Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted by request  (Read 50552 times)
BBmodBB

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:05:21 AM

Now they are holding deposits pending while the market crashes. I could have sold 5 hours ago.
So it's essentially confirmed they are using people's money to play the market.

They got caught in the down swing and now have frozen withdrawals.

So I lost a small fortune because of this.

There was a guy who did this before once. He is the guy that ran payment processing for adult sites all over the world.
He would lag on payouts for months while he used the money to play the markets. Christopher Mallick was the name. Paycom.

Exact same thing is going on here. I really liked the site and helped them earn some nice trade fees.
I supported them everywhere.
I guess this is the reward.

Stuff like this will kill this whole industry.

Actually Yoyo, Christopher Mallick would have been an awful gambler and he probably knew this himself. Instead he was pretty self centered with a huge ego. He funneled our money through the 'wallet' feature to his Oxymoron Entertainment company bank account where he was collecting money from unsuspecting investors to fund his Middle Men movie which funnily enough was an awful attempt at a self autobiography. Naturally it bombed at the box office, all his other subsequent 'films' despite having decent characters (only thing going for them) went straight to dvd, itunes, etc. http://www.christophermallick.net has all you need to know!

Peace  Smiley

Alex

mullick? lol =0

Not me Tongue Im not that hard to find if anyone looks....

We also do not hold deposits

When we disable deposits/withdrawals its either because of an issue with our wallet or the blockchain. If its with the blockchain people are usually sell off. Thats just what happens

maybe you are just underpaid and understaffed, sounds like you are in over your heads here with the neverending bugs...the same kinds of bugs NOT TO MENTION insiders pumping/trading "coins" with no functioning wallet like have you even got the NXT wallet issues squared away? plus no support and the email you told me to send to Paul he never answered it !! i get it you are paid to pump cryptsy cool ...like we believe anything you say? ya sure bud ~i'd start looking for a new job if i were you! jmho  Roll Eyes

CRYPTSY YOU ARE FIRED!!! I HERBY PUT YOU ON NOTICE!!!! EVERYONE WHO FEELS THEY GOT SCAMMED CAN FILE REPORTS WITH THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION...SOMETHING STINKS HERE!!!

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:18:03 AM

When we disable deposits/withdrawals its either because of an issue with our wallet or the blockchain. If its with the blockchain people are usually sell off. Thats just what happens

Lies. I have been waiting for my NXT withdrawal for 7 days now.
Before I made this withdrawal request my other NXT withdrawal had been processed, so I have the account number of Cryptsy. And during these 7 days some small withdrawals went from that account number, so clearly there is no issues with the wallet or the blockchain, as you do process some of the withdrawals. Not mine though. I Pm'ed you with the ticket numbers. Tickets only receive canned answers, like 'your funds are safe, blablabla'. Safe as in Mt. Gox's coffers, eh? Is Cryptsy insolvent? I have strong suspicions this is the case.

Insolvency is the inability of a debtor to pay their debt. In many sources, the definition also includes the phrase "or the state of having liabilities that exceed assets".
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:15:25 AM

Lies. I have been waiting for my NXT withdrawal for 7 days now.
Before I made this withdrawal request my other NXT withdrawal had been processed, so I have the account number of Cryptsy. And during these 7 days some small withdrawals went from that account number, so clearly there is no issues with the wallet or the blockchain, as you do process some of the withdrawals. Not mine though. I Pm'ed you with the ticket numbers. Tickets only receive canned answers, like 'your funds are safe, blablabla'. Safe as in Mt. Gox's coffers, eh? Is Cryptsy insolvent? I have strong suspicions this is the case.

Insolvency is the inability of a debtor to pay their debt. In many sources, the definition also includes the phrase "or the state of having liabilities that exceed assets".

imo it seems they are using the cryptsy NXT market to sell off their own insider coins while everyone else cannot deposit/withdraw...seems pretty unfair to their clients imho....+Pauls' tweet about NXT was an insulting joke!!! =\

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
PalmerLaura

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:59:34 AM

There's always one person that ruins a party. This guy is just pissed that he didn't buy at $100. I dont believe for one minute that this clown owns 63 btc's. If he did, he would of pulled them off the exchange a long time ago and stuffed them away in a secure wallet.

devphp

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:19:02 AM

8 days waiting, no withdrawal. Is Cryptsy insolvent on NXT?
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:33:00 PM

8 days waiting, no withdrawal. Is Cryptsy insolvent on NXT?

they obviously are out of their league, they need to hire people who know what they are doing!  Roll Eyes

tupelo

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:59:20 PM

I suspect they may know quite well what they are doing, but that might not be such a good thing after all
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

I suspect they may know quite well what they are doing, but that might not be such a good thing after all

if so than they are screwing their customers on purpose, i'm out bitcoins because of their wreckless and incompetent business practices!!  Angry

ShibecoinSucks

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

Wow I'm really on the fence here.....I've used Cryptsy for for thousands of dollars of trading, and I've never had an issue. But I can see how easily there could be a problem, for instance if Cryptsy is doing some trading with with clients funds then I could see how easily they could get themselves in trouble when someone wants to make a large withdrawal.

I really like having a large exchange like this and I have more trust in Cryptsy then any other exchange. I'd like them to stay around, but without any consumer protection any of us could be screwed at any moment. I try not to keep my funds in any coin for to long, I'd rather make a quick $100 than try to wait and see if I could make $1000. Because I don't want to get caught holding the garbage bag.

I get the feeling there's a lot of haters trying to take Cryptsy down and that find come back and bite them in the ass because right now Crypsty is one of the best things we have going in cryptocurrencies. Imo, lol.

ICEBERG COIN SUCKED!

QORA
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:43:55 PM

Wow I'm really on the fence here.....I've used Cryptsy for for thousands of dollars of trading, and I've never had an issue. But I can see how easily there could be a problem, for instance if Cryptsy is doing some trading with with clients funds then I could see how easily they could get themselves in trouble when someone wants to make a large withdrawal.

I really like having a large exchange like this and I have more trust in Cryptsy then any other exchange. I'd like them to stay around, but without any consumer protection any of us could be screwed at any moment. I try not to keep my funds in any coin for to long, I'd rather make a quick $100 than try to wait and see if I could make $1000. Because I don't want to get caught holding the garbage bag.

I get the feeling there's a lot of haters trying to take Cryptsy down and that find come back and bite them in the ass because right now Crypsty is one of the best things we have going in cryptocurrencies. Imo, lol.

i've been one of the top supporters of cryptsy up to now, they owe me bitcoins and when I made a big deal out of it they all the sudden "froze" my account!--Can't even log on now
>>> I expect them to be shut down, or just go offline and pull a Gox on everyone!!!! =(

devphp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:28:28 AM

9 days waiting, no withdrawal. Is Cryptsy insolvent on NXT?
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:45:17 AM

Wow,

I must really be lucky as I have had no issues what so ever with Cryptsy.

I just moved a bunch of NXT to and from Cryptsy with no problem.

Have you guys tried their customer service, they always respond rather quickly for me.

~BCX~

sure ya then they eventually gave me Pauls email, send it out then I never ever get a response! This is MY money they have, now i can't even log on...see how that works! =\  i got scammed

devphp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:45:24 AM

Wow,

Have you guys tried their customer service, they always respond rather quickly for me.

~BCX~

Of course, that was the first thing I tried. I have a few tickets opened with them.
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:46:36 AM

Wow,

~BCX~

Of course, that was the first thing I tried. I have a few tickets opened with them.

^thats soooo 2013! lol

devphp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:51:38 AM

At this point I consider those NXTs lost and will be notifying you guys on how long I have been waiting for my withdrawal every day. Just to raise awareness.
devphp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:06:47 AM

Has anyone tried reaching out to Mullick?

Watch this,

HEY MULLICK

What's up with NXT?

~BCX~

I sent him a pm with my ticket number 3 days ago, didn't get a reply. Here is the ticket number again #138365 in case he gets interested. But I don't expect it. There must be some sort of selective service to customers going on.

I just opened a new ticket with them, it was closed almost immediately without a reply. I wonder what I should choose from their customer survey Smiley

Please take a minute to rate our support
Awesome
Just Okay
Not Good
galaxy

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:11:38 AM

There is so much bullshit going on at that place.

When enough people complain to the attorney generals office, they look into it.

I'm thinking they won't hold up to a real investigation, when one occurs.

Greed takes over rational thinking. Seems to be what has happened there.

My guess is a few of them will end up in jail.
bigvern

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:05:47 PM

I will look into what is going on with NXT.    The devs changed the protocol awhile back and we had to rewrite some things to support the NQT stuff.    We are 100% funded in the wallets, so that is not the issue.

BigVern
IPCoinz

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:21:35 PM

I live in Florida and have worked for guys like Paul Vernon (though I dont know him).  Small businesses thrive in Florida because the state is pro-business.  We are one of the last right-leaning states in the nation and our AG (unless he's tight with Obama) is not going to stab a moneymaking entrepreneur in the gut just because some douchebag lost money speculating in a high-risk new industry.

Most likely, the AG would help Cryptsy understand state and federal laws so that he can continue providing jobs and tax revenue in our state and hopefully make south Florida a crypto hub.  The AG and other members of the Tallahassee govt are probably trying to woo Vern for campaign contributions rather than attacking him for running a lucrative biz in their state.

Let the trading resume.  Send polite feedback and constructive criticisms to these exchanges if you have a problem with how they operate and let natural economic selection sort them out.  If the only reason youre in crypto is because you want to get rich quick, youre an idiot.  This is about building a new billion dollar industry based on a transformative new technology.  No whiners allowed!

devphp

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

I received my NXT withdrawal. Only took 9 days, but thank you anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: