Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:21:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decent cloud hashing  (Read 2343 times)
wuzamarine (OP)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

derp

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 10:42:48 PM

anyone know of cloudhashing host?
Butterfly labs has the best for $11 usd for a gig for a year but a 3 month wait at least. the next I find is a ridiculous $175 for a year.
Anyone know of better?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:40:32 AM

cex.io?
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:57:44 AM

anyone know of cloudhashing host?
Butterfly labs has the best for $11 usd for a gig for a year but a 3 month wait at least. the next I find is a ridiculous $175 for a year.
Anyone know of better?

175 for a year isnt that bad actually Smiley
turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 09:21:09 AM

cex.io?

0.07709201 BTC per GH/s is never gonna make ur money back.

RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:24:49 AM

I can't imagine why people would pay bfl for some imaginary hosting scheme on a future date with the reputation they made in shipping products a year late. This is even worse, not only are you ordering something that doesn't exist yet, but you aren't even buying something they will ship you!  Huh  All they have to do is wait until they have milked the next gen of cards for everything they can and set a few "monarchs" up for the hosted plans. Maybe that will happen by the end of next year.
polarhei

Activity: 462

Firing it up

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:34:28 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 08:05:38 PM by MiningBuddy

Before cloudhashing,cex.io, hashrack.com. I have heard pyramining before.

About eight months ago, that was so weak, however there is one problem, the efficiency even the difficulty (21M) is relatively low.

only few are doing real jobs. If for suggestion right now, I recommend cex.io as cex.io provides instant start, efficient, stable and deadly. The service I have used, can be powered within 72 hours as I have been using virwox for little start. Lot buying will not use the service as the commission fee is considerable.

To do, Just click below, register to attract more people, then who take part before the project ends, will benefit the most.
http://MyBitcoinJob.com/

To ensure Real service can begin, I need to attract 20 more people for sure, the people do not need to pay, just click there.

Even fails, you don't lose anything.
Raw-H

Activity: 324

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:15:54 PM

You can rent gh/s at black arrow aswell, way cheaper then bfl and (for now) the same timeframe.
Tasweb

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:43:39 PM

Don't get tied up in that whole roi thing when you think cex.io. Your not buying hardware, your just parking some BTC in a vehicle that pays a return. You can get that BTC back at any time. Depending on the GH/s market fluctuation you may get more BTC back or you may get less. I would rather have a few BTC in cex.io earning a small return than sitting in my wallet earning nothing. Bit like real cash sitting in a bank earning interest versus sitting in your real life wallet earning nothing.

turtle83

Activity: 322

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:48:19 PM

Don't get tied up in that whole roi thing when you think cex.io. Your not buying hardware, your just parking some BTC in a vehicle that pays a return. You can get that BTC back at any time. Depending on the GH/s market fluctuation you may get more BTC back or you may get less. I would rather have a few BTC in cex.io earning a small return than sitting in my wallet earning nothing. Bit like real cash sitting in a bank earning interest versus sitting in your real life wallet earning nothing.

Translation: Buy GH/s for more than itll ever make, resell it to someone who will buy GH/s for more than itll ever make. Ignore the depreciation due to difficulty.

Tasweb

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:22:05 PM

Translation: Buy GH/s for more than itll ever make, resell it to someone who will buy GH/s for more than itll ever make. Ignore the depreciation due to difficulty.

Smiley The longest graph they present is one month. Perhaps that's why! If the GH/s value drops more than the rate of return over time then you are spot on, you would be better of leaving it in your wallet!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: