, let's go and sue everybody until they make crypto exchanges illegal.

You are the guy who who would press the fire alarm in a hookah lounge for no reason other than that people are smoking.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:53:00 PM

Crypsy does not deal in US Dollars, and crypto-exchanges exist under the jurisdiction of no official regulators on the local and federal levels.  Outside of breaking any of the State/Federal small business regulations for IT companies, there is nothing that can be done here without first passing some legislation or an executive order. 

For the record FinCEN would disagree with you.  That being said going to a regulator at this point is just stupid however FinCEN certainly believes it has oversight.
Quote from: FinCEN

An exchanger is a person engaged as a business in the exchange of virtual currency for real currency, funds, or other virtual currency.

The definition of a money transmitter does not differentiate between real currencies and convertible virtual currencies. Accepting and transmitting anything of value that substitutes for currency makes a person a money transmitter under the regulations implementing the BSA.
http://fincen.gov/statutes_regs/guidance/html/FIN-2013-G001.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: